It's over

>$649
>NO SD CARD
>NO REMOVABLE BATTERY
>$649

venturebeat.com/2016/09/26/this-is-the-google-pixel/

On top of that, ugliest design. Wtf are you doing Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/security/2016/09/linux-kernel-security-needs-fixing/
androidcentral.com/pixel-pixel-xl-versus-nexus-5x-6p-googles-new-phones-compared-scale?utm_content=buffer876fa&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like plslel

This is nothing but a test. Removing the best features of a product such as SD card removable battery, water resistance, etc and selling it as a premium device.

If it works and people buy this shit we as customers are fucked. If you settle for less then you will get less.

why are phones moving away from having the SD card slot? legit question

Simple, Profits.

yes but how does Google make profit off that? sorry I fail to understand

>That report said the phone would have a 5-inch 1080p display, quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a 2770 mAh battery, a 12MP rear camera, and an 8MP front camera.

>32GB
>$649

Jobs must be laughing and dancing in hell

They should make proprietary memory cards.

Because customers buy them, they are stupid. If nobody bought then they would include SD support.

1. because they can sell crap like 128GB internal memory with an added cost of like 200 dollaridoos

2. because new android allows you to use external memory as internal, which would make point 1 moot.

I'm guessing the master plan here is to then make various versions of the same phone with different memory space like Apple does.

When your phone runs slow or gets old you can always install a custom rom on a SD card and flash it, even downgrading your phone to older versions kikkat for example. Can you do that on a SD less phone? Though so goyim, buy a new phone then

>round corners
lol what is this
2008?

Unless you're Samsung or Apple that probably isn't going to fly. And Samsung has no reason to do that, since they manufacture their own cards.

>Can you do that on a SD less phone?

Yes.

BINGO!

Google Drive, phone upgrades, etc.

how is that even related

Do you live in a forest?

FPBPTBH

> caring about anything but Moto G

It's the perfect phone. Perfect price/performance ratio

You might as well get a chinkphone if you want the best price/performance

These are all just rumors, wait until Oct. 4th for the real announcement

Also if you still care about a removable battery and SD card, you are living in the past. It's like caring if a computer has an optical disk drive.

Chinkphones don't even get 4G, they're awful

Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro does

There's no point in 4G unless you watch videos over a data network. Also, some chinkphones support 4G or partial 4G. You can compare its bands to your provider.

>FPBPTBH
Never understood what it means..

Does Xiaomi have more unpaid shills than Apple?

Most of them do, at least outside US.

It's onomatopoeic :^)

No you fucking subnormal, people like to share and recommend good products to other people

i can't believe how ugly it is
every chinkphone is literally better looking, how can you mess up so hard on design

for all the money and big talk google puts into their design the result is astonishingly design anti-matter

>there's no point to having fast internet speeds

Wow

eh.. doubt it will come to EE anyway

Will it work on Ringplus?

>chinkphones only work outside the US

Into the trash they go.

How about you trash your politicians first so you don't have those kind of problems anymore.

Milk is not the problem the cow is.

>implying 3G is not fast

This. Get better carriers.

>implying 2G is not fast

Fucking this. Instead of fighting the Jews this imbecile thinks smartphones are the problem

If the carriers were the problem, then great phones like the Moto G wouldn't work perfectly in the US

The problem is chinkphones are shit

Chinkphones works great everywhere except inside your Jewish land of freedom. Why would you buy a premium phone when you can get the same for $200? Let's make the goyim think Chinkphones are shit and don't work properly. Pro tip: iPhone premium phones are made in China

I'll gladly spend $200 more on a phone with the proper radios if it means I don't have to live in a third world shithole.

If a phone doesn't even work properly inside of the largest consumer market, then of course it's shit

You are not getting the point, are you?

>I'll gladly spend $200 more on a phone WITH the proper radios IF

That's it they already won user. One day you will open your eyes and understand

Stop pretending to be mutiple guys at the same time. No on could be as thick as you. You are not getting the point.

retard alert

>No on could be as thick as you.

Just lol

>implying I implied that

Listen here. US companies restrict data connections to Chinkphones because big companies like Samsung and Apple pay them to make so. Thus they all get a profit. These chink phones work everywhere but the USA. Chink phones are not shit, USA bad business practice is what is shit.

Nothing is confirmed at this point, still waiting for the official announcement on 4th. But
>top mounted headphone jack
Why?! I thought that bottom mounted headphone jacks are the standard nowadays.

