>the cyber
What did he mean by this?

Fuck off back to pol

Hilarious OP

Now fuck off

>butthurt trumptards detected

dumb Cred Forums poster

I heard cybers

So how is he fairing in the debates thus far? I haven't been watching.

They both just shout over each other and talk to the public like we're retarded children

literal tie. And in the political world the tie goes to the challenger.

He bombed.
He didn't rehearse at all and the Holt (the moderator) was clearly bias.
He managed to keep it together for parts of the debate, but he spent most of it repeating the same few lines.

Trump choked in tonight's debate, especially at the end

He went more defensive than anything, and on top of that the moderator was constantly firing loaded questions with a clear bias towards Clinton. I'm not sure why he didn't go all out on her, especially because he did have the chance to absolutely destroy her.

>I'm not sure why he didn't go all out on her,
Because that would've made him look even more unpresidential and temperamentally unfit for the job

Honestly the moderator was pretty fair with Trump, considered all the outright bullshit and lies he spewed, if the moderator was biased he would've been called on a lot more of it.

This

Did you miss the last question?

>Do you think Hillary has a presidential look?
Wtf was that? Most of the time Holt was focusing solely on Trump and ignored Hillary. He only "fact checked" her with softballs.

Nope.

He was biased as fuck and let Hillary speak over her time limit repeatedly

Thanks for trying to correct the record though!

>this

Nice upvote

Does it even matter? The election has become nothing but identity politics at this point anyway. Anyone who is "undecided" now is probably too functionally retarded to even find a polling center on election day.

Because he's working for her.

When you can have the opposite party look consistently btfo you're in like Schwinn.

Both of them are clueless about network security, trumo seemingly more than others. The comment about some 400lb guy on his bed hacking was funny though

>the outright bullshit and lies he spewed
Such as?

I know right?
Hillary was the one spewing conjecture.

The "i'm going to repatriate 5 trillion" for one

not that hillary had anything better to offer, she spent the time bitching about his wealth

>"I did not say that global warming was a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese"

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

>both candidates are over 65
what a joke

Thank you for Shitposting Across America™

>Clinton has been fighting ISIS her entire adult life

Works On My Machine™

>"I didn't say we could negotiate the sovereign debt of the United States"

Biased. BIASED you FUCKING troglodyte.

Japan the economic superpower. Also the idea that we're somehow not getting enough out of our 150 thousand square mile unsinkable aircraft carrier sitting off the east coast of China and Russia.