/bst/ Battlestation Thread

Old one hit 300

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Attmu-Microfiber-6-Inch-Reusable-Fastening/dp/B00O9VKVFK/
youtube.com/watch?v=HyCa4U5Zzoc
emerythacks.blogspot.com/2013/04/connecting-ipad-retina-lcd-to-pc.html
stores.ebay.com/chinatobby/category485979219-/_i.html?_fsub=485979219&_sid=1070328859&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
ebay.com/itm/DisplayPort-lcd-board-9-7inch-LTN097QL01-LP097QX1-2048x1536-lcd-display-/181909486149
amazon.com/NVIDIA-Tesla-K40-Graphic-Card/dp/B00KDRRTB8
corsair.com/es-mx/corsair-mm200-gaming-mouse-mat-extended-edition
amazon.com/CafePress-Glorious-gaming-master-Mousepad/dp/B00QQOUJZA
reddit.com/r/battlestations/comments/2iddfr/my_first_triple_screen_battlestation/
thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-surge-protector/
amazon.com/dp/B0000AI0N2/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=WC28180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fill my life with things because I have no friends.

I fill my life with space and quiet, for those are life's greatest luxuries

/Thread.

Why even post any others when the best bst has already been posted now.

I am already leaving with the trophy. Another for the mantle.

it's cute
a shame about the shitty speakers, though

*teleports behind you*
Pssh, nothin' personal, kid.

They do not manufacture better speakers. Otherwise they would be at this station. Only the best for the best.

Mediocre pic 1/2 coming through

Looks so much better now you fixed the sag
>glass desk
In the trash
Comfy
Work on the cables
>edgy
How's the chair almost bought that one
Love this 9/10

audioengine doesn't, pretty much everyone else does

That Bonsai looks sad. Put it outside. Replace with succulents if necessary.

2/2

It's the best chair you could have and use at a bst. That is why I have one. You should get one too. I recommend it.

How can I fix the cables?

What are some plants that can easily grow on a desk? Show me some comfy desk inspiration.

Look, if they made them better than these, I would have them. How do you think I got to the top with these? It's because they are the best.

I love your lighting. Nice touch there.

Well hey, at least they're cool things.

Cool chair!

cable management

cool speaker risers

your IKEA bonsai needs more light, it looks sad

I'm wondering how I can touch up my cable management. Tips?

Am I early

aw shucks user, I'm flattered

amazon.com/Attmu-Microfiber-6-Inch-Reusable-Fastening/dp/B00O9VKVFK/

I have the opportunity to buy a desk which is either 1,70m or 1,90. the latter would be more than double the price.
Is it worth it? Uses are music production and drawings. I'm a poor student btw

>aw shucks user, I'm flattered
Um okay? I guess.

Okay so even if I use these zip ties I can still end up with shit cable management. What am I supposed to do to make it neat? I think I am better off using a big cable sleeve and putting all the wires inside.

he get's plenty of light, I got some fertilizer I give him every once in a while and i usually set him lower on my desk for when the sun shines through in the mornings

Bundle them all into one uniform length and thickness. Loop the longer cables to be as long as the shortest cables and velcro tie it all into one thick length.

Sorry but I am a little bit confused.

Been a few days.

what are some good speakers

Ah it's you, it's been a while. Love your setup!

I'll get a desk as soon as I get the video card i need.

DUDE ESSENCE ONE
man that must be dope on the head i got essence st for my hd 800 for now

This is fucking beautiful user.

Ya it's pretty nice. I was very close to buying the HD800s, but my local audio/video store at the time had the freshly discontinued Dennon AH-D7000 on clearance for $500. I couldn't pass that up. The HD800s may be my next big purchase, but then I'll be a 2 headphone fag, not sure if I need another fag title.

I think this is the earliest I've ever been...

post your mflb and related technological items

i don't have one of those. i just use a basic atheist flute.

I do the opposite cause I have no friends.
Comfy.

fucking chaos atm..

A combination of a shitty camera and bad lighting.

I should get some batteries so i can use my actual camera. its slightly less shit.

how do you like those speakers?

Neumann KH120 are good speakers

I used to have one of these oldschool Wacoms. how do you get along with that damn pen tip eating edge?

