What's wrong with it?

Looks good to me.

Pretty accurate

>not lain
>not maki
>can barely be read
>joke is shit-tier

What's a banner?

it is fine; you don't like Sailor Moon OP?

how old are you?

Wait. That's not Maki

>what is democracy

Not my fault that you're a NEET with no money for a pass. Stay butthurt scrub.

>Not lain
Who said it had to be lain?

>Not maki
Thank god it wasn't. Her banners only got like 3-5 votes, showing she's a highly forced meme.

>can barely be read
get some glasses

>joke is shit-tier
What's your criteria for a good joke?

Still better than the countless Stallman banners

I'm actually surprised that there are people that haven't hide those using a userscript.

Weebs have ruined Cred Forums

Anime website

>worst banner

I can't see shit ??

Usagi is a frequently used character here, pretty fitting. I agree Lain would have worked as well but whatever.

/* Remove the junk*/
span.name, div.boardBanner {display:none !important;}
.middlead > div:nth-child(1) > a:nth-child(1) > img:nth-child(1) {display:none !important;}
.middlead {display:none !important;}
div.center:nth-child(6) > div:nth-child(1) {display:none !important;}
div.center:nth-child(6) {display:none !important;}
div.center:nth-child(15) {display:none !important;}
.ad-plea {display:none !important;}
#ctrl-top {display:none !important;}
hr.aboveMidAd:nth-child(14), .abovePostForm {display:none !important;}
#blotter > thead:nth-child(1) > tr:nth-child(1) > td:nth-child(1) {display:none !important;}
#globalMessage {display:none !important;}
#blotter > tfoot:nth-child(3) > tr:nth-child(1) > td:nth-child(1){display:none !important;}
#boardNavDesktop > span:nth-child(1){margin-left: 20px !important;}

All that autism when you can just add this for uBlock Origin:
||s.4cdn.org/image/title

It's accurate though

Cred Forums has the best banner

weeb board

I think /o/ is best

Why would I use a botnet to do something I can just copy and paste? Are you retarded or simply new to computers?

This is literally a board for anime fans to discuss technology.

You can't discuss technology on Cred Forums, user.
Just fucking give up, your silly idea of purging anime from an anime website is both pointless and stupid

Folks have a problem with Sailor Moon? Thats normie as fuck and the banner could have been far more weebshit.

This one is my fav

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as an Anime website, is in fact, Pepe/Anime, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Pepe plus Anime.

Pepe is a normalfag meme now. Keep it reddit, facebook and tumblr where it belongs.

Pepes are kind of stale now. Post more Fefes.

bending over
cross eyed
finger in a hole
missing the big picture
storage
spin

checks out

I enjoy posting rare elizas

>he actually bought a pass

Bitcoins are the way for Cred Forums pass.

I hate the laughing pepe so god damn much

Anime is a normalfag hobby for at least 5 years now. You have also the biggest autists like sonic fans, actual pedos and cosplayers among your ranks. Honestly, if we dump things because of what kind of people are interacting with them than anime is extremely bad off.

No, faggot. This is a board for technology fans to discuss anime.

Sounds about right.

No it's not. Just the ultra mainstream stuff like pokemon, sailor moon, DBZ, naruto, one piece, etc is the normalfag stuff. The rest gets labeled as weeaboo by normalfags even if it isn't actually weeaboo, and they ignore it.

Wtf I hate Cred Forums now

>pokemon
mainstream
>sailor moon
every year I see less and less get talked about it
>DBZ
somewhat mainstream
>naruto
don't see a lot of it talked about anymore
>one peice
mainstream

Only things like Attack on Eoten and One Punch man. Folks don't really do anime as a hobby. For instance, I've watch movies now and again but I wouldn't really call it a hobby. I'm hardly involved in the community and such.

it got a lot better since pol made it associated with nazis and trump. Still reddit tier but it improved at least

Symbol of white nationalism

What fucking bullshit. How can people be so in denial? You realize that almost every anime gets subbed by crunchyroll? You can watch almost any new anime series completely legal and subbed. Normalfags love this shit. That's why I say the last 5 years. Even Cred Forums was in denial a long time and refused to watch horriblesubs. Now everyone and their mother watches crunchy rips on Cred Forums since any other sub is just a crunchy edit anyway.

If the anime is even remotely decent it will get watched and talked about by normalfags and anime facebook lolkids. Of course you can take pride in being the only ones that watch literally zero quality pandering cancer shit no one but the biggest weebs care about.

Honestly, I think that trying to "improve" pepe by associating it with the alt right and nazis is going to make it worse because Cred Forums at the exact same time is trying to turn reddit into an alt-right website. It's almost like Cred Forums wants pepe to be cemented as reddit shit.

>FT DeepFart

"crushed blacks, overexposed whites" should have won the /p/ banner contest

I have a pass but didn't know there was a vote.

I grew up with sailor moon, so fuck you nigger, love the banner,

You are making everything worse by trying to objectify a meme.

>this meme is perfect
>a dankest meme
>neo-Cred Forums

Pretty bad. No surprise dumbasses who pay to post have such bad taste.

It is honestly one of the better ones compared to the other shit. Cred Forums already has the "4gentoo" banner and a Stallman interjection banner, we don't need more of that.

The Structures and interpretations of Anime and Ricing would be just as fitting, even though the autists here throw shitfits over desktop threads before going back to shitposting about graphics cards

>uBlock
>botnet
Nice bait, too bad nobody's falling for it.

That literally describes Cred Forums though. What's the problem?

Lain would've worked, but the other complaints are fucking stupid.

>what is a democracy
A failing system of government that makes it so retards can vote for retarded laws or representatives.

Literally nothing wrong with it.

The only thing more apropos would be a picture of some ditz buying a cell phone from a mall kiosk.

Cred Forums is symbol of neocon bullshit.

by far the best one.

>he hates Sailor Moon

That's a pretty comfy banner

are you guys for real this easily baited?

do you enjoy this?

I'm from /x/ and I disagree with you.

Of the choices it's the best one. Lain would have been nice but there were none made.

> mfw I voted for an actually good banner
> mfw most of the people who bought a Cred Forums pass are apparently retarded

This is a good banner.
/o/ has good taste.

>lain
>>/lainchan/