Prior working experience: none

>Prior working experience: none

>ethnicity: non-jewish

How else are you supposed to get work experience?

Internships

t. different guy

why should the employer care

Well, that's the modern job markets' subtle way of telling that it has no use for you, given the amount of available cheap Pajeet.

Iternships don't count as experience where I live.

They'll care when the younger generation can't get any relevant experience to fill the jobs when boomers retire.

because if nobody cared society would collapse

dam

this. At university I took a year long internship to replace a semester of my third year and took summer internships every summer

But why should non-elected members of society have any more power than you and I do?

They shouldn't, that's why capitalism sucks.

where do you live? I think you're talking 100% garbage

>to get a job you need experience
>to get experience you need a job
J U S T

This

Go away butthurt, lazy commies/hippies who couldn't bother getting an internship due to being a filthy alcoholic (i.e. drinking alcohol with the purpose of getting drunk instead of participating in the eucharist, eating dinner with your family, using it to help with stomach pain) during college and fucking women outside of marriage (dirty, perverted liberals and atheists) instead of getting a job. Guess what, being unemployed is the least of your worries when hell awaits unless you repent.

If you didn't hate God, maybe God wouldn't hate you back? Maybe you wouldn't have to hate life then? Right now, that's all you deserve. You're a faggot who practices sexual immorality. You hate your mother, and you steal from her to pay for your vices: your whores and alcohol. College parties bring nothing but condemnation. By avoiding them, and focusing on your internships, you can stop living on welfare like welfare bums who vote Democrat. Burn your food stamps, or burn in hell.

You sound frustrated.

>no experience

Of you apply enough, some shitty entry-level programme will hire you regardless of your skill level. If not, move to a first world country.

In my country military service counts as job experience.

nah you can get a job without experience

t. guy who got a job without experience

>due to being a filthy alcoholic
Stopped reading here, since the following post is probably based on this false assumption.

Wow, get back to your containment board, embittered Trumpfag.

why would God hate me?

allegedly, he made me a skeptic, and gave that skeptic absolutely no reason to believe in his existence

is he retarded or something?

FINALLY an honest man on this board.

List related experience not necessarily paid in your field. If you had a project in college, list that and play it up as an enriching experience.

We have to take a small professionalism course for my university (ME) and that's what the professor says is a good idea to beef it up. For example, we built a truss capable of holding 1000 lbs last year for statics. I can extract things like solidworks experience, teamwork, iterative design, and mechanical testing from that.

People WANT to hire new employees especially young ones, because they aren't particularly attached to certain methods and things yet. They are easier to teach new methods to, especially since a lot of engineers and computer science fags are severely attached to old things. (ie in my field, there's a huge push for people trying to do away with drawings as a mandatory standard when it's easier to send them the model or something. I doubt it will gain serious traction and I like drawings myself.)

For programming, all the old programmers are super attached to things like C and C++, and even some older standards. But as we've seen in trends, people are wanting more languages like modern python and Ruby. A lot of these guys aren't willing to learn new things, and so you have fresh blood familiar with the old standards but knows a thing or two about new standards too. They are invaluable. (speaking a bit from assumptions I don't know a lot about the field)

So, it's not about experience alone. You just need to network and talk a big game on your resume if you can't get any experience directly related. But you should really be applying for internships. I have an intern fair in a few weeks and I'm nervous as fuck because I really wanna get a summer internship.

Were all gonna make it bro.

What god? Were all clearly part of a simulation taking place inside in a computer.

>blaming others for all your problems
first the lack internships, now the alcoholism

fucking liberals

friendly reminder that unpaid internships are utterly meaningless and no employer counts them as experience.

>believing this shit
Unless this is bait, you should seek therapy.

>liberals are wrong
>

to get experience

It sounds like you're angry at something else, personal. Sounds like you have a lowlife brother or something.

>entry level job
>Min 3 years experience

>"junior" position
>requires MSc + 5 years of professional experience

>preferred programming language: python
>known programming languages: python

McDonals doesn't require previous experience to hire you...

>muh safespace
Fuck off back to Tumblr you sour cunt.

Better than Ruby at least

If you haven't had an internship by the end of your junior year then you should off yourself.

>You just need to network and talk a big game
>Cred Forums
Talking a big game comes natural to anyone shitposting here
Network is a whole different animal

Also go back to /m/ Char

I still got the job though ;^)

>all jobs now require experience
>can't get experience because no one will hire without experience

>go to my workplace
>see them hiring 18yr olds who haven't even finished high school
>deal is you start on $13 and get raises every 800-1000hrs worked
>work about 7,000hrs (~4yrs) and end up at like $25/hr
>have pension and full health benefits
>after 12,000hrs you then get another ~$6k a year as a "bonus" just because
>15 minute interview to get in
>mfw university cucks are getting $100k in debt to end up in a job that pays less than this because they think retail work is "below them"

What the fuck are you all meme-ing about? I've yet to see any real entry-level CS job that required more than a degree and a pulse.