What drugs does Cred Forums take to concentrate and do things like program, and etc

What drugs does Cred Forums take to concentrate and do things like program, and etc.

I was thinking about starting to take either coffee or modafinil because I want to be able to focus more on my studies.

What is recommended?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1F4W0R1Zr_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Modafinal you have to take everyday or do 400+ MG doses off the bat.

Just get adderall XR and clonzapam like everyone else.

Water, orange juice and sometimes Gatorade

That is gonna be hard to get..

>clonzapam
Not trying to get addicted sir.

How does that increase your productivity though?

Apfelschorle

Meditation. I don't want to be dependent on drugs for my productivity, caffeine included.

>Modafinal you have to take everyday or do 400+ MG doses off the bat.

This shit isn't true at all

Go to a doctor, said you are having a hard time focusing, but are worried about stims. Say you've heard of provigal.

I had scripts for both and provigal much more easy to get than adderall

Yea, 200 is the recommended dose.

How much would it cost? On Modafinilcat I would say it's somewhat expensive.

What is this?

30% apple juice, 70% carbonated water

Water, Cola, Root Beer
I don't take fucking drugs you fucking degenerate

Depends on your insurance if you are in the US. I pay 10$ a month for 30 200mg generics and 2.20$ for 60 1mg clonzapam

Looks good.

LOL. Did you know caffeine is a drug? And same with a bunch of other substances.

Yea that is so much fucking cheaper than ordering from the internet.

Weed

Lets me see around, sure it makes me slow but boy is my bacon sandwich good.

hummus

Have patience, good discipline, and a good work ethic

weed, caffeine, cocaine

Caffeine pills

Club Mate is better.

Have you tried drinking cum?

Ex drunk, pothead, and AMPere here: don't do drugs, seriously. They will fuck you up long term and do irreversible damage both physically and mentally. I have a criminal record, brain damage, and mental problems because of all the shit I've done. My family has pretty much disowned me and once I passed my brother in the street, said hi, and he just kept walking without looking back. Getting a job has been a fucking nightmare and it fucking sucks but I do it because it's all that I've got right now.

I just wanna go home now.

Go directly to

but if you smoke weed, how are you ever going to get a well paying job at a company, user?

Why do they need to know I smoke weed?

Druggies don't care about that. They only care about getting their next fix. Eventually they will resort to criminal activity because no one wants to fucking hire them.

>talking about pot like it's a crippling heroin addiction
ebin

>implying cannabis is addictive

I can get clean in 2 weeks or so by taking B vitamins and drinking alot of water. If all else fails fake pee. After I get the job start smoking again once Im comfortable that I wont get a random UA, or once Ive figured out the "random
" pattern.

Well it's illegal in most of the states and employers don't want to hire a fucking pothead even if that shit is legal in their state. Anyway weed impairs your ability to be a good worker so eventually you will get fired and no one will want to hire you. A pothead still has to eat so eventually he will rationalize stealing and working for gangs.

No it's not chemically addictive but most people become psychologically addictive and use it as a crutch in life. They come to a point where they need to pump ayy lmao smoke into their lungs 24/7 to function 1/4 as much as a normal human being.

is a good example of that.

>Well it's illegal in most of the states and employers don't want to hire a fucking pothead even if that shit is legal in their state
Again, why do they need to know I smoke weed?
>Anyway weed impairs your ability to be a good worker so eventually you will get fired and no one will want to hire you
So I go in sober, wow that was sooo hard.
>A pothead still has to eat so eventually he will rationalize stealing and working for gangs.
What in the everliving fuck are you on about?

I can quit at any point, Ive done it numerous times. At this point the only crutch I use it as is a little extra something, to put it simply.

You act like everyone that has even tried weed works at McDonalds.

>>Well it's illegal in most of the states and employers don't want to hire a fucking pothead even if that shit is legal in their state
>Again, why do they need to know I smoke weed?
Because they want someone who will do their job.

>>Anyway weed impairs your ability to be a good worker so eventually you will get fired and no one will want to hire you
>So I go in sober, wow that was sooo hard.
Did you read what I said or are you high right now?

>>A pothead still has to eat so eventually he will rationalize stealing and working for gangs.
>What in the everliving fuck are you on about?
Potheads can't maintain a job and eventually can't get one. You're still human so you won't just sit around and starve to death on the street. A criminal life is almost unavoidable.

Holy shit, you're literally a textbook example of pic related.

>Because they want someone who will do their job.
Smoking weed and being able to work well are by no means mutually exclusive.
>Did you read what I said
Yes, and you're retarded for typing that because it's simply untrue.
>are you high right now
Haven't smoked in months. Must surprise you given how cripplingly addictive marijuana is.
>Potheads can't maintain a job and eventually can't get one
Jesus Christ you have got to be a troll.

>>Because they want someone who will do their job.
>Smoking weed and being able to work well are by no means mutually exclusive.
They are, why do you think they make you piss in a cup and test you for weed dumbass?

>>Did you read what I said
>Yes, and you're retarded for typing that because it's simply untrue.

>>are you high right now
>Haven't smoked in months. Must surprise you given how cripplingly addictive marijuana is.
Sure thing kevin.

>>Potheads can't maintain a job and eventually can't get one
>Jesus Christ you have got to be a troll.
Hmm huh.

Anyway I'd cherish whatever shitty job you somehow miraculously still have right now. Never know when they will have to "let you go".