>implying it wasn't expected to be implied after you implying comment

and this is the "cheap" one, right?

>US companies restrict data connections to Chinkphones because big companies like Samsung and Apple pay them to make so.

No, chinkphone radios literally do not have the bands to support US 4G.

They don't work in the US because they're cheap garbage that cuts corners.

Try a phone like the Moto G that works everywhere and see.

Thank you

It is also because many people buy shitty SD cards and then complain that their new phone is slow. It's all about muh experience. Internal storage is almost always faster than an SD card.

You don't know what you are talking about but hey it is your money you are wasting after all. I couldn't care less.

>Massive bezels
>Low res screen
>Small non removable battery

Into the trash

All yes. Of course. Verizon, ATT, Tmobile, and Sprint spent billions of dollars to build towers all over the country that emit the frequencies used by chinkphones. They just turned them off because they were paid to by Apple and Samsung.

Sorry the truth hurts

>implying you can imply that non 4G networks are slow but then imply that I can't imply that 3G networks are fast without implying that 2G networks are fast too

what networks will this be on

as sad as it sounds, it still baffles me to this day that android phones with SD slots is still a thing to this day, Google always hated 'em so much.

I mean, what is even the point? They were never assimilated as internal memory and you always get fucked in the ass if you get an 8gb smartphone. Just get rid of it them already.

I posted my thoughts about this fucking trainwreck of a phone in another thread fairly recently, I'm gonna do it again.

Google has completely lost the plot here. This looks like the worst Nexus (I know it's called Pixel, it's still a Nexus) phone in years. Nexus phones have always been devices that were compromised in one way or another. Last year though, the Nexus 6P was a genuine step in the right direction. Nice screen, nice materials, decent camera, decent battery. Wow, Google almost nailed this thing.

Made you get pretty excited for the 2016 Nexus devices. Then we get this fucking garbage. I get that the Nexus devices usually repurpose an existing flagship device but this year is just seriously pathetic. It's some HTC garbage with a massive fucking chin, but it has on screen buttons. Just fuck off Google, that looks so fucking retarded. And just what in god's name is going on with that piece of glass on the back?

>Yeah, I dunno. Let's just slap a bit of glass on the back.

Literally. Why. Has to be one of the dumbest fucking things I've seen on a phone recently. Where's the refinement and polish?

It really doesn't inspire much confidence at all that Google is using the HTC iPhone clones for their flagship Android devices. And they just look like shit ones.

On top of all that, $649.

Top fucking kek Google. Only the most autistic Androidfags will buy this piece of shit.

Luckily the V20 is coming to rejuvenate Android and kill the iPhone 7 before it takes off.

It has microSD and a removable battery, a true rarity in this day and age.

Bow down to your (new)Korean masters

you can't just announce a $649 phone 32gb phone with no sd card or way to add storage, surely there will be an sd port, i'm prettry sure the no sd card trend died with the galaxy s6

>There's no point in 4G
In what retarded shithole country do you live?

Fuck you.

>wanting to pay 300 buckeroos for increased internal space when you can get a 256Gigs SD for 30

Retard.

these new phones are so dumb. they take away features and add in bloat ware no one cares about all while the price of the phone keeps getting more expensive.

Galaxy S3 will always be the best phone.

The only thing that maybe makes up for the otherwise underwhelming phone would be if they included one of those TensorFlow processors.
Also, that retarded looking glass panel on the back should be some advanced(tm) tracking for their Daydream VR system.
It should also come with a headset for it.

If not at least one of those is true, there is no fucking way anybody will buy that shitfest of a phone.

do you idiots not realize that nexus phones never had sd card slots?

I agree. They need some kind of actual hook for this phone. I seriously doubt they'll do any of those things though.

Failure before it even launches

Figured they'd see the light like samsung and bring back the sd card. Looks like I'll never buy a nexus/pixel phone again

No, it's just your carriers have specific bands for them.

Not to mention the Moto G4 Play hardware is outdated crap, and the Moto G4's and G4 Plus' CPUs overheat like mad.

>Try a phone like the Moto G that works everywhere and see.
Why?
I'm not in USA, I have no reason to buy terrible, big brand, under $300 phones.

