Chrome is objectively the best browser and you have nothing but "muh botnet" as counterargument

Chrome is objectively the best browser and you have nothing but "muh botnet" as counterargument
I am gonna let you in a little secret, no one and I mean literally no one gives a single fuck about your weeb lifestyle you fucking retarded paranoid neckbeard

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com/
venturebeat.com/2016/03/18/pwn2own-2016-chrome-edge-and-safari-hacked-460k-awarded-in-total/
tomshardware.com/news/pwn2own-2016-firefox-missing-in-action,31451.html
chromium.woolyss.com/.
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/clinton-cyber-warfare-will-be-one-of-the-greatest-challenges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Work on your shilling or we'll have to let you go.

opera's the same but features so no

In my experience firefox nighlty is far superior and faster...

>you have nothing but "muh botnet" as counterargument

And as soon as it's addressed, I'll start using your spyware.

>objectively the best browser
By what metrics?

I use ungoogled chromium and get the same experience you do without the spyware.

But please continue poorly justifying your use of a botnet for no reason

addressed how? To this day there is zero evidence Chrome is more of a botnet than Firefox

>terrible font rendering
>can't customize anything
no thanks

Nope, IE is much better

how easy would it be to compile Chromium for Windows 10 Mobile?

How do I get ungoogle chromium on Win10?

>inb4 Windows botnet
>inb4 install gentoo

basically literally impossible, but why would you want to anyway considering edge is the better option

alt + f4

Nope opera is better in basically every way.

Not him, but I use this builds: chromium.woolyss.com/

The no sync, no webrtc and no widevine one.

it might be the best right now, but in 2 months time, brave will objectively be better. its already caught up.

I want to play Granblue Fantasy... also webms aren't supported in Edge.

>can't even click to pause/play videos
>good
the buttons are super tiny too, and they are your only option

Chrome a shit

Chrome doesn't even center images when you view them; of course it's shit.

>objectively best

Where are the vertical tabs?

>what that can't be true let me chec-
well shit

How is this the most popular and funded OS in the entire world? Honestly, I am flabbergasted.

Here's your free (You).
>Integrated ads
>API limits ad-blocking
>Can barely customize anything
>Doesn't center images by default
>Requires root/admin access
>The standard of bundled crap you get with software installers
>Flash integrated and always running
>Extensions require a Google account
>DoNotTrack setting excludes Google and their partners

most of these are blatantly false

I have 6 extensions and I'm not logged in

op here, thanks for the free (You)s dumbasses

>most of these are blatantly false
The burden of proof in this statement lies on you.

>I have 6 extensions and I'm not logged in
An anecdote isn't a proof, mate.

Reminder Chrome is objectively the best browser and Firefox is literally too ez to hack

venturebeat.com/2016/03/18/pwn2own-2016-chrome-edge-and-safari-hacked-460k-awarded-in-total/

tomshardware.com/news/pwn2own-2016-firefox-missing-in-action,31451.html

>can't natively take fullpage screenshots
>window focus switches to a different process (multi process) when hovering over things and at random other times, fucking my scripts up
>impossible to set focus on images on Cred Forums using the tabs key
>clicking unclickable elements anywhere on the website changes your keyboard focus
>no proper theming and breaks with my windows theme
>tabs become super tiny if you have many open
>can't have tabs on the same height as URL bar
>forces an extra window button to make you sign into their Google account, even if you don't want to
>recent update made it impossible to go back a tab by pressing backspace, it now instead shows you a popup telling you to use Alt+Left instead
>by default tries to Google translate all the english webpages since I'm no American until I permanently disable it in the ADVANCED settings
>many Firefox add-ons don't exist or work poorly in Chrome

No thanks

n-n-no u...

poor font rendering ---> poor image scaling

text is simply blurry on my 4k monitor with windows.

I use chrome on my laptop though. It's faster by far

Chrome is objectively a botnet; that's a fact.
You'd be pretty stupid to willingly use it.

No. It's a Cred Forums botnet, not an actual, real botnet.

Can chrome do...THIS?

>Chrome, you fucking faggot, instead of Chromium

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEN WILL THIS SHITHEADS DIEEEEEE

>have to install an extension for basic backspace functionality because retards can't into forward button
>best browser
pick one

>hurrr but i like being told how i can use my browser
end yourself

Can't have tabs in a vertical tree.