How do you guys solve not having multiple speaker setups for all your shit? (computer, TV, record player, etc.) its fucking pissing me off idk what to do.

I ordered more pen tips and it the bigger one so dont hit edges to often editing photos.

Poorfag coming through

speccy

Faggot.

Lets go boys!

what keyboard is that? Poker 2? 8.5/10 also. looks very nice.
Nice mouse choice! 7.5/10
would love to see a front on shot of this. 9/10 as i can see right now.
always lookin sharp. 9/10
7/10
literally the only thing i don't like about this BST is the fact that you fell for the Razor meme. 7.5/10

checked.

woodpanel comfy, breh

Wallpaper pls!

I can't wait to post my new rig/battlestation.

Just waiting on my parts to arrive

same pic every thread

Honestly I think it's a solid setup you got there. Good budget station

>muh desktop thread is technology

How are they not technology?

Nice quints m8. Here have a still webm of your image.

Everything is technology faggot.
Where my daily fucking /GMO/ so I can post corn in it.

Tomorrow I´m gonna buy something to cover that cable
Just need new speakers and some headphones

Decided to just string a few pics together..kinda gotta scroll..just a bit....then maybe a bit more.

Kinda retarded question, but how can I make a image like that?

Also 9/10, looks great and comfy

Feeling comfy

>how can I make a image like that?
any decent image editing software...

I just used paint myself but IrfanView was just pointed out to me y another user and that works great too. Free dl as well. Just open image, select tool on it, then paste into new image, rinse and repeat till you make a freakin digital scroll..haha

What a shit show that debate was, trump started decently but fell apart pretty damn quick and the last 2/3rds were just sad.

Bumbling and yelling and interrupting.

Hell I laughed out loud with the audience when he tried to claim he had better presidential temperament while having a tantrum on stage.

Thanks for correcting the record

Watch the debate yourself mate, nothing needs to be corrected from that shit.

I honestly thought trump would have been better prepared for the debate but it was obvious he wasn't, either that or he really just doesn't have the temperament to be president of the united states.

work in the head shop so I have a lot of class above my computer on the shelves

Just finished debate. You're confirmed for shill topkek you seriously call that a tantrum? Even with all those framed questions Trump still managed to keep the topic on Hillary's numerous fuck ups during her time in office. You do realize that was his intention right? The man is smarter than you or me or most people on this board. He's going to continue to use the debates to bring up all the skeletons in her closet and get stupid fucks at home to get off their ass and look into it. People who don't necessarily understand how dangerous of a person she is will finally learn the truth. If you disagree that she's dangerous for the people of this great country you're either uninformed a fucking shill

>You do realize that was his intention right

>he lost this debate on purpose to lull her into a false sense of security.

Kek, I'm gonna enjoy November 5th.

we Cred Forums now

but as it relates to tech, that one comment when it came to the DNC hack was hilarious

>Russia, China, no ones knows, maybe a four hundred pound guy laying in bed hacked those emails, who knows?

i was waiting for one of them to say "LIVE from New York, it's Saturday night!" for the rest of the debate

Sorry but as a trump supporter who hasn't been drinking the Cred Forums-juice; trump clearly lost this first debate.
Hillary could have been harder and that might come back to hurt her in the next debate, but if you think Trump actually won then you're just a blind trump supporter who will support him no matter what happens (and that's fine I guess), but the undecided voters (who trump NEEDS to win this election) will not be swayed at all by tonight's debate. It was a clear Clinton win for undecided voters.

madthad/10

If you really think that's all the debates about then you're too fucking stupid to argue with
I don't think he won honestly but I don't think Hillary did that great either. I do think Trump's plan wasn't necessarily to win the debate but to use it to further the agenda which is to remind people that voting for hillary is voting for 4 more years of the same bullshit but worse. Also not a blind Trump supporter, am a huge fan and will vote against Clinton no matter what even if Trump was not in the running. However I don't really think he crushed her tonight or that there was really even a winner. But I also think the debates are about more being crowned winner by the MSM he's got an elaborate plan and I simply think this is all part of it.

>he's got an elaborate plan and I simply think this is all part of it.

I'm not seeing it, I used to think this but the way he took her bait at the debate just screams to me that he really is as petty and egotistical as he seems.