>They are
You couldn't be more wrong.
>why do you think they make you piss in a cup and test you for weed dumbass?
Because they're retards when it comes to this stuff, just like you are.
>Anyway I'd cherish whatever shitty job you somehow miraculously still have right now. Never know when they will have to "let you go"
I've been one of the best employees at every job I've ever had. Hell at my last job I could even get away with openly breaking rules that would normally mean instant termination because they couldn't afford to not have me work there.

Okay either you're a delusional pothead or a troll. Either way my replies end here. Hope I don't ever have to cross paths with a walking turd like you.

t. HR manager

>either you're a delusional pothead or a troll
A troll calling others trolls? kek
>Either way my replies end here
Good, please do us all a favor and never start posting again.
>Hope I don't ever have to cross paths with a walking turd like you.
The feeling's mutual.

>Weed
How the fuck can you concentrate? I once tried to program stoned, and I couldn't even think on what I was doing.
Plus I had some anxiety problems after.

To smoke once or two times a month won't get you addicted.
Now if you need to smoke a joint every time you wake up, you have a problem.

Plus, I think sugar is much worse a drug. Addictive as fuck and harmful for the health.

Vyvanse (10mg) because I have ADHD.

Fish, eggs, letus (3 times a day) and 2 protine shakes a day.

>How the fuck can you concentrate?
It depends on what I'm doing and what language I'm using. If I'm figuring out what to do or how to go about it, I'm fine when high. If I'm programming in most languages I know, I'm normally sober or coked out. If it's something like Fortran, I don't know what it is about it but I can only handle learning and programming in it when I'm high.

Vyvanse is nuts, I take 70mg and end up going for 3+ days, I need to plan out a week for that shit

All my pothead acquaintances have jobs. They are shit, dead-end jobs but nonetheless still jobs. The best part is that they are saving absolutely no money and have no future planned. One did manage to get a real job but he spent his money on a fucking dirt bike instead of rent or saving for a house.They are living in the moment entirely, there is nothing I can do for them. I quit the shit when I realized that it will lead me to becoming like them.
All of these people were my friends from childhood and now I have let them go.
Using drugs to get shit done is asking for trouble, but I will answer your question anyway.
Dexedrine(better than Adderall),Vyvanse(Slightly modified Dexedrine that has no generics and costs a lot - insurance will cover it I'm sure) cocaine, methamphetamine, methylphenidate(Ritalin aka kiddy cocaine), and motherfuckin' caffeine in the form of coffee. Coffee contains caffeine but something about the natural form/other chemicals makes it different entirely. If acquiring any of these drugs is hard for you then just buy some fluoridated amphetamines as they are not illegal in US yet. Good luck, test subject.

Caffeine and ephedrine

Also 12mg/ml vape, nicotine is an excellent stimulant

Why not just dip then? Pure nicotine is shit.
>inb4 mouth cancer
Brush your teeth and all is well.

How would caffeine and nicotine do? My only problem with nicotine is that the effects barely last.

You know if you just eat healthy, get a moddedt workout in with sleep, the you should be able to focus and preform much better.

OP here. I have done plenty of drugs and I am still here and well.

I don't have an addictive personality and I can control myself, I am not a junkie.

I am not looking for a drug that gets me high, I am looking for something that can give my brain a boost.

dude just do it lmao

Energy drinks, weed. I want to try some Adderall and see how it boosts my productivity

Weed just makes me slumped, or a little bit slow.

why is dex better? do tell

Weed isn't good at all to give your mind a boost.

Sure it is, I think entirely differently when I'm high. Depending on what I'm thinking about it can be extremely helpful or not, you just need to know whether it'll help or not.

How does someone get an adderall script? I feel like it's a tough sell to walk into a doctor's office, say you're having a hard time concentrating and then ask for speed.

Yea it does seem hard

Adderall occasionally but mainly coffee and water. I have been meaning to try to get into meditation but my life is too busy right now for me to be able to sit down and try to be stress free. I really want to see what kind of longish-term effects it can have on my learning and concentration.

Vyvanse 50mg but it doesn't really seem to help me

water

sugar

Depends on your age. It wouldve been much easier when you were underage. Tell them you can't focus on anything anymore and because you can't focus on anything you are depressed and don't want to live anymore (but don't say they words suicide).

C A F F E I N E
A
F
F
E
I
N
E

Doesn't do shit but tastes awesome, aesthetics comply also.

I mean coffee and traditional carbonate drinks, not millenials filthy energy drinks.

enjor your fedora/popcorn lung

I feel like that'll get me a script for prozac, or whatever the trendy antidepressant is these days.

i only drink water or beer but i use snus quite much... it actually makes a difference and it has effect on you and i like it... it also makes the effect of beer stronger and beer makes effect of snus stronger

Chicken or the egg...

Adderall was originally a weight loss drug, it has 4 amphetamine salts. It has not been changed even after children have been given it as if it were candy. Dexedrine is the one salt that gives the positive mental effects. The other salts just add peripheral effects like high blood pressure and increased heart rate. Dexedrine will do this as well but you are at least getting the main effects in exchange for those side effects.
That is why Dexedrine comes in lower dosages but is still just as powerful and in my opinion, cleaner.

If you stress that it's your inability to focus then they are going to try give you ADHD drugs. Probably Vyvanse at first and if you keep asking for a dosage increase they will put you on Addy

Also you mentioned earlier that you aren't trying to get addicted to anything. ADHD stims like Adderall and Vyvanse are highly dependency forming and you develop tolerance fast.

caffeine
alcohol

don't personally need anything more than that.

Fappenning. Then drinking the sperma.
This will increasy your productivity a 110%

youtube.com/watch?v=1F4W0R1Zr_8