>can't make it not look like ass
>no side tabs
>no mail client
>no NoScript
>no tons of other features
Features > muh speed

Firefox eats cpu usage a lot
immediately
chrome > fireshit

>no one and I mean literally no one gives a single fuck about your weeb lifestyle
Except Google, Facebook and literally every last user tracking company does.
They earn money on selling the information
about it and then earn money on every view of normie buyfagging ads.
Do they care about you being a weeb?
No.
Do they give a shit? Yes, because internet privacy these days is a joke.

yes it's the best
yes it's a fucking botnet
yes mozilla is pure garbage
someone /thread me please

this

I'd /thread you if a single part of your post was true

So I installed chrome for the first time now. It's amazingly fast compared to firefox

So whats the Cred Forums approved browser for people on winblows

Before we address the browser situation we need to address the operating system situation. So install Linux then install SeaMonkey.

I need to play muh vidya though

VMs are a thing

GPU passthrough is a thing.

Doesn't that reduce performance by a lot though?

I don't use things made by Apple

I prefer Chromium.

Absolutely

>Chrome a shit
Apparently so is the English language

Vhat are you doing? This tred was MY assignment.

But you DO breathe right now. Air (tm) id made by Apple.

u wot m8

Fuck, cucked again

>who made webkit for 100

Spotted the newfag

Or you could use Chrominium to avoid Google's botnet bullshit while still keeping all of your middle school tier themes and extensions you mong. Learn to internet.

So retry the dev channel of chrome!

I want to be able to block ads from the source. Can i achieve that with Chromium using uBlock or whatever?

What utility are you using for screen capture?

OS X's stock software

Thank you.

Homophobes BTFO

Is chrome canary good? How do you customize it? I'm retarded and I want it to just werk

>can't make it truly dark themed (dark background w/light text)

It will be eternally shit until they fix that.

Based
>NSA
>Chropera

The unremovable white flash every time you open a new tab or load a new page regardless of the pages style is awful.

It's a shit browser.

I only use it for Hangouts and liberal propaganda sites. I figure Jewgle is probably watching me masturbate anyway, might as well put on a show for them.

It's on the Github pages under releases. Windows is now supported.

>and you have nothing but "muh botnet" as counterargument
My gripe with Chrome is lack of configuration options.

Don't like the default look?
Firefox: Sure. Browse this massive library of themes. If that doesn't let you change what you want, check out Classic Theme Restorer or try editing userchrome.css.
Chrome: Too bad.

Don't like URLs auto-completing and taking you to pages you didn't intend if you didn't look and hit backspace?
Firefox: Options->Privacy, look under "Location Bar" to change what it autocompletes with. Or disable browser.urlbar.autocomplete.enabled in about:config.
Chrome: Suck it.

Want to use backspace to go back?
Firefox: Change browser.backspace_action in about:config.
Chrome: Can't do it in the browser though there's a hacky extension that injects Javascript into every page you view to implement it.

>muh botnet

That is all the counterargument needed.

Only (You) would sacrifice ethical standards for convenience (which in my experience, Firefox does everything Chrome does and just as fast too).

The Mozilla Foundation is non-profit. Google will take you, wring you dry, and toss you aside as soon as there is no more money to be made.

Stopped using some sort of addon api, made it harder to make good addons, i can download youtube vidyas and convert to audio easily with firefox

>i can download youtube vidyas and convert to audio easily with firefox
Yeah, this does seem to be harder to do with Chrome. Lately I've been using savefrom.net (gives direct link to Youtube servers), and on some sites it doesn't support, video-download.online (may transcode).

Though I then ran into one Youtube video that Chrome refused to download the video link for, insisting that it's malware. No way to bypass or disable the warning. Malware. From Google's own server.

>shitty UI hacks
No, Chrome doesn't do that.

>the user should not be able to customize how it looks for them
Typical Chrome dev faggotry. This is the sort of cancerous attitude that leads to taking away backspace to go back and replacing it with this stupid message telling you it knows what you want to do but isn't going to because you didn't press the special, new, more difficult key combination.

