Name ONE (1) phone that looks as nice as the iPhone 5/5s/se

go ehead, ill w8

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/uk/news/a-keyboard-that-rises-up-from-flat-touch-screens/
knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/apple-iphone-6/22605/bizarre-apple-patent-weird-keyboard-unearthed-dont-expect-see-it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All modern phones look ~90% similar.

iPhone 7 Plus

tripfag, ur opinion is not welcome. kys.

iPhone 4/4S is the only acceptable answer

Iphone 4/4s

I hate iPhones & iOS. But I love their brick/box design that shit looked great wouldn't mind a similar design but android based

All phones look equally shit once you put them in a case.

You should look up Honor 6 or Honor phones in general, its basically Huawei's phone with another name, and they look great

ANOTHER 5s LOL YOU GOT ME GOOD OP

Most every phone. That huge bezel and nauseating gold color is very ugly to me

All modern phones look ~90% similar.

Htc m7

Jap flip phones are sweet

nexus 5.
The IBM thinkpad of phone

iPhone SE owner here. Truly it is the most aesthetic phone in existence but if I'm being honest the screen is a bit too small. I feel jelly looking at people with larger screens.

Note 7 Black

ogey

>I feel jelly looking at people with larger screens.

>he feels inferior about his size

I bought a 5s at launch and I still rely on it for my daily use phone.

It just doesn't break, or fail, or slow down. I actually want a new phone but I can't justify replacing something that's totally functional. And it still gets security updates from Apple.

Apple products last longer.

I got a an SE just because I thought it was the last 4" chassis Apple would make, my 5S still runs more than fine. I finished a contract so it was an upgrade technically and only £6 a month more than I currently pay for a SIM only, I got unlimited minutes over my old 600 too.

Where is the earpiece?

Any phone that isn't a slab.

Landscape keyboard sliders are particularly nice.

Otherwise they ALL look exactly the same. And the iPhone isn't special.

the screen is the earpiece.
>inb4 apple invents this

what do you mean about 'ill weight' ? are you fat?

Mate, Apple have been working on screens that can create their own little bumps and textures so you could 'feel' an onscreen keyboard. That and the known thing of integrating TouchID into the screen. If you think others can do things Apple can't you're mistaken. If you see something cool, it was sitting in Cupertino's skunkworks first before the chinks discovered it.

>this is what iToddlers actually believe

It's a phone. A tool, not a fashion item. Compare to a hammer: should I care what my hammer looks like so long as it isn't an eyesore and performs its function acceptably?

The logical conclusion is that anyone who cares more about what their tools look like than how they function is a moron.

NOTHING does OP. Nothing. People will name some, but they'll all be, at best, experimental looks without any testing for usability (HTC M7) or at worst, blatant copies. The iPhone 4 and its evolutions are basically the Porche 911 of smartphone design.

(you)

>huuurr durrrr apele inventored it furst guise
>duurrrr, rememburrr - FURSTS!

>Apple have been working on screens that can create their own little bumps and textures so you could 'feel' an onscreen keyboard
dude w0t

Na man, it's an extension of your mind and body. Calling a smartphone a tool is like calling an Atom Bomb a gun.

>thinking Apple releases things as soon as they discover them

The original iPod spent around 6 years sitting on Jony Ive's desk until mass-produced HDDs got small enough. Same process still goes on today. You don't know shit about anything. You're another normie who doesn't know shit about anything. Back to YouTube comments with you.

Physical keyboards are disgusting and only used by contrarian autists

The Nexus 6 was a piece of shit performance wise.

>software encryption
>incredibly slow storage
It was a laggy piece of shit, let's be serious.

I like physical keyboards, but I fully understand why they're not desirable on a pocket-sized device.

you guys mean like this?

cnet.com/uk/news/a-keyboard-that-rises-up-from-flat-touch-screens/

The following is NOT the thing I was talking about, but close. I read it a few years ago and can't seem to find it, but Apple patented something about making bits of the screen almost 'come up' on a pixel level to create a 3D surface, so you can feel around a keyboard ever so slightly and register a keystroke when you push with enough force to activate a press.

knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/apple-iphone-6/22605/bizarre-apple-patent-weird-keyboard-unearthed-dont-expect-see-it

Xperia Z5 Compact
/thread

Apple aren't the only people developing something like that and they probably weren't the first, either.

