So are you a 400 lbs kid sitting on his bed hacking, Cred Forums?

So are you a 400 lbs kid sitting on his bed hacking, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bonappetit.com/entertaining-style/trends-news/article/junk-food-diet-jeff-wilser
inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com/2010/07/why-are-thin-people-not-fat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

340 and I'm on a couch fag

>tfw 105 lbs
fatggots

>tfw a new meme has been born

180lb, 6'0"
>studying for stats exam/10

180 lbs, laying down in my bed while I hack.

No, this won't catch on. The nonfree pizza one was semi Cred Forums related at the very least.

190 6" muscular in a chair listening to music.

FYI:
>430lb deadlift
>355lb squat
>190lb bench

#notall/g/isfat

300 lbs, 5'9
I need help

Only two types of nerds:

Lanky skeletals and disgusting obese fats

Chick on my old track team
Little bitch, like 5ft 2 180lbs
245 bench
505 squat.

satanic lies

Nope, skeleton rotting in my parents basement here. Not really lanky I just look like a child.

6ft 5in 231lbs
Get on my level.

I want that horse to fuck her.

start by dropping soda with water and replace snacks with veggies. start taking walks every day for like one hour

small steps user

Nice. I've only been lifting since Feb, after a run of rugby injuries. Feels good man. I don't get why people let themselves get fat.

>I don't get why people let themselves get fat.
1-Fatty food is delicious. We live in an "instant gratification" world.
2-Exercise is hard. Also: We mostly live a sedentary lifestyle, too.
3-Current sociopolitical trends are towards "you are beautiful, no matter what". There is less and less social pressure to be healthy.

Fuckin'a. Posting a trot must be painful.

6'4" 170 on a couch

HEY FUCCBOI WHO LET U OUTTA YOUR CAGE BITCH? WANT ME TO PUT THE COCK LOCK BACK ON YOUR CLITTY???

food is tasty

I'm a 150 pound adult sitting on my bed listening to gregorian chant hip hop

>actual file size 98KB
>still looks like dogshit
wow jpg is amazing

see also, cheapest food tends to be unhealthiest because capitalism.

300#
6'
Sitting in my air conditioned office at home.

And now that the debates are over, it's time for a night time trail ride.

>1474943983249.jpg

That isn't the same image.
Your webm is blurry.

Nah, I weigh 45kg.

No, I'm a 120lb man sitting in a beanbag chair watching King of the Hill

>That isn't the same image.
That's the timestamp you dumb fuck.

5'11
185lbs muscular build
Laying in bed listening to Unheilig, Rammstein and Nightwish

Not him but it looks better. Yes it's blurrier but your JPG looks like someone autistically tried to recreate your image with large legos. I find the webm much easier on the eyes.

whaddafuq

u gay?

faggot

5'10 200lbs
i wish i was dead

I'm actually just 320lbs

You could try being active instead

i lost 8lbs in 4 weeks when i tried. but i fucking hate trying

It doesn't look better detail is lost and its blurry.

Also the artifacts fucking wiggle, its supposed to be an image not an animation lmao.

190 at 6 inches is fucking enormous xD

>tfw skinnyfat
No matter how many mountains I climb this gut will never leave me

>fat causes fat meme

Stop this
It's fructose, which is the added sugar in fucking everything processed

There is nothing wrong with fat, but fructose is an entirely different beast that fucks up your liver and metabolism. Pls be aware

>but i hate trying
There we go.

Was skinnyfat. Took nearly three years of casual work (as opposed to hard work), but now I am a lot closer to healthy. You can do it, so start today.

Bout 130 to 140 lbs sitting on the floor hacking.

>It doesn't look better detail is lost and its blurry.
nigger that's what I just said but it's easier on the eyes. I prefer a slightly smudged image over one that has massive blocking artifacts.

>Also the artifacts fucking wiggle, its supposed to be an image not an animation lmao.
Webp wouldn't do this which uses code from the VP8 video codec. Hope Cred Forums allows us to use so we don't have to hack Webm to display images.

Fructose doesn't make you fat, having shit genetics and fucked up gut microbes does.

Hfcs is the worst kind of cs xD

>You could try being active instead
Too simple. Most want to be "victims" because they're too lazy to do anything for themselves. Lifelong democrat voters.

>1-Fatty food is delicious. We live in an "instant gratification" world.
Which of the above two statements is wrong?

>easier on the eyes
No it isn't it makes me squint.

160lb on my dad's dick.
Still hacking though.

lifting doesn't make you not fat

Shut up you retard, it's just calories. If you consume more calories than you burn, you will become fat. It's as simple as that. You could eat fucking carrots all day long and if you consume more calories than you burn you will still become fat.

Who won?

To each his own I guess. Can't you do anything about the blocking though? I mean you faked your JPG file size on Cred Forums, you seem pretty capable.

>blaming everything but yourself
Yeah man that's definitely how you get into shape.

You're implying that fatty foods are the issue, it's sweet foods. Reminder that US obesity increased only after the FDA recommended low fat

It does, the sheer amount of fructose in fast food is more than what your liver should normally handle. Unless you can link me something

What are you trying to say?

>Fructose doesn't make you fat, having shit genetics

t. expert endocrinologist

post nudes thx

Not even remotely that simple.
Your gut microbes and genetics play a huge part in what types and how much fat your body accumulates, which in turn has an affect on your metabolism and health.

You can start two men with the same weight, gender, nationality, and age on a 2500-3000 calorie diet and one can blow up like a baloon even though they both burn the same amount of calories.

I drank 4-6 liters of soda a day in my twenties, ate nothing but mcdonalds, burger king, and little ceasars, and had 12% bodyfat.

>mfw 130lb with 7x5.5inch dick

Also drank like a gallon of milk a day.
Calories hovered around 3k I tracked them.

Post teeth

Might want to get a liver biopsy. It's been found that fatty liver damage isn't confined to alcoholics.

>Cred Forums
>hacking
Hahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Wow, how amazing. I am completely astonished and also surprised (and flabbergasted) that a person who ate junk food did not get obese. It is almost as though "calories in - calories out" was a thing! Wow. Who knew that the laws of thermodynamics actually worked, eh?

Here, read this:
bonappetit.com/entertaining-style/trends-news/article/junk-food-diet-jeff-wilser

Someone didn't watch the presidential debate.

Who in their right mind would?

i hacked my neighbor's wifi and changed every image to illya getting fucked by a pig
i would say i am a master hacker

inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com/2010/07/why-are-thin-people-not-fat.html

Watch that.
Calories in - calories out is bullshit.

They prevented everyone from working out in this study, some peoples weight didn't change, some gained muscle mass due to the increased claories, and some people rapidly gained weight.

Good point

Provided some good laffs though

You really want to deny the laws of thermodynamics?

Trump got destroyed in this debate. Thank god