Motorola, Samsung, LG...
All their phones that have a price lower than $300 are pure outdated shit.
Hell, the Redmi Note 3 Pro has the same hardware, and a bigger battery, than the $600 Xperia X, you need to go for a Snapdragon 820 phone to get a better one.

>They never got assimilated as internal memory
Except they did in marshmallow.

Move app to sd, done

Fucking I was able to do it on 4.3
16 GB internal 64 GB SD

>They were never assimilated as internal memory
One of the big things that Marshmallow brought is exactly that.

In fact, the reason I flashed my RN3P to Cyanogen was precisely to be able to do that.

This has been possible since at least 2.1

which us 4g? verizon or at&t ?
never understood this shit fucking ameritards getting raped by corps

It doesn't make a fucking difference.

Great! Amazing! And in order for me to get this brand new feature I will have to replace my barely two year old smartphone even 'tho it is working just fine and could handle marshmellow like a breeze but god forbids if I don't give them money at least once a year, so the manufacturer will not upgrade my phone. The alternative is getting a fucking rom.

No, fuck YOU. I don't want to pay 300 buckeeros for increased internal space, I really don't. But since for 7 years google has made a complete pain in the ass for something as simple as just letting your phone see your SD as internal memory, then fuck it.

The way things are now is just as ridiculous: Your smartphone is programmed to become obsolete in less than a year AND depending on the size of your internal space you also have limited access to apps and your SD card is useless up until marshmellow.

>The alternative is getting a fucking rom
Then get a fucking ROM dumbass. Alternatively you could also look at your companies history of software support before buying a phone.

The home button is a monstrosity - why make it a square? Yuck

This.
>Homebutton + software keys
They completely missed the opportunity to make the M logo on the back a fingerprint reader.

Sony still top of the game

You're talking out your ass user.

>$500 for their compact
Nope still pricing themselves out of the market. If they hit the 500 mark for the standard model and 300-350 for the compact they might be more successful. Unfortunately they're on average about 150-200 more than they should be

First Post Best Post To Be Honest

>your SD card is useless up until marshmellow.
My huawei p8 could use the sd as a container for apps before that and after marshmallow it's not even a problem any more.

You obviously seem to be too tech illiterate to use an android device. Google more.

It's okay, regardless it was going on the list of phones I wouldn't buy just like every other phone that's come out in the last two years

Lumia 950 still thebest, too bad about the OS

kek, no

commit sudoku

Because I said a shit phone was shit?

how is it shit exactly ?

to add on to OP:

>$649
>No water-proof
>Shit processor
>$649

>QHD screen
>USB C
>no keyboard

slooooooooooowwwww

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>"bloatware no one cares about"
>galaxy s3
jej

at least Apple has NVMe storage in their phones

>be iphonefag for years
>fed up with iOS garbage
>start looking at lagdroids
>most base models are 8GB

No reason to switch if its even worse than apple

>pretending cell phones are supercomputers
I want this meme to die

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? :^)

Which 900 dollar Android phones do that?

>Most base models are 8GB
This is the worst display of shilling I've seen.

>wanting your phone to have expandable memory the same way other kinds of computers do
>living in "the past"

0.01 pajeets have been deposited into your account, shekel

Also I still want optical drives because I can sap it out for another HDD or SSD :^)

Why the fuck would any retard buy thiis shit for $649 when you can get a Redmi Note 3 pro and a 128GB sd card for $200?

The only thing the nexus would truly have over the Redmi is the camera, but with the $450 you just saved you could go out and buy a dedicated SLR?

People are seriously fucking retarded if they fall for this shit.

Do we have to pay extra for more bezel?

Found the American Fag

That's one cheap looking phone.

>buying some cheap china rootkitted garbage

their plastic singers won't love you no matter how much you pour into their shite business practices user

>this phone doesn't work in the US
>lol xD i bet ur American lmao
You're fucking retarded.

what nexus has had an sd card slot.

They are doing what they did from the start with the nexus lineup: purposely engineer devices in a way that do not upset vendors that are licensing google services for billion of USD a year.

>95MB/s read/write speeds
>slow
Are you brain damaged?

Fuck off poorfag nobody cares about your chink botnet pile of garbage phone.

This looks like a phone you'd get at Wal-Mart with one of those no-name no-contract phone companies designed to market their shit to Hispanics.

Fuck you google now what am I supposed to upgrade to from my nexus 4 famiglia help me decide

So its like the nexus 6p?