>i can download youtube vidyas and convert to audio easily with firefox
I hope you aren't getting your music this way. If so, enjoy that compressed shit.

here's what i dont like about chrome:

doesn't remember old links, as in they won't appear in your url bar even though you've already gone to the site before

no right click view image properties

no command to print screen and entire website like firefox

has no real way to disable webrtc from leaking your IP if using a vpn

I was really annoyed by that at first, but I'm ultimately glad they did that. I raged every time I've ever written up a long post somewhere or filled out a long form and in writing somewhere in a textbox I accidentally start typing while I'm not in the textbox and end up hitting backspace going back and page and WHOOPS all my shit is gone.

I know that recently most browsers keep the stuff you were typing if you go back (read: forward a page) to the page and you'll be fine, but I definitely understand the logic behind the decision.

Now they just need to stop making spacebar pagedown

[spoiler]or at least have custom keybindings ffs[/spoiler]

>doesn't remember old links, as in they won't appear in your url bar even though you've already gone to the site before
stop looking in the past old man the future is now
>no right click view image properties
what do you even need to know about a picture lol its a picture just fucking look at it
>no command to print screen and entire website like firefox
who cares about commands just print to pdf you nerd
>has no real way to disable webrtc from leaking your IP if using a vpn
just don't use a vpn lol problem solved

Quit shitposting

no

but for real why do all browsers suck now? it's like they're all shit and it's which shit you can deal with more that determines the choice, not if any of them are actually good at this point.

>doesn't remember old links, as in they won't appear in your url bar even though you've already gone to the site before
? Am I missing something here? Pretty sure it remembers urls you've visited.

Personally don't care for the image properties thing.

Agree with everything else.

Because Opera died. SeaMonkey's the only halfway decent choice now.

The customization options are terrible.

That is the main reason chrome is shit.

Firefox is decades further along in this department than chrome.

Companies who purposefully don't like you personalizing your shit should get fucked.

even seamonkey isn't that great, but I don't disagree with you either.

I never said it was, I'm just saying it's just the best choice that's still receiving updates.

Two issues with getting rid of it:
1. The replacement blows. I don't want to have to use both hands to go back a page. Many laptops don't have a right alt.
2. Everything else uses it, even the friggin file explorer. I refuse to change my decades old muscle memory because some dev thought he knew better than the rest of the industry.

Of course it's a matter of personal preference. That's why I like how Firefox does it -- you can choose whether backspace goes back. Why is it so goddamn hard for Chrome devs to add a switch to chrome://flags?

I didn't say you did, pal, I was just saying.

nice quads nigga! checked

I know, I'm just clarifying.

it loads up multiple .exe

>I don't want to have to use both hands to go back a page. Many laptops don't have a right alt.
That sucks

>Everything else uses it, even the friggin file explorer.
Yea, feels weird to go back and forth. I've been trying to get used to using the button on my new mouse personally. You're right though, overall it's a matter of personal preference.

As much as I love Firefox, this is the better approach. If a tab crashes, it doesn't take down the whole browser. If a page causes a memory leak, you restart the tab, not the whole browser.

>>can't make it not look like ass
Granted all of the store themes are hideous but it takes 10 minutes to write your own custom theme, my Chrome looks exactly as I want it to.

>>no side tabs
There's an extension for that.
>>no mail client
Are you retarded?
>>no NoScript
uMatrix is better in every way.
>>no tons of other features
name one
>Features > muh speed
Chrome wins on both counts.

>replying to the same post 6 times
First day on Cred Forums?

>Granted all of the store themes are hideous but it takes 10 minutes to write your own custom theme, my Chrome looks exactly as I want it to.
Last I checked you couldn't get rid of the retarded tab shape, which is the main reason it looks like ass. Themes just change the colors, not the shapes.
>There's an extension for that.
The one that keeps the tabs at the top and doesn't actually give you side tabs but puts a window next to your main browser window? No fucking thanks.
>Are you retarded?
Nice argument, dipshit.
>uMatrix is better in every way.
Sure thing bud.
>name one
Opera Turbo.
>Chrome wins on both counts.
>Chrome
>features
My fucking sides!

It's a keylogger and botnet , everything you do in the browser is logged to a user profile whether you're logged into it or not. It's the definition of spyware. What do you think Goggle does as a company? Just makes free shit?