And the way he tried to play the strongman card against the moderator who straight up fact checked trump with a direct quote and trump just saying "that's wrong". I mean, that just looks childish and super disrespectful, for someone who should be trying to court the black vote he certainly shot himself in the foot by bringing up stop and frisk several times and again arguing with the moderator who fact checked him again when he tried to claim stop and frisk wasn't ruled unconstitutional.

I mean, it might not have been a clear cut hillary win to you, but to most people I think it was.

Cosy

They are very average and are loud but lack solid low end, overall good value

are the pillows in the corner where you curl up and cry?

yup, if you watch the bookie sites online about 20 minutes into the debate they moved the odds squarely back into Clinton winning by a nice margin.

It was pretty clearly a clinton win tonight.

Kisses

Autumn 2016 changelog:

>removed Samshit Galaxy S5
>added Huawei P9

>removed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
>added Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

>taking a pic of your ugly wallet, faggy watch, and gay knife

christ

How that P9 be?

Was it too big a difference in size from the S5?

GOAT

what are these little screens?
just some small monitors?
model?

youtube.com/watch?v=HyCa4U5Zzoc

...Sheldon?

probably something similar to this.
emerythacks.blogspot.com/2013/04/connecting-ipad-retina-lcd-to-pc.html

What monitor stand is this? I am looking for a triple stand, but most of them are shit and can't keep the screens stable (allegedly).

Cool case dude

Behold my shitty desk

Best smartphone I have ever owned

It feels a little bigger than the S5 even though they have very similar dimensions.

Compared to the S5, the P9 is very nice. Long battery life, good camera, quick and smooth animations, incredibly fast fingerprint sensor (literally less than a second upon touching the sensor with your designated finger to unlock the phone), uninstallable bloatware.

My Galaxy S5 introduced many bugs within each new firmware update and the bloatware couldn't be uninstalled (the android 6.0.1 update caused my phone to hang and restart a couple of times per day, resulting in missed calls and messages because that shit doesn't get enabled until after you enter the decryption password. Samsung even bundled unremovable Cheetah Mobile cleaning app that couldn't be disabled, resulting in apps being shut down in the middle of a conversation or downloading something and there was no list to exclude apps from it.

Let's hope Huawei doesn't go down that path, because I was originally planning on using my Galaxy S5 for atleast a couple of years if the software related problems wouldn't have appeared.

Oh and btw, I think Huawei has their own version of Google's "Android Doze" (that stops apps when phone is locked to save power but you can easily exclude apps from it. My VPN connection via OpenVPN got disconnected after a while when the phone was locked but after adding OpenVPN to the "protected apps list", it has stayed always connected 100% for several days no problem. And there has been no software problems on my phone either, granted I have only had it for a couple of weeks but still. It will also get Android 7.0 soon so let's hope they don't "pull a Samsung" on me.

The only thing I don't like about the P9 is the non-removable battery :)

And as always, read reviews, forums and try the product in person before making any decisions, this goes for any product etc.

Sorry for the wall of text

\things\don't click\cp\cp

Those are just 7inch lcd panels. Use them for various applications.
Bought them from this guy.
stores.ebay.com/chinatobby/category485979219-/_i.html?_fsub=485979219&_sid=1070328859&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
Would recommend him. Got them in like 3-4days from China(West Coast here).

This guys mod is pretty amazing and I might just see if I can replicate it as a winter proj but my res requirements were not like his goals. I just wanted something I could plug-n-play. Damn cool and thanks for the link.

how did you got the monitor on the digital keyboard? did you put it on the sheet resting thingy? also to what is connected? the pc? moving all the way to it to stop/play/whatever a song .midi?

that guy sells them
ebay.com/itm/DisplayPort-lcd-board-9-7inch-LTN097QL01-LP097QX1-2048x1536-lcd-display-/181909486149
makes a nice profit too.

well look at that. sure does. I know the site you linked earlier the guy said "The whole thing cost about $70 in parts." And then he had the PCBs made and all that, so yeah profit sure. but the store link is plug-n-play. Just depends on if it is work it to you or not to do it yourself or buy ready to go. But good find. I hadn't seen that yet.

>speakers on the side
>faggy white theme
>literally gay keyboard

2/10

how much you paid for that ak-47?

small town????????????