Buy a chinkphone and flash cyanogenmod.

Redmi Note 3 Pro seems like a better option everyday desu

The only poorfags are the dumb cunts that buy overpriced western phones as a fashion statement to their peers.

Oh sorry user, I forgot. Only Apple and Google have good business practices.

>Oneplus 3 399€
>Galaxy s7 530ish €
>Nexus 6p 32gb 390€
>HTC 10 600ish €
>Redmi Note 3 Pro 32gb 189€

Current phone nexus 4 which one would you get Cred Forums

You sound so rich user, bet you must have a really good job to afford that I Phone on a plan.

kys

Google: 0, Chinks: 1

6p

Are the build quality issues exaggerated?

It's not a daily device of mine, but from every experience I've had with it none of the "issues" people discuss about it have come up.

I will say that holding one, it feels like it was made for your hand. You never want to put it down. And the camera bump isn't as cumbersome as some people make it seem.

I have actually seen one in real life and quite liked it. Obviously it is way bigger than my nexus 4 but it was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. I'll wait for the official announcement of this Pixel phone because I remember that 6p was given a lot of shit exactly the same way before launch. If it is shit 6p it is

Just out of curiosity btw what is your daily device?

Blu R1 HD

I'm not in the US so I couldn't find a local vendor but it literally says it starts from 49.99?? How is it ?

I think his point was if your going to pay premium price for a phone at least it has to be beautiful like the z5p.

3rd world poorfags love cheap chinkphones with gimped features

Nope, chinkphones literally do not have the hardware to support US 4G because they are so cheaply made.

Google still sells the 6p for 699€ on play store while on amazon it is around 386€

Wtf are they thinking?

>being a newfag

There is no reason to use a lot of memory on a phone when the cloud exists. I have tons of videos, pictures and music and I don't even use 8GB.

Something something botnet :^)

Found the 3rd world poorfag

I had a nexus 4, display died, bought a oneplus one and 3 months ago a oneplus 3.
Always used CM as OS on both 3 phones.
Oneplus 3 is fucking godlike, go for it.

My daily device is an iPhone 6 and desu, I've grown to hate it. My battery has expansion problems, but since I have over 600 cycles on it I have to pay $100 to replace a shotty battery. I plan on pre-ordering the Pixel XL on the 4th and I'm never looking back.

>no 3.5mm jack

I listen to music when I fall asleep, so upgrading in the Apple ecosystem is now useless for me. I've tried using my beats before and it just never lays correctly for me too sleep.

Yeah I am torn between OP3 and the 6p. What made you choose it over the 6p? Also recently Oneplus ncreased their delivery time to 5 weeks. My nexus 4 is running alright though so it may not be a problem

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? :^)))))

arstechnica.com/security/2016/09/linux-kernel-security-needs-fixing/

>Linux

And I'm jailbroken on 9.3.3

>Beats

$20 on Craigslist for (likely hot) power beats 2

Honestly I like the iphone hardware and they are much better than 95% of android devices out there but IOS just drives me crazy. All the people who say brah it's so simple etc are people who don't do anything on their phone. Whenever I try to do something on an iphone I get annoyed so much also fuck that back button placement

>beats

Yup, surprised the branding isn't in spanish

lol you sound autistic

it's a fucking back button lmao

That's true, every average Joe I know always ask me if a phone has micro SD support and a removable battery. Both 16 year old girls and 60 year old grandpa's care about that.

>Nexus has never had an SD slot EVER
>this is a surprise to some people

well okay then.

No I meant for example on my nexus 4 I always know where the back button is and it is very convenient but on an iphone it is on top fucking left or bottom left or whereever the fuck the dev wants to put it. I don't like inconsistency

Yeah seriously iOS is truly awful. I have tried out iPhones and always go back to Android because iOS has such a horrible user interface.

Why does it matter as long as it plays music and has decent battery? I'm not an audiophile, I just need something wireless.

Cred Forums can't even into consumer electronics anymore

this place is literally no better than having a discussion with a random group of people off the street

>cloud

This

How is the headphone audio quality of the 6p lads? Bonus if you have owned OP3 and can give a comparison

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? ;;;^)

>autism

>NO SD CARD
>NO REMOVABLE BATTERY
>Still surprised by all this

Holy fucking shit OP, when has Google ever been in support of this ever since the earliest Nexus days?

