Just looking for opinions

Was wondering what you all would recommend as a live USB distro.

Depends what you're looking to do.

Wanna browse the Internet and not use a shitty Windows OS while doing it? Try Ubuntu

Wanna learn network testing? Try Kali Linux

What are you trying to do?

knoppix of course

Is Knoppix still alive?

$ sudo pacman get install apt Gentoo && Kali

That's a nice zip disquette.

for i in range(4):
print 'U'

Qubes OS if you want privacy;
Debian if you want comfy;
Kali if you want hack.

this post makes me feel good.
heed its' advice.

What if I want to browse the interbutt, listen to muisc, and torrent/watch the latest animu and I'm only mild to moderately paranoid?

What is network testing?

SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'

Get with the times user, Python 3 is the future.

Puppy

no

Lol. Whatever you do, don't use a flash drive that looks like the image OP posted. Lolololol

that's a nice way of saying DDOS

Debian live or (ew)Ubuntu live. Unless you're running a potato. Then go with Puppy. As much as it pains me to be really helpful on Cred Forums though, Ubuntu live is what you want (since you don't know what you want). Once you're comfortable switch to Debian testing.

Server setup basics

Debian, Fedora, pfSense

Sandisk 16GB Cruzer Switch SDCZ52-016G

I've used a multitude of these and they work fairly well. The best thing about it is how discrete they are. Would recommend/10

>discrete
How do you mean?

Stuff some edgy kids fanboy because they think it makes them cool.

This is off topic but what should I format my USB sticks as to install Bootable OS.

ext4 with noatime reduces writes, a great benefit.

not op but same agenda, i want to get into linux again after i failed last year with Mint because it felt so ugly and I needed Photoshop proffesionally.
But i got a new job and have a work mac with Photoshop licence, so personal computer is free for anything. I want to understand the system, get comfy with how does everything work while having an UI that doesnt use any gradient

Tails

You only have 1 computer?

I got mac in the office where is Photoshop and every other needed proprietary stuff now so my home laptop (yes the only computer) is now free for experiementing

I use Rufus

They are very small and easy to conceal.