Every time I see a S7 out in public I am figuratively blinded by a horrible cyan light...

Every time I see a S7 out in public I am figuratively blinded by a horrible cyan light. Why are AMOLED displays so disgustingly blue? How can anyone use such a trash display? You spend all day bitching on Cred Forums over who has the most colour accurate 1440p cheap Korean IPS panel on your desk, and then you're happy to burn your retinas with this utter garbage.
smdh

Thats why I love my S7 Edge's Adaptive Display, does the iPhone 7 not have that? You kiddin me lmao.

Nexus 6 here, never had any issues.

They actually have the sexiest and brightest screens. Use pic related when trying to fall asleep.

I thought you were talking about iPhone 7 ahuh, well, no. People just need their adaptive displays on.

OP you are kind of a nutsack huh? Its okay, we all can be sometimes.

>Why are AMOLED displays so disgustingly blue?
Because people use the default screen mode instead of AMOLED photo, which is the most color accurate.

Oh yeah, I hate niggers.

>muh D65
also
>implying you ever get out of the basement

Don't act dumb

What the, how dare you steal my name.

Is this a joke? I just had my friends S7 next to my Z3 and his whites were ridiculously yellow compared to mine. And no he did not root nor mod in any way, he didn't even remove bloatware from his homescreen.

Go into his settings, display, screen mode and set it to AMOLED photo.

How get setting for on nexus 6p

You can't.
Though there may be some other applications to change the color settings, perhaps particularly if you are rooted.

But it’s not. Basic uses the standard srgb and is the most accurate.

IIRC on samsung phones you have to change the display settings to get proper srgb color. I bet normies only use the default oversaturated profile.

OLED screens are typically have a very cool color balance because the blue pixels fade more quickly over the life of the screen.

There's a setting to use sRGB in developer options. Doesn't change the white point though.

There should be a setting that disables blue light. Or you can change the screen mode.

>some pixels deteriorating faster than others
>pixels detorioating at all

thats why all amoled and variants belongs to trash

It's not too bad I have a 2 1/2 yo Samsung daily driver with some retention but it's almost gone.

samsungs oleds are literally the most color accurate (temp wise) screens on the smartphone market

>touchwizz

how do u remove it? i'm using galaxy s tru galaxy s6 (yes 6 phone in 6 years), i always replace display before warranty runs out, some of them dead black screen/dead with white screen or half missing, now i stopped buying samsung galaxy s.

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

I have mine set to basic display and it just works.

Every time I see S7 in public I think another one fell for the meme...

AMOLED is great, I'm never getting an LCD smartphone again.

LCD doesn't strain my eyes like AMOLED phones, even though AMOLED is advertised as being better for the eyes.

Then stick with LCD the same way I'm sticking with AMOLED, not like your choice affects mine or vice versa

>not using amoled cinema

Because there's something wrong with your eyes.