Hey Cred Forums, what's the best phone I can get that isn't a smart phone...

Hey Cred Forums, what's the best phone I can get that isn't a smart phone? I just want something that can send text/call and maybe email, but will never break and hopefully isn't full of backdoors.

I have a lot of money, I'd assume the best of these things wouldn't be more than 200e though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5zHpljBDJs
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_271406.html
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Capable-Handset-MicroSD-Speaker/dp/B00HNW9VVC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I need a reliable one for work and I don't want a gamerphone

bump again. forget the exploding samsung note 10 or the no-headphone iphone 20. can we get a phone that the battery will last >1 day?

Nokia 230.

Nokia makes the best dumbphones by-far. I've had the same nokia brick for 12 years in my truck as an emergency call maker and aside from replacing the battery a few times it has never had a problem.

>tfw all new flip phones are for the elderly and/or hearing impaired

jesus I just want something like the samsungs from 04-05

youtube.com/watch?v=l5zHpljBDJs
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_271406.html

Blackberry Classic if you want the most modern dumb phone
Every dumb flip phone that's available has either no good 8+mp camera with flash or they don't have a 2nd screen.

:^)

Woah, this actually looks pretty fun

Sonim something something

>I have a lot of money
Buy a Vertu then. I personally have a Nokia 515 which fits the bill.

If you use your smartphone the way you'd use a non-smartphone (for calling and texting only), most of them can last >1 day.

>and hopefully isn't full of backdoors
Anything using mobile network is backdoor. Your dumbphone isn't and can't be encrypted, so it has more "frontdoors" than any modern smartphone.
The most secure thing you can get is custom ROM on some Android phone without gapps.

Isn't this thing like 250 dollars?

Yeah.

Don't get me wrong, i love nokia but i can also buy a NOKIA Lumia device for 100 dollars less and it'll do more.

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Capable-Handset-MicroSD-Speaker/dp/B00HNW9VVC

I can't let this thread go to die without posting this. It's an oldschool style phone. Sadly it also uses oldschool cellphone networking and the only carrier that supports it in the US is Tmobile. ATT&T is also, but will be discontinuing service for it (I think it's 1G I believe... Or is it 2?). It does have some modern features. you can install a big ass battery with lots of energy capacity and use it as power pack for your other devices.

yeah well the point of 515 is a bit fringe, it's for people with money who are annoyed with touch screens and apps

>Vertu
What kind of rich people even buy these? I see a lot of rich people in my line of work, and it seems most of them use Iphone or dumb phones.