Fucking release it already, you stupid faggot Tim Cook

Fucking release it already, you stupid faggot Tim Cook

Macbooks are always a few generations late and well and truly overpriced.

They ran out of courage apparently.

useless shit

That being said the macbook air makes my dick hard

what GPU will this piece of shit have??

RX480? RX470? iGPU?

IGPU and some AMD piece of shit, but I really was hoping they'd switch back to Nvidia

it should have a 1060. It made sense a year ago for everyone to expect Polaris to BTFO of nvidia for mobile and power consumption but Pascal actually delivered on that front

a $1299 kaby lake Macbook Pro with a 1060 would be god tier

They won't have kabylake because there are no quad cores out yet. So either they skip october and miss the holiday season or we'll have to do with skylake

fucking dropped
why can't AMD die already

>900p in the year of our lord two thousand and sixteen
into the trash it goes
however if applel made a "retina" air they would sell like hot cakes
unfortunately everyone at apple has gone full retard and doesn't know how to release what people want besides shitty consumer devices

Maybe they will just put in an A10 Fusion.

for some people 16hr battery life is more important than an overabundance of pixels that your eye can't resolve from two feet away.

IPS displays don't tire your eyes at all, you learn to appreciate that once it's part of your daily life

He's trying to say battery life is more important than high DPI

which I agree

what device are you using and for what

agreed. fuck apple for not giving a shit

P50 > MacShitPro

Eww, what I dinosaur machine

>IPS has anything to do with resolution

>dinosaur machine
>less than a year old

Are you ready ?

Looks like one of those horribad windows peripherals that never caught on cause they were too gimicky.

Enjoy your rice, Applebois.

They're still developing its ARM processor
Intel is well and truly finished

looks more than 5 years old

I'd tell you if I could see shit. What is this, an article for ants?

If i wanted a Windows or Linux box I wouldn't be looking at MacBook. MacBook runs its OS on older specs better(stable) than wintard on latest hardware... muscles(specs) vs brain(software) thing, you know

>iToddler intelligence

>I don't have anything sensible to say

too much power for most users desu

like any macbook

That's probably going to be discontinued since the MacBook is basically the new Air

NEW 2017 MACBOOK
WITH THE A10 FUSION CHIP AND A 1000mAH BATTERY -- AND ONLY ONE PORT!!!

>not having both
wew lad
>>>/anywhereelse/

great computer I'm sure but the screen isn't able to display a wide range of colors for professional photo & video editing

i kinda want it to have no headphone jack so i can bid farewell to macs for good

macOS is comfy tho, might get a decked out "old" MBP

I'm wishing they do something like this.

Not because I'm going to buy it (I'm poor) but because Apple is the only one who can end x86 dominance in the desktop market. If Apple does it, other manufacturers will do it too.

And once x86 is dead or at least not a monopoly Windows dies with it too. Then we can live in a glorious GNU/Linux future with ARM based laptops and desktops.

Please do it Apple, do it!

>implying shitty consumers don't want shitty consumer devices

Nor does it have the Mac's low-latency audio.

>worse battery, worse specs, less ports, worse keyboard, no magsafe

Madness.

What the hell do you need 16 hour battery life for. No one needs more than 8 hours. You carry the charger with you in a bag anyway.

>I settle for 16:9 laptops with shit design

>No headphone jack on computer
Why?

>that bezel
>that netbook hardware
>that bezel
>that overheating and broken shitty weak fans
>that bezel
>that resolution, ppi, and overal cheap quality
>that tim cuck up your ass

XPS 13 is a lot better than whatever piece of shit Applel will shit out.

It's has a 4K IPS display with a built-in calibrator. It is able to display full the NTSC color space like all of their W series displays.
Much better than Applel's LG garbage 92% sRGB standard on all their "Retinurr" displays.

>looks up xps 13
>usb 2
>ddr3
>$1300 only has an i5

Lmao no

I was looking at the Dell XPS 13 but then I reconsidered it after all the complaints I read about it being buggy.

You're joking right? The very first MacBook released in 2006 runs Win10 perfectly smooth yet OS X 10.6.8 is the last version of Mac OS that you can run on it.

i want to see a decent new mac mini

you know, I used to like Apple products and discussing them on internet forums, but when you said that now I don't like them anymore.

If you think the very minor complaints about the XPS 13 are bothersome, you're going to be extremely disappointed with any Mac.

yeah ok bud

dfahiosdghiono

>Kaby Lake releasing this year
>They didn't even ennounce Skylake Macbook

People really do this? Why don't you carry a battery pack too while you're at it?

Fuck off iPajeet.

It will never get released because they found out that their batteries explode

Can you display shit on the strip other than a spotify scrub bar?

Macbook batteries have been exploding for decades. It won't stop them this time.

Same reason as on the iPhone: expensive propetary headphones

FUCKING KEK

CRTs dont tire your eyes at all either.
Still using one after what? 20 years? Nothing can replace this.

That's hipster nonsense, why would anyone do this above the keyboard rather than below the screen? Why would anyone painstackingly adjust sound level with a touchscreen when you could do this with physical buttons?

Apple doing that would show it died as soon as Steve Job died.

>less than a year old
With that touchpad?

what the fuck is that shit on the top half of the keyboard?

bad rumors

>buy MacBook
>run an OS other than iOS

Why buy a MacBook to begin with? You could save coin, get something that can also run similar or better specs...

>Bezels
Fn keys are being replaced by a touch pad

I chuckled.

That OLED bar is not happening. The only changes will be;

>Skylake/Kaby Lake nobody knows CPU
>GTX 10xx series GPU (hinted in multiple NVIDIA job listings)
>USB-C to replace ThunderBolt ports
>headphone jack still there because a vast majority of people who buy this shit are music fags and Apple aren't going to lose them plus they're only doing that shit on their smartphones
>slightly thinner, less of a curve on the underside
>MacBook 12" style keyboard but with more travel

I'm also hoping to fuck that they put that beastly A10 in there doing something, like specialized tasks.

What, you don't want a barometer in your laptop?

Remember when chopping off your dick and getting boobs were considered courageous?

Shit I actually got an erection thinking about this, if they do it EXACTLY like you said I'll fucking queue outside an apple store to buy it on day 1

OLED bars are stupid.

>caring about overheating throttling trash

No use. It's easier to look up than down to your keyboard.

Please Apple, do this and end the shitty laptop era.