That foliage outside makes it look extra cozy, added with that warm lighting. I'd love to drink my tea there hotdamn.

me too thanks. and a drug problem.
gm Cred Forums

Get a TiBook fellow PPC fag.

Post kitty

checked m9

Bonsai trees are really bad feng shui, they're stunted in their growth.

it's just sitting on the sheet rest. it's hooked up to the DAW pc and I mainly use it when the piano is a midi controller so I can see what I'm fiddling with in software instruments

The tree is no longer with me.

I sent it off to the countryside where it will live happily ever after.

How niche can you meme

ty, meant to ask from when you posted in the ic workstation thread but I forgot

it;s an interesting idea I'll try to remember if I ever get money for another monitor (and after I get better at singing so the cost is justified)

its a 74, and $700

>tfw only one (you)
>and that (you) is me

Where can I get that wallpaper?

Nice bit of Jean-Léon Gérôme there m8, I have 2 of his (prints) on my wall here.

Get Another Chair, and put that bigger desk figure in a better pose

It's ok

Nice setup man.

I'll post the final version to /tpg/ later today

now this is a proper battle station, not that ricer shit

Yep

Am I the only one who really hates the term "battlestation"? It reminds me of MLG Pro Gamen shit. I always use the term workstation.

Lads, since this is a battlestation thread you all know your way around computers, maybe you can help me a bit. In my old PC, I have 6gb of DDR3 500mhz RAM. If I upgrade that to 8GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM, will I see any improvement in general performance and gaming performance on memory-intensive games?

I have this same chair, a neighbour put it on the curb and I cleaned it up and now I have it. It's pretty nice but my mechanism is fucked

Go to at least 12 gb 8 is not very much these days and that small of a jump will barely be noticeable

Wrong. It is the best bst on the web. Everyone thinks so. It is the current reigning champ after all buddy.

lmfao.

If you don't already have a ssd bot drive I would get that first.

Alright, thanks user. Will the increased speed have any discernible effect too?
My RAM is from 2008.
I have a tiny SSD for Windows and programs that I really need to be running fast. It's mostly about improving game performance.
But god damn, having Opera opened with 10 tabs takes away like 70-80% of my available RAM. it's absolutely nuts.

i put in an application for a grant for this amazon.com/NVIDIA-Tesla-K40-Graphic-Card/dp/B00KDRRTB8 because i'm doing machine learning research, do you think this would be good for games too? can it run doom 4?

7.5/10
8/10
7/10
4/10
8/10
10/10

You guys must be new to the world of bst's. This is considered the best bst out there. reddit and everyone else who thinks so can't be wrong. So get on the train boys. Ride with the champ.

Is my room comfy Cred Forums?

are you a girl? if not, will you take estrogen and become my gf?

sup nerds

Accidentally pressed reply so continuing

5/10
9.5/10
6/10
8/10
2/10
6.5/10
6/10
5.5/10
6/10
6/10
3/10
9/10
6/10
8/10
4/10
3/10
7/10
5/10
8/10
3/10
9/10
8.5/10
4/10
9.5/10
3/10
4/10
9/10
7/10

Nope, I am all manly man. I am sorry to let you down.

you can have a beard and still be feminine, it's called being a hipster. shave it off and start trapping

tfw missed the rates

Me

0/10
3/10
0/10
7/10
4.5/10
3/10 only reason not 1/10 is for view
6/10
1/0
3/10 wires everywhere
5/10
6/10 neat
5/10
6/10

>unironically watching Scamhex

why a 6 for ?

what amp?

what's your desk material?

It's not the greatest or most high tech, but it's mine and I enjoy it. Need a better desk chair though.

>but it's mine
and your dads

>Speaker blocking monitor
>Shit computer speakers
>Rush

Nah.

Then you lied last time you posted it saying you shared the room with your dad.

>would you marry asuka?
yes I would

Mine is ass

I use that monitor exclusively for data/websites so there's almost never anything in that location anyways. speakers aren't that bad and they were a Christmas present from my grandfather.
Also gtfo if you're gonna shit on Rush

I dont understand why you'd have a waifu that's a slut...

Just seems degenerate to me.

Anytime!

Oh I didn't think anyone would care to remember and you were just insulting me. Yes, I do share it with my dad. Only things he has in it are his desktop and filing cabinet. My bad for doubting your memory, user.