>shit customizability
>changes aesthetics at the drop of a hat
>can't go back with the Backspace key
literally dropped
it has visual minimalism and a decent Javascript engine going for it, that's about it at this point

I forgot, also the integrated task manager, the only thing I really want in other browsers

>>uMatrix is better in every way.
>Sure thing bud.
It honestly is, it blocks everything not just JS, and has a fantastic UI that makes managing elements very easy.

I like my ram.

I'm looking for a JavaScript blocking extension, not an everything blocking extension.

Your blocklist is fully customizable with a top down hierarchy, only disable JS if you want, changing this takes 2 seconds.

At the end of the day it's more freedom and control over your system.

So if I use it for the exact same fucking thing I'd use NoScript for, how the fuck is it better than NoScript? Besides, regardless Chrome is a shit and I'm not using it. I'm not going to sit here and argue about an extension I'm not going to use anyway.

>I'm not going to sit here and argue about an extension I'm not going to use anyway.
but it's on firefox, too

I don't give a shit and don't use Firefox.

>So if I use it for the exact same fucking thing I'd use NoScript for, how the fuck is it better than NoScript?
The UI and functionality is superior, even if you just use it for blocking scripts.

I don't think NoScirpt even has a editable/transferable blacklist/whitelist, it's extremely crude in comparison.

NoScript only allows you to unblock javascript from website X globally. uMatrix allows you to to only unblock javascript on one website. So you can continue to use website X without having its scripts affect your browsing on other sites.

NoScript can't do that?

oh shit we got an Opera fag here, waddup!

Just watching King of the Hill

Shit man. If rats didn't shit all over the place, I'd want to get some rats again.

These need to be manually updated, I presume?

>try to make the jump to Chrome
>import my bookmarks
>want to customize/organize the layout
>can ONLY sort by title alphabetically, not by url/location, not by date, etc
>can ONLY search all bookmarks, can't search particular subfolder

I should have listened to you Cred Forums.

>no one and I mean literally no one gives a single fuck about your weeb lifestyle you fucking retarded paranoid neckbeard
Then why do they want my data? :^)

>firefags will defend this

I decided to try Chromium last night.

Then I tried to download some extension from the Chrome store and soon as I clicked install, my computer warned me about a trojan. How is this possible, isn't the Chrome store supposed to check the extensions?

How do I sort bookmarks by URL in chrome? I can only find by Title.

that's completely unfair since Chrome treats each tab as a separate process

This is the main reason I don't use Chrome.
I'm leaning towards Vivaldi since even though it uses web technology for the UI it still performs better than Firefox at 100+ tabs on my computer. But I might just stick with Firefox.

just write a script to sort or parse the actual html file
wow that was hard

is this on 64bit too?

does it have sidebars for bookmarks and history? no? just archaic mouse menus?

AND a permanently huge URL bar?

fuck off

>hurr that's trivial
like pissant rendering speed differences

thats completely fair and why firefox still sucks ass

no it's not, considering you would never actually be opening that many tabs at once anyway, it's cherry picking the OS's strengths for an unrealistic situation to call a metric

Yeah, you say ungoogled, but I don't trust Chromium either because it's still made by Google. (Yes, I know it's an open source project.)

bruh I stack 70+ tabs at once I dont give a fuck about your poor shit

Chromium isn't made by Google.

>no it's not, considering you would never actually be opening that many tabs at once anyway,

1. close browser
2. open browser again

with browser set to "continue where I left off"

keeping 70 tabs open != opening 70 tabs at once

I bet Donald Trump uses firefox unironically.

>implying anyone ever closes their browser

You don't get it senpai. The guys at ungoogled chromium project did a lot of work to disconnect the browser from google, including looping back connections to every known google botnet domain

Are you retarded?

It has proprietary parts. I don't like proprietary parts.

but real talk: I use Chromium solely for my Chromecast

Lazy loading.

That's a straight fucking lie. Brave is blatantly unfinished and unpolished.

>Brave will objectively be better.

>chrome fags btfo

even if you don't care about the botnet, it still has no features.

Chrome lacks the most basic functionality is it absolutely laughable for a Browser with suchbacking, it is the most popular and well funded internet browser in the entire world and it can't even center images.