It's a long way off, at the moment. We know that because anyone with tech like that would have shown off prototypes to generate investment dollars.

>We know that because anyone with tech like that would have shown off prototypes to generate investment dollars.

Just so I'm clear, you're not talking about Apple here right? You mean everyone else?

I can literally see the fucking credit card's 12 degit number, you fucking retard.

lmao nigga 6331 5700 1635 7088

Read the print you fucking morons

It's an airport loyalty card

That fat piece of boxy shit? We are talking about design and you suggest literally a fucking square fat box.

Nokia N9

Thinner than iPhone 5
Looks far cleaner then iPhone 5

How long until we finally got bezel-less phone?

BlackBerry Passport.

You like smashed glass?

Iphone 5 - 7.6 mm
Z5 compact - 8.9 mm

>NOTE 7
>Nexus 5x
>Huawei Mate 8
>Oneplus 3

z4 compact is 9 mm without a rounded back, it feels and looks fat. The Moto G is fatter but the curved back gives it a better feel and look for example, the z5 compact is just flat which makes it look even fatter in your pocket.

Can this play Pokémon Go? I've been wanting it for a while and am picking up a secondary phone just for the game

>being retarded enough to drop your phone

>never leaving the basement

Without bezels it would break even just from a small bump against something hard like a wall while carrying it in your pocket.

That list is missing force touch, which is absolutely the coolest thing on a phone since capacitive touchscreens

And the fingerprint scanner which I'm not sure androids don't have but it rocks on iPhones

Nokia 515

Capacitive touchscreens may be neat but they're a plague.
>hey, let's drop all other methods of input in favor of this feedbackless piece of glass

not an answer

this is true. Zenfone 3 is the best looking device at any price right now.

but can it run apps from F-Droid?
other than that
>muh dik

Airport loyalty card

Also 10 year old card

One plus x.

Honor 8, Xperia XA, and the Zenfone 3 are all strong contenders, but if Apple made a 5 inch version of the SE with the same design language but thinner, I would get it in an instant.

>Pokémon Go
>in SEPT 201+6

shiggy diggy

Apple hasn't shown any prototypes. You don't need working tech to file a patent.

>degit

>Zenfone 3

user you are the best!! god its nice to find someone with taste as good as me

>thinner
why do you want a thinner phone?
Aren't they already thin enough?
Real question.
I wouldn't mind ticker phone with a better battery

Of course, you can even install the Play Store.

I fail to see the issue.

Are you kidding? Androids have had fingerprint scanners since 2011!

>1440p

for what reason?

>people unironically using iphones
>people unironically using jewgle android
>"w8"
>"kys"
>"Iphone"
>"201+6"
two hundred and one plus six != two thousand and sixteen.
>"Can this play Pokémon Go?"
>"nigga"
>"And the fingerprint scanner which I'm not sure androids don't have but it rocks on iPhones"

Reddit - the front page of the internet.

4/4s looked better than the 5/5s which looked better than the 6/6+/7 and from there there's a gulf of difference after which comes the 4c, and the earlier models. An iPhone with the 4/4s look but modern specs would be gorgeous.

4/4s

>which I'm not sure androids don't have
Which makes you unqualified to post on Cred Forums. You will contribute nothing and reduce post quality substantially. Also consider suicide.

Honestly the iPod 4th gen is the most pretty Apple device

Underside Scratches like a morherfucker though. It's also useless today

IPod touch

This. The 5s and 6 have pieces of plastic that look out of place. It looks like shit. The metal and glass construction of the 4/4s was incredible.

it looks nice but I dont think I'mgoing to get it, also it reminds me of my motherboard from ASUS

I have an s2 that still just werks™ and a iPhone 5s that shit out on me and lags while my s2 doesn't.
>Apple products last longer

Pokemon go is utter shit

>750p
For what reason?

Nah

The Xperia Z5 Premium is just as nice if not better. Climb out of Apple's ass and see that they are not the only company making nice phones.

Unless you're doing 5ghz+ overclocks those fans are garbage. High RPM/ High Current fans rattle and fall apart unless you're running them at full power.
Too much money not enough brains.

Do you have personal experience with these fans?,Prob not, You must think these are deltas or something. Go buy some more noctuas you walking meme

All modern smart phones are literally the same.