>you were just insulting me.
All I said was
>and your dads
The only insult there was one you invented, I was simply saying it's not solely your room as you were claiming.

I guess. Probably been spending too much time on /fa/ where if you're not getting insulted, it feels disingenuous.

wow this is surprisingly comfy

Why so low fuck nigga? You know and everyone else knows that it isn't that bad.

it's getting worse

looks like a Benchmark

>It's a 12 core
?built desk myself
?have the rack mount, just have not yet installed.

>pink floyd
>steven wilson

I like you

Do you do recording? If so what do you recommend for a beginner whos trying to record a band demo?

thanks m8. I'm a big prog nerd

What do you do with all that stuff?

What kinds of stuff do you record? Like the waifu and the view out the window.

It look comfy doe

>m50's
why

student reporting in

I mainly use it to talk in ts and sometimes some friends come over and record their mixtapes

which sound boxes are those?

I'm always amused when I see CRT monitors in these threads.

lsr 305

Battlestation in progress because my old desk was tiny.

Dorm? The room looks nice.

Still in the process of finding a home for all of these speakers

>4/10
I know that the cables are messy, any other rec?

JBL SR305? fuckin casul

I think you are the one who showed they are a casual. Anyone in the world of bst's knows mine is the top rated bst on the net. That's internet by the way. Since I know you are just a casual didn't want you to be confused by acronyms. I am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt on bst since you are here.

The bst net you say? Audio engines are shit speakers m8, and even if those weren't shit speakers on your desk you're still autistic for obscuring them with your monitors and not having them at ear level

Have to replace my second monitor...

I have a 1080 on the way. In the near future I'll be buying two 1440p monitors. Upgrading feels good.

yeah, get two identical ones

m8 those Micca speakers, how are they?
I´m debating between those and the jbl/krk, but as I´m using them only for anime and games i´m indecisive

Is that a real mini tree or just plastic toy?

HACKING GROUP START UP PC HACKERS [ONLY] ANDROID HACKS TO

Plastic 'tree'.

But it is the best bst on the internet. How can you say that? Why can't you see what most everyone else does baffles me but whatever man.

Pretty mediocre m8.
Bezel galore.
Ugly chair.
Decent desk.
Decent case.
ir8 5/8 m8

What case is this

But then why is my bst the best according to all polls? Because it simply is man.

corsair 760T or something

I really like them. I use them for Anime, movies, music, and vidya and they've got fantastic quality. Good starting speakers.

can anyone point out that long ass mousepad? Looks nice, need something that will fit under my keyboard but all I can find online are those stupid fucking "glorious pc master race" brand ones.

Thanks m8, do you use a subwoffer too?
The setup I´m planning would be like yours MB42X, Lepai amp(or SMSL) and a Dayton 8" Subwoffer

Not OP but here is the link corsair.com/es-mx/corsair-mm200-gaming-mouse-mat-extended-edition
Or you could look on Gearbest for the xiaomi one( thats the one I have)

Do you really need an external dac for a pair of $150 logitech speakers?

amazon.com/CafePress-Glorious-gaming-master-Mousepad/dp/B00QQOUJZA

780T. Got it.

I don't use a subwoffer. I had one, with my old cheap speakers. The base in these blows that out of the water.

Really want to get a Alex drawer for my desk because I have no storage space, but damn $80 a piece. Anybody know what ikea piece is called for whatever is just like a cutout for a computer but is the same height as Alex unit?

It's a fairly basic setup, ugly cable, your tv is smudged, shit picture, your subwoofer is on your desk, and why are there speakers on top of your monitor.

I don't mean to be insulting btw. but is it really that difficult to stage your battlestation for a picture? Get the VHS tapes out of your picture, find something you can place in front of those cables. Even if it means taking duct tape and painting over it to match your wall. Also borrow a friends camera or something, or maybe turn off your TV and get some better lighting.

>ugly cable
I know, I want to buy all my shit and then cable manage
>your tv is smudged
user, that was the reflection of the flash
>shit picture
I know, only shitty camera I have
>your subwoofer is on your desk
Gonna buy new speakers so I cant bother to move my actual speakers

Anyway thanks for the rate

Could be wrong, but was this meant for me?

