Ok so here we go. I just got a ban notice. For posting asking for "tech support" in the technology thread...

Ok so here we go. I just got a ban notice. For posting asking for "tech support" in the technology thread. Now the last time I checked, my pc was a big ol shitty piece of technology I mean correct me if I'm wrong. Also general tech support thread, post your questions boys.

I'm sorry I meant warning

RTFM

Yeah I was discussing technology. Specifically my technology, and how to improve my personal experience

G is not tech support, get banned already.

It looked like I got plenty of support last night

That's because people on this board are fucking retarded.
Read the sticky and gtfo

You seem like you've got some anger issues cunt

You're retarded.

I mean probably, idk

>tech support thread
>ban whining thread
>filthy frank

>tech support thread
Bitch where? I don't see any support.
>Ban whining
Nigga idgaf if I do get banned.
>filthyfrank
Yeah what about him

>Cred Forums is NOT your personal tech support team

Fuck you

> Don't be a cunt
> No one has to help, or even respond to the fucking thread if they don't want to
>Why is everyone on g so angry
>Why do you take this shit so serious
P.S why are you a fucking cunt

Ow? My feelings? My self-esteem?

Why don't you just go to the SQT for your questions? It's a thread dedicated to tech support, so why clutter up the board with useless threads?

Reported for ban evasion.

Man an intelligent response, with good advice. Thank you user, I will do this from now on.

>Ban warning
Learn to read dumbass
>reported for being a fucking dumb cunt

>You seem like you've got some anger issues cunt

You have to be 18 years and over to use this site. Learn to read the rules before posting.

Oh man, you tried to take a shot at my age assuming that for some reason you've got this wonderful insight, and know my exact age. Grow the fuck up and get over it.