I would focus my outrage more on the fact that the "base model" is 32GB and will probably cost $650 minding that it has a shittier battery than its competitors and worse yet probably lacks features that Samsung and previous Nexus devices have had for awhile now.

Plus lets not also forget that by moving away from Nexus Google can pretty much back away from any promises/focus that the Nexus brand and instead change it up for the Pixel brand. There are already rumors out there that these devices will not have an easy unlockable bootloader or provide an easy root (some are even saying it might not be at all possible to root). Plus they could back away from their updates promise since that was made under their Nexus brand as well.

Lets also add the possible "Verizon exclusivity" deal that may be tossed in as well. The fact is that depending if the rumors are true and if Google is trying to aim for an Apple mentality in the worst way possible (overpricing and overhyping a device that you can find better anywhere else) The Pixel brand would be the biggest misstep in Google marketing history.

I would not be surprised if they backtrack the following year with releasing Nexus devices again if the Pixel brand fails hard this coming year.

>he just bought an old looking iPhone for $650

>implying normies would ever spend more than $30 on an sd card

This is actually going to make my decision to buy the 5x or 6p that much easier and save me a lot of dosh in the meantime

fucking lol

Not him but nand has much better sustained and random read/writes.
Google also wants to keep the filesystem clear.
However, it's mostly a marketing move to make more money.

Also its a move to cut M$ out of any remote profits since they own the rights to the use of the FAT32 filesystem on other devices.

Every time a device comes with an SD reader Microsoft gets a cut of the device profit.

Holy fuck, you're right. The mi5 doesn't even have T-Mobile or Verizon LTE. Jesus Christ

I still don't understand the point of this image and how it relates to phones without expandable storage

Like, is it supposed to prove that charging$100 more for phones with an extra 32gb of storage is jewing?

Is anal probe included? Ideal for goyim.

It's just demonstrating the sad reality that a data-hoarder's entire reason for living can be stored on something the size of a fingernail

>a 12MP
Worse than my old Galaxy S4 has

>nexus phones never had sd card slots

My Nexus One would beg to differ.

>implying they'd spend over $15
You overestimate them. I rarely see anyone buy more than 16GB external storage anyway. Most people just use it to either flash ROMs, keep music/photos, back up files in case the phone dies, or simply expand storage on devices with 8-16GB storage just in case. 24-64GB storage is enough for most people.

Not using an iphone are silly.

They don't work because they are designed for China fucking retards on this board I swear.

Xiaomi released a new 5s today. Shill that one instead. It's more like a Nexus 5 than the compensator phone. Or shill the 3s because of dat price.

Would be perfect if it had european and american bands. I guess if you can bear hspa+ it's great.

The correct answer is always
>Redmi Note 3 Pro

1440p on smartphones is a meme. Chose the better meme and get 9hr+ SOT and an sd card slot.

>144hz display
>rear glass touchpad
>not worth the price

I want the chinkmi wiimote xd shills to leave

You can look up the bands of the phone you want to buy and compare it to the bands of your carrier. There are websites designed for this purpose so it's easier to buy obscure phones. You probably won't have success if you use a CDMA carrier though. Those are the cuck carriers.

Check the bands. China and Europe bands are similar.

I'll be buying one

the note is too big for my taste, I just got the 5" redmi 3 pro.

I've checked a bunch of chinese phones. Zuk, Xiaomi etc. They all work in the UK and France across the major carriers.

Look at "will my phone work.com"

See how these chink phones work in most of Europe? You've been cucked by your country. Don't start spouting shit about our new chink overlords.

lool this is lenovo remember

I was finally going to make the switch to android but google goes and pulls the same shit apple does. I really don't want a chinkshit with no support.

Kek, reminds me of honeycomb

OP3

>looks like an iPhone

You forgot one. In before its the highest selling Nexus ever.

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? :^^^)

So I may as well keep using my Nexus 5.

There's plenty of other options besides chinkshit and Google you know

yeah man 2 hours of screentime is great

Majority of people don't use them and it adds to cost so removing is economical

Still slower than internal. Period.

:^)

I was hoping this HTC nexus would be decent, but evidently it is not. Few manufactures get rolling updates, with small percentages getting each new flavor os. There should at least be prolonged security updates if I'm spending 500+.

But it's ok when Google does it.

Guess what, even with major carriers like AT&T and Sprint, chinkphones are missing many bands.

No shit.

