Who else here H Y P E about the new Macbook Pro™ from Apple™?

Who else here H Y P E about the new Macbook Pro™ from Apple™?

I already got my pre-order in, guys! You should do the same if you don't want to be the ONLY schmuck without a new Macbook Pro™!

where can you actually preorder new MacBook pro?

yeah who need headphone jack

Where did you pre order it? Oh right, you didn't. False flagging MS shill.

If it doesn't have a headphone jack I will shit my pants

You can't.

Which "LEGIT RUMOR SITE" did you get that from?

L O L

Troll

fake as fuck

NO HEADFONE JAKC

Apple shills

>thank you for your post Rajeet. 5 cents have been deposited into your Microsoft marketing partner account!

Enjoy your MacCancer Book

>preorder
OP, you should probably wait until you can preorder said product before you want to make fun of it.

How can you have a laptop without a headphone jack, honestly. Why are they even doing this. I have to say though that it makes me happy. I have a 2014 mac, so I will have the last good model mac for many years to come and never have to buy a new one ever

This just in, Apple polling users to see whether they should remove the 3.5 jack, SD reader, and the battery from the new MacBooks.

i dunno

a statusbar instead of fn keys would be actually unironically good

So are we sure that they'll actually release in october?
That'll mean that the kabylake xps15 will be ahead after only 2 months...

>designated
>loading
>bars

>and sd card slot
>I enjoy lacking the ability to make use of stuff
what the fuck is wrong with apple fags?

why are they trying to phase out wired headphone

what if someone prefers them

>I nearly waited to buy a new MBP over a ThinkPad

Fuck me, I dodged a nuclear warhead.

You don't even know what courage is grandpa.

>tfw it looks like my 2011 macbook pro's motherboard just died on me

god fucking damnit, $2300 fucking laptop cant even make it 5 years. and i just installed 10.12 yesterday. i am fucking pissed

they already have polaris drivers in the latest sierra beta.

new mbp confirmed for polaris

>O-OLED T-TOUCH P-PAD

i can't wait to dongle up.

no usb-c to ethernet or usb-c to thunderbolt adaptors. no quick way of migrating your data from a current mac.

no usb-c to dvi adaptor. the usb-c to vga and usb-c to hdmi adaptors are expensive.

if true, being forced to buy a lightning to 3.5mm jack dongle to use some of my headphones will be hilarious.

Take it into the Apple store, they've replaced out of warranty Macs before with faulty logic boards because of known issues and such before. Worth a shot, at least.

Doubtful they'd remove the headphone port as audio professionals use MBPs. Always possible that they'd do it, pack in an adaptor and call it a day.

I wonder if people were squawking this much when they started making 3.5mm jacks instead of 1/4".

>b-but I have to use a disgusting a-adaptor

>Not selling as soon as the public knew the 2011 was a defective POS.

lack of choice is not progress

>hurr we removed the screen instead we'll use a 32bit holographic projection as a display, on all our computers from now on

>mfw macbooks today have the same look from 2008, 8 years ago

If I'm going to drop that much on a laptop I'd rather get the new Razer Blade with a GTX 1060

it was the earlier models with the nvidia gpu where they were literally defective, the 2011 has amd

>Bezels
>Razer
No

Why the hate, user?

Im waiting for the announcement, praying to all gods that the Headphone jack isn't dropped this time around

that would be cool

They still make the Macbook Pro™? I thought they only sold Macbooks and Macbook Airs in the current year