Earlier I took a look at the fucking Chrome store, and you can't even sort extensions or themes by popularity, review count, review quality, etc... It's such a joke, although my guess here it is less incompetence and intentional maliciousness, that way they can control what's used with sponsored results.

>using an old shitty browser
lol

Thread//:

2 reasons I don't use Chrome:
1. Cannot remove the shitty profile switching button no matter how many settings I change. Nobody asked for this, nobody needs it and it just disrupts an otherwise clean and minimal design.

2. Can't set my new tabs page to have websites I want (unlike in Firefox where I have my most common bookmarks right there on the page). Changed years back, the only reasoning given was "just cause" and when asked to change it back, the devs said "deal with it." No need to not have this when every other browser does, even fucking Safari has it.

Fuck Chrome.

1. If you're on Windows, try a Chromium build from chromium.woolyss.com/. The "No Sync, No WebRTC" Nik build is what you want. Since it's built without Sync, you entirely lose the sign in button.

2. There are various extensions that replace the new tab page. I've seen one where you literally just enter the URLs of the pages you want there and it grabs thumbnails of them and shows them in a grid.

Nope. It's not about privacy, its about resources, background services and daemons. Also tying unneeded jewgle products. Also general direction is headed, constant improvements that cannot be disabled. Finally their preferences ui is a mess

Chrome is only faster if you want to use it exactly the way it is out of the box.
It handles extentions very badly. And most features you can add with extentions will be shitty hacks.
So yeah, if we disregard the botnet chrome is better... If you think the current design of chrome is good.
Don't misunderstand me I'm frustrated at the slow descent of firefox too, but when I'm gonna have a slow as shit browser anyway because I need two dozens extentions, scripts and custom css to have my browser just like I want it, might as well stay with mozilla.

>"muh botnet"
>implying it's not a good argument

>What do you think Goggle does as a company? Just makes free shit?
This is what I'll never understand about chrometards. They have this idea that Google is some benevolent meme corporation just giving shit away for no reason.

because NoScript sucks ass, you're a faggot, and go back to SJWfox. Ya fucking cuck.

You're arguing with a spammer. He posts the same thing relentlessly, he's been doing it for weeks now.

In the real world, no one gives a shit how fast you can open 100+ tabs at once.

>implying

Ugly, useless, unusable.
Kinda how Linux supports even 1000 year old controllers, but can't do anything right.

>the best browser is shitty
lol

I don't use Firefox, you fucking twat.

Vivaldi?

Utter shit.

>that feel when using Safari 10 with 9 content blockers
>that feel when content blockers are lightweight and don't use up any ram
Feels good being homOSx master race
Safari 9 was shitty but they sure as hell improved on the 10

Fast as chrome and a little bit more customisable. Isn't a botnet too.

Its really not that great and the worst part:
>its proprietary.
Dont get it wrong: A cad suit, photoshop, animation software could reasonably be closed source. But when it communicates with the outside world and identifies with my ip, it should be 100% on my side and not at the mercy of some Scandinavian startup.

>Fast as chrome
My fucking sides
>a little bit more customizable
Thanks to it being a Chromium web app instead of a real browser, which is also why it's slow as balls. Enjoy your JavaScript UI, shill
>Isn't a botnet
Neither is Chrome, go learn what a botnet is.

>its proprietary
Not this meme again...

>go learn what a botnet is
Literally fucking this.

The one thing that I really hate about this board is the overuse of the term botnet.

Botnet: a network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners' knowledge, e.g., to send spam messages.

What you call a "botnet" is really just spyware.

>yahoo

absolutely disgusting

>you would never actually be opening that many tabs at once anyway
I do that daily. More tabs than the OP, in fact.

I have hundreds of tabs open rather regularly.

>best browser
>NSA
>keeps logs of your searches
no thanks OP

Chrome just works.

>hurr durr someone who keeps hundreds of tabs open all of the time also constantly closes and opens their browser
please tell me you see what about this is retarded

Your AV detected Chromium

>he doesn't shut down his pc every now an then to save energy at night

>Foss is a meme
Explicitly stated its important, that its different when the software has internetaccess. Excpecially if its FREE PROP stuff, because the user is often the commodity in this case.

i like chromium, it is the not too googly chrome

SRWare iron is used as a platform for sponsored spamming, fuck SRWare those german faggots

why is opera so comfy

I don't give a shit how botnet it is.
It doesn't let me turn off autocomplete in the fucking url bar.
That alone makes it absolute shit. Everything else just makes it worse.

