Is 2017 finally going to be the year of Linux on the desktop?

Is 2017 finally going to be the year of Linux on the desktop?

Android is not Linux.

using linux is like being vegan

despite being superior only few people have the intelligence to embrace it

meaning, 2017 is not the linux year yet, but soon it'll be. just let windows noose themselves like they're doing.

>despite being superior only few people have the intelligence to embrace it
nice fedora tipping sir

It's never going to be the year of desktop Linux.

Mobile is here now. It's never going to be the year of desktop anything, anymore. The last year of desktop windows was like 4 years ago.

I don't see why that'd upset you

it's a known fact.

linux desktop is getting worse. Gnome3 is total shit. every toolbar and panel is twice as big as needs to be. linux needs to go back to gtk2 with mate or ubuntu unity

Kill your self.

We already have plenty of desktops just like gtk2.

You're just a wincuck whose upset that we have choice and you don't seriosuly drink bleach.

>pixel 3
>coming Q3 2017

fuck that I'll just get a pixel 2

What prevents you from using gtk2?

The sheer amount of people on this planet that will live their life without ever thinking about what they're doing is impossible to overcome. They will take whatever is given to them from birth to death, not challenging anything, being as normie as possible.

Best to ignore them and learn to associate with those who value personal growth. e.g. choosing an operating system that respects its users versus the alternatives.

You serious m8?

This so much this.

I notice myself using my smartphone more than my desktop now. More comfy to browse the internet in bed.

It's Linux, just not GNU/Linux

linux desktop getting worse? openbox with tint2. Are you even alive? Do you even have a pulse? Can you read? When you walk do you just fall over from confusion?

It can be if you want to.

are you retarded?

dumbass

user you can surf the webz for dank memes on your refrigerator these days, 'surfin muh webz' is not why god created desktops.

My man

That was the single dumbest analogy on this subject. Your weakness from eating leaves and dirt is showing.

Saved... Thank you.

Google engineer said android is NOT linux, i believe the word of its maker more than a bunch of retards on g

>linux users are this autistic

What can you do oninux what you cant on windows? I can list many things thats aviable on winfows but not on linux, can you do the opposite?

Of lonix is so gud why does it have only 2% marketshare and why is it irrelevant since its arrival on the desktop os field?

Here you go.

Of course Its not true Linux.

You can tell because it works.

unironically kill yourself