If Cred Forums hates companies so much then why is ubuntu and fedora widely regarded as the best distros linux has to...

if Cred Forums hates companies so much then why is ubuntu and fedora widely regarded as the best distros linux has to offer?

let's be honest, if linux is ever going to get mainstream success it's going to be on the back of one of those two.

Cred Forums only hates propietary companies like M$, not companies as a whole unless the commies are here
/thread

Ubuntu doesn't suck because it's popular, it sucks because it uses apt, which is slow horseshit.

I don't know anything about Fedora /shrugniggerman

"ubuntu and fedora widely regarded as the best distros linux has to offer.

no

Ubuntu and the Ubuntu community are assholes. Shuttleworth makes all the wrong decisions on Ubuntu which is why Ubuntu will never go mainstream. Fedora is just a side project by Red Hat, Red Hat is only concerned with servers.

Ew.
No, Fedora is their testbed for things to get into RHEL. If things go smoothly in Fedora, packages and updates which do not change behavior go to RHEL. Those which do introduce changes go into the next version, unless the change is necessary for some reason.

dont post short hair Soe pls

why is soe getting posted so much here
/d2g/ is a great containment board

Arch is not for everyone, you fucking retard.
You cannot expect 95% of people to actually think. Someone has to think for them.
I use Arch myself, but it's not a best distro for average joe.

who cares about mainstream desktop success when the backbone of everything is already running linux.

and those are run by companies that give back, most of the linux kernel work is corporate anyway.

Cred Forums likes cute girls

it's the reason anzuposting exists

>slow
In comparison to what? Windows 10 updates on an 8-year-old Dell laptop with a shit wifi card and a terrible HDD?

is that soe?

Why did she become some half-butch miserable pile :(

Getting dumped.

That autist Yames dumped her because he was being a drunk faggot, then moped about it for months. That probably hurt her confidence so much she started listening to fat unhappy single women.

>"You should get some piercings
>"You should get some tattoos"
>"Maybe try a less conservative hairstyle"

I will say Soe is much cuter with short hair.

She looks much better with short hair.

What do you need to think about to use Arch? Paceman does everything for you.

no

I've now seen four photos of this girls and OP's is the best by far. I mean don't get me wrong, she looks great with long hair, but the short hair bumps her up from a 7 or 8 to a 9 or 10

*this girl

I've never seen her with long hair. I don't like it.

the once and future king

GNOME is looking more and more comfy every day.

t. KDE user

yes

Your os is not the thing you're supposed to be thinking about

some cunt itt tryna tell me long hair Soe ain't the best Soe baka

She's not, and look far better

one of the biggest generals in /vg/ disagrees with you bro

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit.

yea its cool many people have shit taste and they live just fine

>being a newfag AND an archfag

Like you and the others in that general in /vg/?

/thread

Daniel isn't really that new