How can this look pleasing to your eyes ?

>I use ungoogled chromium and get the same experience you do without the spyware.

>on winblows

KILL
SELF

>chrome is botnet
>just use chromium bro

Are you people fucking serious?

Because they actually cared about making a quality browser. Too bad it's dead now.

>an anecdote isn't proof
Are you implying his install of chrome is in fact entirely different from all other installs of chrome? For something that is the same across the entire population, such as "does it require sign in for extensions," a sample of a single member (anecdote) is sufficient to represent the entire population. I hope this helps you understand better how to craft logically sound arguments in the future instead of throwing a tantrum for being logically incorrect.

Firefox is better because it can be deeply configured.

I don't want my images centered, it feels wrong.

>being this autistic

>wanting functionality makes you autistic

I'm not much on customizing and don't have anything to hide, so Chrome is perfectly fine. My only issue with it is not supporting a video downloader. Use Firefox to do that, but Chrome for everything else.

>everything is running on the same exact fork of WebKit except for Firefox, and somewhat ironically, Safari
>IE and Edge still aren't real browsers and were disqualified from this comparison
Servo can't come soon enough.

>API limits ad-blocking
>The standard of bundled crap you get with software installers
>Flash integrated and always running
But these aren't true?

For me, Chrome is far better on my shitty, slow, low-memory netbook

Firefox is a nicer experience on my PC

Is there even a difference between Chromium Stable with all codecs and regular Chrome?

i hated it before, but chrome://flags and enabling top material design and native material design made it better, also themebeta creator helps you design your own theme faggot

On mobile it certainly is but on a desktop fuck no

Chrome's the best on neither mobile nor desktop

Pale Moon

I agree with you. Using in windows 8.1 since the release of S10. The deserves been in the trash nest to IE and his brother(edge) and the furry browser.

*The chrome

regular chrome is unstable without codecs

>zero evidence
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
note that this is for chromium, the cleaned up version.

>gesichtspalme
>translating facepalm literally
>as in face+palm
wew lad

IE for sure
>his son uses firefox
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/clinton-cyber-warfare-will-be-one-of-the-greatest-challenges/

I know Chrome is a botnet...but how does it work? For example, if I have Windows 10, cell phone and tablet that I paid cash and didn't register with my real name/address (which I true), it doesn't have any private info, right?

It's not like if I use it to check my banking account Google is storing all my private financial info and passwords. As far as I can tell, it just customizes ads. For example, I used Chrome to check on equipment my job uses out of curiosity, and now I have ads for that product on websites I go to (which have ads before, just not that product before).

If this is all it does, I certainly can live with it. If I HAVE to look at ads, at least it's something I'm interested in.

I know Chrome is a botnet...but how does it work? For example, if I have Windows 10, cell phone, and a tablet that I paid cash and didn't register with my real name/address (which is true), it doesn't have any private info, right?

It's not like if I use it to check my banking account, Google is storing all my private financial info and passwords. As far as I can tell, it just customizes ads. For example, I used Chrome to check on equipment my job uses out of curiosity, and now I have ads for that product on websites I go to (which have ads before, just not that product before).

If this is all it does, I certainly can live with it. If I HAVE to look at ads, at least it's something I'm interested in.

only if you have a cpu that supports it.

if you're stuck like me, wangblows is sticking on your pc

Are you a woman? You type like a woman

>tfw I use Firefox on my desktop running Win7 and Chromium on my laptop running Elementary OS
A-Am I autistic?

Why the fuck did you make this tread again? How did it affect your life in any positive way?

Triggered femanon

>I am gonna let you in a little secret, no one and I mean literally no one gives a single fuck about my weeb lifestyle because I'm a fucking retarded paranoid neckbeard that thinks posting on Cred Forums means something in my miserable disgusting shitbag life

FTFY

>Nobody gives a fuck about your lifestyle
>WHY DONT YOU USE CHROME SURVELLIANCE SOFTWARE?!

Which is it?