/guts/

cute fan edition

I have no cute fans. Only man fans, senpai.

Loving the case. I would have gotten one of those myself but i was on tight budget.
Tape up that PSU sticker senpai. Also, is that a wooden pipe next to mouse?

>is that a wooden pipe next to mouse?
yea

Damn, i love the wood textures.

Thanks

I've got to clean it up.

what do you use it for?

smoking

SCHLAAND JUNGE

Judge at me senpai

>meme text

crappy picture.

New pic but I've posted these guts before.

>ASUS

The monitors or the GPU?

If monitors, they use the same panel as the Dell U2515H and are well reviewed.

if the GPU, meh i dont game particularly so its not a huge concern for mine.

>any computer part

>Defending ASUS AND Dell

it's like you enjoy crappy things

Are you stupid...?

Dell ultrasharp monitors are considered some of the best monitors in the consumer and low level professional markets.

Its not broken yet and all it has to do is display movies and desktop use 90% of the time.

Nothing quite beats a good pipe.

yup, good pipes are good.

Daymn son, I like it.

Same ol' same ol'

>half his pc budget wasn't spend on defensive armaments

not cute, thicc tho

oops

No cute fans just mag levs

Sideways housefire here

B L U R

God damn xeon builds get me hard as diamonds
Why dual cpu? What are your specs? What you up to user?
Also why the foam? Let that green come out man the server look is sick
What's that rpi for? I've though about doing this too, is it just powered by a USB in back?
I see a lot of dual 120 coolers on xeon builds. Are they really too hit for something like a hyper 212? Or is it just easier to get the hot air our with water or for the look or what?
I'm actually getting ready to do a dual cpu build myself, cant wait

Kisses

roast me fgts

theres nothing to roast you have the most boring standard suggested build i have ever seen theres nothing unique to it.

What's the red thing in top drive bay?

Also nice case fgt

What does the workstation get used for without a gpu? A lot of professional work can benefit from gpu acceleration IIRC.
Looks good though. I would add a cable comb for the custom sleeved cables btw.

Is that a Define S?

>air cooled build in a water cooling case
I judge you to be a moron.

>God damn xeon builds get me hard as diamonds
I don't blame you

>Why dual cpu? What are your specs?
I've got dual 2670v1s, they were very cheap so I figured I may as well get two

>What you up to user?
A lot of data analysis and virtual machines (and occasional games, it hurts to see them run on one thread out of 32)

>Also why the foam? Let that green come out man the server look is sick
I don't know, it looks nice when the computer's not on. I have red LEDs so the properties of light make my green board look black, I may remove the black some day

>What's that rpi for? I've though about doing this too, is it just powered by a USB in back?
I use it for serving static pages and as a file server, and for any repetitive tasks that I would like to have run overnight so I can turn the PC off. I just have it plugged into a phone charger

>I see a lot of dual 120 coolers on xeon builds. Are they really too hit for something like a hyper 212? Or is it just easier to get the hot air our with water or for the look or what?
They're Seidon 120Vs I got because they were about the same price as a decent air cooler. I idle at about 35c and I've gotten up to 60 under real load when they turbo up. However, Xeons can be run hot as hell under heat blocks in a 1U chassis and still perform as they should, a 212 would be more than enough

>I'm actually getting ready to do a dual cpu build myself, cant wait
What specs?

2670s as well, for the price I'm a fool not too
And especially compared to my 8350, I'm doubling in cpu performance as well as moving up in gaming
Other than that going to use 64gb of ram, and then use a lsi card to run freenas virtualized and windows in another on the same rig. It'll be nice to have the extra cpu power for some of my work (rendering video, recording producing music) and it sounds fun to build both in one. Playing with the idea of throwing in a Nvidia gpu for a Linux workstation and an amd card for dedicated mining, I get free power where I'm at so even with my gpu now I'm making around 5 bucks a day
I've actually considered using my rpi for a email server inside my case before, and I think you may have just convinced me, after seeing yours

>SSD not attached to tray.

Other than that can't really roast you on much else.

bump

>water cooling case
dont think it comes with radiators attached so no

It sure is.

Hey thanks.

Good point. I wouldn't have come up with a better answer!

i7 6700k, gtx 1070, 16gb ram and an assload of led

>retard takes vertical picture
>it's still the wrong fucking rotation
Consider suicide my man

who hurt you user

What's a good high end case?

Probably won't do SLI.

Was thinking about making a home server with this kind of configuration too. With some extra graphics cards for number crunching.
What are the temps like on those closed loops?

How are you guy's supporting your GPUs to prevent sag? I'm litterally using a tower of legos atm.

I also would like to know

Why do you use 2 different GPUs?

Is this, that Canadian fgt? Trap kid?

I'm several hours south of canada, so I doubt it.

Depends on what you want to fit in there.

About 35 idle and 60 under load

Where do you live that gives you free power?

On campus housing. It's included in room and board, so I guess not free but not per kw/hr

I'm thinking about going to a single 2670v3 in a dual socket board, it should be around the same performance (12 faster cores without dual socket efficiency loss) and not put out as much heat and have that sweet expandability. You might want to look into that before you pull the trigger. You can use an X99 board too

I've looked into it slightly, issue is motherboards and ram costs are significantly higher still. And I need a ludicrous amount of pci connectivity, so there are relatively few boards that meet my needs. On the older 2011 socket I get everything I need for a platform cost of around 550, whereas on 2011-3 is be looking at around 400 just for the motherboard

oh that's a pic before I installed the GPU, and there is a cable comb, but it's also black

Also gonna used it for video/photo editing, and fucking around with VM's other than that it's for gaming and looking pretty on my desk

Are you looking to use ESXi and passthrough? I've been wanting to do the same thing but I'd have to shut it off or else I'd be drawing $100+ a month in power

Some guy from Canada who had a setup like this ran a trap Tumblr and recently disappeared

Yeah. Hopefully running windows/Linux workstations, my nas with pass through to the lsi controlled so zfs still works, and then a dedicated mining rig. Honestly it's cheaper to put it all in one rig, and I liek the idea of putting it all into one build, it's something different you know?
And yeah power blows but I don't really care since I eons foot the bill, I get charged the same for room and board if I use no electricity or max it out