Cam someone please tell me what's wrong with this image?

Cam someone please tell me what's wrong with this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/like/162212520490?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883285286&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL092516&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL092516-_-EMC-092516-Index-_-index-_-N82E16883285286
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> hp

there's the problem

The fact that you can get a 2nd gen i7 with 16GB for $150.

Where's that?

Also would a 2nd gen i7 be good for emulation?

Second image is complete bullshit
>2nd gen i7 for 250 bucks

macs retain their value over longer periods of time than pcs, thus offering a better return on investment

In b4 webm conversion

>Second image is complete bullshit
nd gen i7 for 250 bucks
Your right. Its only $190.

ebay.com/itm/like/162212520490?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

profit margin u shiggwr nigger

>Cam someone please tell me what's wrong with this image?
Is it that the picture title days Mac vs Dell?

Is that why in the image the mac is 75% off while the HP is only 38% off?

It's directly from the newegg newsletter

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883285286&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL092516&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL092516-_-EMC-092516-Index-_-index-_-N82E16883285286

>macs retain their value over longer periods of time than pcs
They really don't, people are just retreaded, I really hope no one is stupid enough to buy that mac mini

Given they always resell higher than similarly specced PCs, you're clearly wrong.

because people are retarded, there's no reason to buy a C2D machine at $300+

The PC is ten times bigger by volume, and still it's cheaper! That's so much more kompuuter per dollar.

No fucking shit, regardless they do sell at higher prices and therefore retain their value better. Why it happens is irrelevant, the point is that it does happen.

>last non shit Mac ever created for a reasonable price

Finally, I can replace my Mac mini.

My Dell Latitude E6420 with an i7 2760qm ran dolphin at 60fps. So yes.

sand machines go for this these days and it's amazing bang for the buck, and they're still good today. no reason to upgrade to a newer i5 if you have one.

One of them runs the Cred Forums server

do those HP make a good HTPC?
RPi and Mac minis can barely handle high bitrates and NUCs are a rip off.

it's a 2nd gen i7, so probably, there's a lot of machines like that though

yes. it can handle anything including 4k.

>consumer product
>investment
kek

>implying the two are mutually exclusive

it's not made by Apple so it has no resell value. This is why it's dumb to by Android flagships, The second you walk out the door with it it's lost 50% of it's value.

Buying a non-Apple product is literally the same as throwing money in the trash.

I'd rather use a phone I can't resell for a decent price than use a phone I hate.

buying a consumer product with resale value in mind is an awful idea - even apple products lose too much value for that

It actually works out rather well if you go about it properly

>hp
Wouldn't want it for free.

I would rather buy a phone with functionality then have a premium costing piece of poo

What the shit is a “2nd gen” i7? Can you people use the normal model names like sandy bridge etc. please?

They really don't, they lose their value fast because Apple fanboys couldn't bear not using the latest Apple product

But they cost even more to purchase initially

Look at that image again and compare the retail price ($1300 for the Mac Mini vs $400 for the HP Desktop)

If you had bought the Mac Mini at release and resold it for the listed $320, you would make a $980 loss. If you had bought the HP desktop at release and resold it for the listed $250, you would only make a $150 loss.

>Apple fanboys can't into numbers

What you get back reselling, you'd save upfront buying another brand of PC. But if you find value in using OS X on an Apple PC, go for it. The difference is pocket change if it's used for earning a living.

One computer is a locked down non upgradable sandwich sized computer and the other is a dell workstation that sounds like it has good specs but as you may know from work environments or schools that they perform horrendously and get extremely slow over time even with Windows 7, 8 and 10.

Its easy af to figure out what number 2nd gen is in correlation to the current intel cpu ranges

>What the shit is a “2nd gen” i7?
An i7 with the microarch that came after the first gen i series.
>Can you people use the normal model names like sandy bridge etc. please?
No.

OS X is less "locked down" than Windows. You can even install your own self-compiled kernel. And the Mac Mini is quiet and low power consumption thanks to its laptop processor. Contrary to neckbeard misconceptions, it's the only of Apple's "desktops" with a mobile CPU.

iMacs have desktop CPUs now? All models? Because I know mine's got a laptop Core2 Duo

I wanted to purchase quite a few Apple products because of their design, but their specs are absolute garbage every single time.

I would be basically paying premium for old components, which really triggers my autism.

>iMacs have desktop CPUs now? All models? Because I know mine's got a laptop Core2 Duo
AFAIK iMacs have i3 or greater since 2009. Still wouldn't recommend anyone buy one though.

They are both machines that run nonfree software in the CPU.

Wasn't that mac mini 500$ new, a long, long time ago?

The base model is still $500.

Nothing wrong here. Snow Leopard was the best version of OS X anyway.

The return on investment when buying a computer is the computation it allows you to do. A computer is an asset which depreciates like a car.

Well, you are obviously wrong, because there are absolutely none dell workstations on OP's image.

>this is what neckbeards actually believe

Lots of tools are bought for image just as much as utility. Like Fluke multimeters. Gotta have the team colors.

>AFAIK iMacs have i3 or greater since 2009.
You do realize they make i3, i5, and i7 laptop processors, right?

if I said nehalem, for example, I bet most people on here wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Sorry, brain cramp. I read "laptop" as "budget".

your analogy is retarded. Computers hold no value.

No, that'd be Tiger.

you do realize there are macbooks selling on ebay right now for like $800 that are like 2 years old.

They loose about $100 a year in value, That's pretty great, That means you can literally have a new macbook or iphone every single year for only 100 - 200 dollars.

What the shit? Did I wake up inside an alternate dimension or something?

99.9% of Cred Forums posters would know what nehalem means

i dont know what the frick a nehalem is