Shit, I feel like a retard, until now I understand the order of replies

fuck, got the same sheets and laptop, my bed is also near the floor but its raised with pallets, instead of a box I have a small step ladder
makes me want to kill myself

That fucking ricer chair and your cables

Yes it was

Well, thanks for the rate and honest comment

dope setups senpai

Just moved to new apartment. r8 pls

Sweet

>marry asuka
All you want is a loud 2d hole to fuck. Having shikinami means you don't give a shit about the integrity of her character.
Asukafags are all the same.

Music and drawing are two of the biggest desk space consuming things. On the other hand, as long as you're neat, 1.7m is plenty of space to do those things.

Is that Japan? God, what a shithole, a overrated shithole

i like cheese.

Not him, never had triple or even dual monitor arms (I just have two separate ergotech freedoms), but I hear VIVO's multi mount things are okay.

I'm not gonna post it because I'm still working on it, but I got 4x8ft mdf board I cut it into a 3x4ft (1.2x0.9m) piece to replace the top of a drafting table and two 5x2ft (1.5x0.6m) pieces to make a 10x2ft (3x0.6m) desk by placing it over some large brackets. I'm still deciding on how to finish the surface. but I imagine whatever I do is going to be cheaper than any 1.9m desk you're planning to get. So you might want to consider something like it.

And all that is on top of other two small computer desks I've put together as one. I need a lot of working space because I like to draw, obviously use the computer, work on architecture stuff, and scale models. Between all desk I got like 5.5m (19ft) of linear desk space. in my bedroom.

Pretty simple fampaire. I only have one set up. My computer does all that. If I really had to I'd just buy some cheap speakers and an amp for a TV.

MDF? Shit man. I'd put a thick veneer on each side for rigidity and help with water tightness.

It's what I'm planning to do. the reason I had to replace the drafting table top is because I had a roof leak and it ruined the bottom edge and a warped drafting table is useless, so I'm very conscious about humidity, I went with MDF because it's very smooth and that's great for a drafting table.

>vertical monitor
>plays shmup on the horizontal one
why...

I only saw the series and she doesn't seems to be such a slut.
After a bit of research I found this on an Evangelion Wiki:
"Her appearance is essentially unchanged from the TV series (although her haircolor is auburn brown instead of red), but her character and personality are noticeably different."

MY ASUKA IS NOT A SLUT!

good job m8

i get so much joy out of your future retina damage. crank up those leds you motherfuckers

why not turn that table 180°, push it up against and make the most out of all the work you've been doing on cable management?

Thanks.
No, I'm still living at my parent's house. I'm moving in two years when I get to college.

>two years when I get to college
underage b8 kys

Literally threw her self at a man twice her aged and basically asked to be fucked.

> implying I live in fucking US where adulthood starts at 21
I am adult, faggot

I have to drive home to get my tube amp this weekend. it feeds those and my SR80is

she had a bad childhood ok?
you can't understand her ò.ó

same here, bro

Please upboat and comment here too. reddit.com/r/battlestations/comments/2iddfr/my_first_triple_screen_battlestation/

what surge protectors do you guys use? I read the article here

thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-surge-protector/

that goes pretty in depth. Is their choice solid?

amazon.com/dp/B0000AI0N2/?tag=thewire06-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=WC28180

why would you need that, cant people afford houses with build in surge protectors?

a UPS

>poorfag
>R9 380

jesus how poor must I be if this is considered low tier

Honestly I couldn't be happier with the chair, it may look like some ricer gamer shit but it's actually good.

Don't judge a book by it's cover faggot.

Those two things that drop it so fucking low, it's absurd.

> (You)
>3/10 wires everywhere
being jelly b/c 10TB+

As viewer of the photos, much preferable to look at the ghetto & "poor" desks. The messy ones also. To all you poor people: Do not be discouraged! Take photo and show here, I'll be very glad. If you have a not clean desk, take photo anyways!

They tell a story and really gives off the impression that there is some actually happening.

Don't appreciate the sleek and clean looking ones, with close to perfect wires and not one thing out of its home place. Also what is is it with you and buy statuettes? Worthless you are like old ladies spending retirement allowance on porcelaine cats!

Best one desk in all of thread