Tfw you thought Cred Forums was full of hackers on steroids

>tfw you thought Cred Forums was full of hackers on steroids
>instead it's people arguing over smartphones and gpu's

where do all the real hackers hang out

hackbb

You didn't take the 1337 hacker test yet. You're not allowed in.

at ur moms house LOOOOOL. got eee

Smartphones and GPUs are redditors and Cred Forumsedditors who think they're welcome here. All that crap is hated by the rest of the board.

Damn roasted

Tbh most hackers are basically autistic kids thinking they're the king of internet cuz >muh xss

closest thing to hackers we have are pedophiles who use Linux to hide from the authorities

the condor lounge on the gibson.
ogin: freekevin
assword: japboy

This is actually true. A huge majority of hackers end up being outed as having aspergers or moderate functioning autism in the media.

lainchan

I also wonder, currently doing CTFs and learning RE, but idk where to hang out with more experienced people (best would be irc)

Shh. Quiet.

In prison or moving from country to country in fear of getting caught for their crimes. Most avoid social interaction of any kind because they think it can uncover them, that includes tibetan nutsack painting forums which we reside in

The Cred Forums hackers like c001h4x, Cred Forumsenera1, ca$hmoney, Installman, CCismylaifu, etc. hang out in that irc channel. It's invite only. Cred Forums isn't hacker central, you know.
It was sold and /cyb/ is gone.

How do you get invited? Just curious

>A board of people who only THINK they know about programming because they lurked Cred Forums and listened to the words the minority of people who actually do know how to program used most commonly
Nah.

IRC

>sekrit club irc
sounds pretty gay honestly

>People, actually, sheeps using common programs without questioning it because muh need to be normal
Nah.

I'm literally massaging my quads after injecting my mast while waiting for these automated pen tests to run on our new rollout.

I guess security engineer doesn't really count as "rea hacker", but there's some overlap.

It is, but it's pretty hot if you're lonely.

Facebook

Mostly on Instagram and Snapchat now.

>IRC
Which ones?

you're moms room mostly

Cred Forums

places that doesn't ban you for breaking american laws