What are some common botnets that most people don't know they have installed?

What are some common botnets that most people don't know they have installed?

I'll start

>chrome

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
infoq.com/news/2016/06/visual-cpp-telemetry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>windows

You're a botnet. Please delete yourself immediately for the betterment of humanity.

>people don't know they've installed chrome or windows

>Most Anti-virus
They can legitimately upload any file from your drive.

thats not really what a botnet is.

A botnet is a set of compromised systems you use as proxies/ vpn servers or use to process word libraries or rainbow tables when trying to decrypt a hash.

unless your saying chrome farms your info or leaves a backdoor into your system in which case you might as well not use any software ever because they all do.

Prove that both of those are actual botnets, and don't just reply with memes, reply with actual proof.

not GNU/linux

>adobe flash

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

infoq.com/news/2016/06/visual-cpp-telemetry

They are both used to spam the world with memes

>he doesn't know what a botnet is
fuck off back to

Windows is a botnet because it gives Microsoft a backdoor into your system, allowing them to install arbitrary software on your PC against your will, a power which they have exercised multiple times in order to install outright spyware (e.g. Windows 10 fiasco) and prevent you from doing anything about it.

>16 posts
>not one botnet has been posted

Should I remove zeitgeist?

Who's this fucking whore?

>he didn't read the user agreement

>Linux

I came to save this thread but I don't remember the name of the botnet I wanted to post unfortunately. HardCandy or EyeCandy or SwetCandy, something with the word candy that died last year and was bundled with those gay torrent clients, the purple and green one that Wincucks use.

systemd