Literally false.

literally eat a dick you consumer whore, they are all mobile shit posting rigs with the same fucking apps that some people think are status symbols. the ui makes no difference, and half of the phones on the market will never come close to any kind of real world load on the hardware they put in them now.

all fucking phones in 2016 are the same, except the cuck phones which don't let you use a 3.5 jack.

>Siri app integration
>Lockscreen notifications
>Word predictions
>Photo search
All of these were backported to my iPhone 6. And it has a headphone jack too.

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

You're literally retarded

well windows phones are a bit different because they're so shitty, I have one so I would know, literally

>which I'm not sure androids don't have
Some Android devices have them. But it's really sporadic, so nothing outside of the base OS software integrates with them.

>implying blackberry's .02% market share doesn't fall within the realm of literally all phones.

okay chief.

>says 100% of phones look the same
>gets proven wrong
>y-yeah but that doesn't count

i think you misunderstood

So you're saying that BlackBerries do look the same? Last I checked basically no other modern phone has a hardware keyboard. Not to mention that until very recently they were running their own (vastly superior) OS.

that's because physical keyboards while functional get in the way of what 99% of what consumers want, more screen space. t9 is far superior to a physical keyboard, and blackberry uses android now, so again all of their phones do the same shit and offer the same features, with a poorly executed keyboard.

fuck off and die now.

>you fucking retard
>can't read beyond the numbers

>that's because physical keyboards while functional get in the way of what 99% of what consumers want, more screen space. t9 is far superior to a physical keyboard
Literally could not be more irrelevant.
>T9
There is no keyboard type better than portrait QWERTY
>blackberry uses android now, so again all of their phones do the same shit and offer the same features
I'll give you that, but there is hope for another masterrace phone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_10
>The new BlackBerry Priv and BlackBerry DTEK50 use the Android operating system, but BlackBerry COO Marty Beard told Bloomberg that "The company’s never said that we would not build another BB10 device."
>poorly executed keyboard.
Still better than every phone with a touchscreen keyboard.

I like cheap chinese plastic phones

kys and go to reddit

I can't

He's got a point though. Pretty much everything's a generic glass slate.

You just don't see the details like which has the most aesthetically pleasing rounded edges like the Redmi Note 3 Pro...

Modern phones are like modern cars, they all look like so bland and generic

htc m7 had one of my favorite designs.

The htc 10 is a really nice phone too.

Enjoy mindlessly tapping away at a broken, rebranded shitty game who's only purpose is to help Nintendo sell more t-shirts

I enjoy the shit out of it

OnePlus X

you have to hold it upside down so the bottom part is actually the ear piece.

this myfamilia
the iphone 4/4s is objectively the best looking smart phone ever, too bad it broke easily.

that battery tho

10/10 design wise though the OS was shitty

Pretty sure it uses bone conduction

I had an 8910 when I was in college. People loved that shit. Shame it wasn't a very good phone.

My favourite phone from that era was the 7110. Lovely screen, cool gimmicky slider, awesome battery life.

Then I had some sony ericsson phones which were cool, then some SPV windows phone then an iphone. i am on android now (moto g4) which is cool although i do prefer ios overall.

Report and abandon thread falcon.

Where are the fucking mods?

>Name ONE [insert consumerist product] that looks as nice as [insert other consumerist product]
>Name me something i won't accept anyways because i have my mind set on [insert consumerist product]
You are absolutely retarded. Just fuck off.

>I wouldn't mind thicker phone with a better battery
An user can dream

God... Looks even fucking worse than that it itoy, looks like gaymur trash.

you don't have one i assume ?

>Aren't they already thin enough?
They're too fucking thin. Battery tech hasn't progressed in forever meanwhile we're making devices with less and less space for a fucking battery

Nexus 4, iPhone 4

Literally a fucking overheating volcano.

The Z5 has fingerprint, works flawlessly. Have tried the apple fingerprint sensor, fucking disgusting in comparison. Fuck off shill.

Nexus 4, S7 Edge, iPhone 5, Vivo Air, Huawei Nova Plus, Honor Note 8, Xiaomi Mi 5, Mi Max, OnePlus 3, Sagus V5, Zenfone Z3 and Padfone Infinity 2.

Beautiful phones.

iPhone 5s black is the best looking phone ever made up to this point

pretty sure they didn't have pokemon go in 207