What's the best and most powerful android phone on the market right now...

what's the best and most powerful android phone on the market right now? i'm sick of the iphone and i'm finally going to make the switch after 7 years.

i'm open to any other phone as well. money isn't a concern.

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-3-Deluxe-ZS570KL/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvJrus8ylIs
m.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_3_deluxe_zs570kl-8129.php
pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=401185063171&alt=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

what are they doing?

I researched extensively, for a GSM, the ZenFone 3 Deluxe (ZS570KL) is unbeatable as far as raw power and specifications are concerned. It matches and beats the iPhone 7 Pro in almost every catergory. To me the thing that stands out the most is the 6gb of RAM. Along with that you can get a 256gb storage capacity + Micro sd slot. As of right now, it's the most capable smartphone on the market.

Manufacturer website: asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-3-Deluxe-ZS570KL/

Review: m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvJrus8ylIs

Specs: m.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_3_deluxe_zs570kl-8129.php

EBay: pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=401185063171&alt=web

using a shitty lagdroid

looks real nice. sadly AT&T doesn't carry it.

Yeah, I found that EBay seller on a forum and I'm pretty sure that's the only way to get it so far.

Holy fuck this is some advanced shilling.

They put on the same piece of underwear by accident. Oops!

Maybe wait to see what the Pixel is like. That way you can get a high tier phone with stock android. Stock android is way better than anything else.

Its a hambeast coal burner showing off her negro to her uneducated drug addict friends :)

Lol, No shill. Accept my challenge. I want this phone, show me a more powerful phone. Show me a better price on it with shipping to Alaska.

There's a variant with a Snapdragon 821. Be sure to get that.

Stop dick riding Asus. The phone isn't that special. The Note 7 shits on this in terms of overall functionality. The Zenfone 3 isn't even waterproof, 6Gb of RAM for what? Laggy Android apps? The camera is 23MP but you need a 1/2" sensor otherwise it will be average like Sony Xperia 23MP cameras.

>Being a Samcuck.
Touchjizz alone makes it instantly 50% slower.
No updates.

hate apple all you want but the iphone 7 is the best pound for pound phone on the market

anything else and you're settling for less

Innovation wise iPhone is a daimond dozen, if you really want the best you have to go with Nexus.

I don't even care about the note 7. I'm just comparing what else is out there in terms of android phones. I'm getting a 256Gb 7 plus because I'm not a poor little faggot.

Not him, but I have an S6 and I get the security updates every month m8.

Poor little faggots do buy iPhones though.
You are proof.

No you don't.

I do, my trip friend.

I know for a fact that you don't.
I have an S7 and it doesn't get the monthly security updates.

to piggyback on OP. Does anyone know a good carrier with good data plans in the US? about to get kicked off my company plan and need to get my shit together

Get a Nexus device or don't get an Android phone at all. Seriously, I mean it. You get all the updates first and last a really goddamn long time without succumbing to the infamous 'Android lag.'
Also no bulky skins. Pure Android is best (and prettiest) Android. Do not fall for the gimmicks; most Samsung "features" only really work the way they should 40% of the time.

Get fucked.

Shut the fuck up you chink. Do you honestly think someone on social welfare can afford a thousand dollar phone?

There is no "new" nexus flagships out atm m8

If you're looking for simplicity, definitely go with Project Fi. By far the simplest carrier experience out there and they actually have some pretty good customer service.

Don't buy anything involving CricKet Wireless. Maybe they've gotten better since AT&T bought them out, but I left before that even happen. They do not give a shit about you at all. I really don't think they even care about making money. They exist solely to cause pain and misery.

Otherwise, Virgin can be pretty sweet (and really cheap).

That isn't up to date.

Shit, I forgot. The Nexus line is ending.

OP, you decided to switch at the worst time possible. Nexus is over and the new Pixel phones replacing them aren't looking too great. You might want to just buy a Nexus 6P and keep that one around for a while.

>August 2016
Yeah, a month behind. Very, very different that no updates and definitely opposite of

> it doesn't get the monthly security updates.

what's wrong with pixel? someone ITT mentioned stock android is best android.

It doesn't get updates, you had to void your warranty and install a third party rom.

hey, what's that guy doing with my wife?

Are you joking, tripfag? It's the stock ROM:

Which is kind of ironic because you still don't get updates even after all that work.
:3

are all japs this braindead?

I sure love bent phones.

Braindead enough to avoid Samshit.

Running 7.0 and Sept security patches here, not 6.0.1 and last months on non vanilla.

>Braindead enough to avoid Samshit.
>I have an S7

Which is it?

It's an iPhone running Android basically. You said you were trying to get away from the iPhone.

Google said they were working on making their reference phones "more opinionated," so Pixels probably won't run stock Android. I don't know, we'll have to see. But the Nexus 6P has specs that will definitely function very well throughout 2016 and 17, so you'll be fine. Plus, front-facing speakers, which the Pixels probably won't have.

Also, just a tip, get used to customizing the hell out of your phone. Android is basically only really awesome when you start manipulating the hell out of it. iOS is really more for if you want to buy a phone that works out of the box and gets out of your way, but doesn't really give you a lot of choices.

I see some of your point, although the Zenfone doesn't explode when you charge it. I see 6gb Ram moar functional than waterproofing. why you need waterproofing ???

I'm using my Nexus 5X as my daily driver because it isn't stuck with touchjizz on android 6.

you cant pin down the zipperheads man. they're slippery.

>what's wrong with pixel?
Look me in the eye and tell me that pic related isn't just an iPhone with a Hitler mustache.

outta my way galaxy/nexus fucking shits

I'm surprised you could type that out through all the lag. Good for you, user.

But you didn't avoid Samshit. You have one, whether you use it for your daily driver or not you own one and spent money on it. Unless it was a gift.

It was free with some Samsung VR promotion, I don't use it.

>all these lagdroid fags arguing about which of their lagrdoid phones lags the most

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you can't make this shit up

Thank you for that informative and helpful post. You really went that extra mile to embed reasoning and logic into your exceptionally articulated thoughts and contribution to the thread. I don't know where any of us would be without this particular reply.

Where is her head? I can't even see a neck.

Behind his.