The CTO of Opera is a member of the Pirate Party in Norway. Why is Opera called a botnet on here?

The CTO of Opera is a member of the Pirate Party in Norway. Why is Opera called a botnet on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/07/18/opera-browser-sold-to-a-chinese-consortium-for-600-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The pirate party is the party you vote for when you don't know what else to vote for. Also known as crackpots who have no clue how to control a country

No

Opera is chinese now. That's why.

>proprietary

Norway is even worse then the US when it comes to espionage on its people, its a corrupted shithole of a country filled with niggers.

Leading member of the priate Party in germany killed a man, drove him through Berlin, fucked the dead corpse and then killed himself.
Tell me again why this Party is of any good?

>Why is Opera called a botnet on here?
It's non-free software.

Shit, that's metal

Because they switched to the chrome renderer

did you learn that from Cred Forums?

Because it's owned by a really shady Chinese company and isn't distributed under a free software license.

>Opera
>relevant
They were barely worth the attention when they only had 5% of the market share. Now that they're a Chrome skin, why bother?

I feel kinda sorry for Opera. Back in the early 2000s their browser was far and away the best. It was the only one that ran acceptably on the shitty 486s at school.

Agreed

> Native vpn
> Native ad blocker
> quick
> doesnt eat ram

What am I missing

Prove

>lists one excellent reason why the party is good
>"Tell me again why this Party is of any good??????"

what

Kek. Stop getting all your information from poorly made infographics. Northern Europeans Social democracies are objectively the best places to live on the planet.

engadget.com/2016/07/18/opera-browser-sold-to-a-chinese-consortium-for-600-million/

Opera was the best browser, even three years after its death it still is.

>pirate party

This guy was a prominent member of the Berlin parliament for the pirate party. On sunday, they've been voted out of the parliament, on monday, he suicided.
Pirate party said he was terminally ill, but it was a lie - soon enough it became known that he stalked, raped and killed a member of his party.

They has nothing to do with the browser anymore, they sold it to chinks.

Chinks own it but the same team is working on it.