Just got an iphone 7 because it was cheaper than the 6s

>just got an iphone 7 because it was cheaper than the 6s

just how badly did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tvaJc6VFmZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not too badly, they are both pretty equally shit OP.

Simple mistake

This badly

it would be a really really nice phone for $400
unfortunately its not.

Take care with water apparently, could be lacking quality control on the seal

youtu.be/tvaJc6VFmZE

>BuyingAnIOSDevice.png

Centuries old phone has a better screen than what you bought - and it will probably last longer due to being from the Samsung's golden era and a removable batteries.

You fucked up. Badly. Enjoy paying for apps and music.

But user, that screen isn't better.

why does the iphone's screen look much better tho?

But it doesnt, though..

I had that phone before getting my Note 4. Seriously, 2013-2014 were the best years for Samsung.

Anyone retarded enough to buy an iPhone when choices like the G5 and the pre-Note 5 lineup are available is a fucking shit eating goyim that deserves whatever "hole" his wallet will get over the course of the phone's ownership

Sometimes I feel like idiots on this board who make this type of argument have never touched an iPhone and have never compared them side by side to other phones.

On paper the iPhone specs are almost always worse than any Android flagship, but that has very little relevance once you see how it actually performs. Usually the screen is the best example of this.

but it does.

not to talk about camera :(

I have, since a ton of my shit-eating grin faced fucks I had as friends had iCucks, and I use an S7 Edge today because I saw the comparison.

I'll give you camera, but I guess we stay at a disagreement on screen quality.

My Nexus 6p has stutters in games once ever like 15 seconds. I think its the cpu.

S3-S5 and Note 2 - Note 4 were God-tier for their time.

They went downhill with the Note 5 and non-removable batteries, and the new Android versions. I remember not having Chrome on my Note 4, updating my OS from 4.4.4 and my optimisim disappearing as I watched install itself with the only option being to "Disable" it.

Note 7 is just a locked down, bloated piece of shit with gimmicks like iris-scanner. Note 8 will probably have built im ass-sniffer for "increased security". And they only give us 4GB RAM and Snapshit while they give Asians 6GB and Exynos. The battery ordeal was the final blow, literally lower-than-chinkshit quality.

Can't believe I used to shill for this company.

Don't compare phones that run native C programs with the one who runs JAVA.
Everyone knows JAVA is shit and should be burned alive.

The iPhone 7 has the most color accurate display on any mobile device ever, meanwhile android has MUH PPI

Placebo effect.

Samsung have always been shitty especially on the software design area.

Lmao, no lol. We have, hold on, Three options and adaptive display, you know what that does right, ooh its great, it makes everything look good day or night on its own.

Too bad it's slow as shit and won't get updates.

Color accurate, something only faggy artists have any use for. Had you not read this shitty argument you would never had noticed.