People are surprised when cheap chinese shit acts like cheap chinese shit.

You don't even need to store it on your phone anymore, it can all be in the cloud.

Thank god it has no back button. Swipe to go back it's way better. Android drives me nuts with that fucking shit.

>>$649
>mfw rn3p's price is dropping because rn4

Yup exactly. This is why chinkphones are worthless.

>less functionality is better

Applefags everyone.

>no features
>premium price
>pleb buy it anyways
Think different™

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? :v)

>he thinks corporations paid for the towers they use

it was tax dollars, user.

>1080p
My s7 is 1440p get fucked

I guess you ignored all the backdoor threads? Enjoy your stolen credit card info and login info

We're reaching new levels of nigger posting

>using the smiley with a v nose

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? :°}

>using the smiley with a degree nose

Every year you bitch about the upcoming Google phone for being too ugly, having a bad camera and bezels, but after it is released you still recommend it over the Galaxy or Note phones.

>volume and power buttons on the same side with the same design
>huge bezels
>no hardware buttons
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU GOOGLE MAKING A 600$ PIECE OF SHIT RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? (

> Caring about Lenovo's spyware ridden shit

>using the backward smiley with a backward greater than nose

/thread

that's because the price usually drops $100-$200 and they work out the software bugs

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? >colon
>carat
>parenthesis

Executing a better phone than you could even mock up

Very first one, assclown.

What about 3.5mm jack ?

If it has that we all goooood bro.

Doesnt bother me im giving up my Note 4 and going to the Nexus 6p.

Note 4: FREEZE RESTART FREEZE RESTART FREEZE good for a few RESTART. WIPE HD WIPE SD. "Fingers Crossed" "NOPE FUCK YOU its been a year and a half FREEZE RESTART.

Wake Lock: works for a few hours looking good RESTART HAHAHA

I bought a Mi 5 two weeks ago, specifically for the good audio quality and camera.

Now I see that the Mi 5s comes with an even better camera.

Should I just kill myself?

Fuck

Snapdragon 820 vs 821. Probably not much of a difference. I wouldn't sweat it.

Literally an iPhone clone

is this the new iphone?

Not him, but the point of tech gadgets is that they help you save time/effort in your life so you can get more shit done, you shouldn't work for your gadget your gadget should work for you.

no, it's the old iphone.

Had high hopes for the new nexus devices (now pixel) but the pricing is just horrendous (if it's true). I'll go for a sony phone instead. I'll stick to the compact line after all and hope for cm support.

RN3P redefined the budget market, kinda like the first moto G's did
A SD410, just like the much cheaper moto E2, shows what a great price/performance ratio you get

Hardly anyone here buys the flagship Xiaomi phones, they are quite expensive and not that cheaper than flagships from other manufacturers

Why the fuck do you all have hardons for SD cards? They're slow as fuck and ruin your phone's performance. Why the fuck would you want a flagship-tier CPU, only to hamstring it like a cuck with some 30MB/s sd card? Internal storage only is a necessary evil if we want to get rid of the lagdroid meme.

Why the fuck would you not want to be able to upgrade your storage? Jesus Christ are you ever retarded.

>95MB/s
my camera app on my SD card takes around a half second to load

so yea it's pretty fucking slow

I want it to store shit on. I use my 5x to emulate gamecube games. It would be nice not havimg to connect to my pc to switch iso's.

ZUK Z2
RN3P
OP3

There's a delicate balance of that. If there's absolutely nothing that you need to do for your device, then you own an Apple. Personally I've always enjoyed tuning my devices to operate at the maximum efficiency and ease of use possible, and if you're using the right devices then that can be accomplished with relatively little effort. The opposite side of that spectrum, of course, is Linux.

this

seriously I would switch to an iPhone in a second if iOS was such a locked down piece of shit with un-intuitive non-standard ways of doing fucking everything. The OS feels so fisher price it's disgusting. But the hardware and design of the device is beautiful. Apple does a really good job of making the device itself feel nice.

(and outspecs top of the line Android devices)

Why the fuck would I want to upgrade my storage to shit-tier speeds that lags my phone to hell and back? I'd rather do without that information/data/movies/whatever then cockstraddle my phone into performing like a 2009 shitbox.

Because you don't fucking need high speed storage for music and TV shows and don't want to pay out the ass for muh additional useless for said purpose high speed storage?
>muh phone is a soopercomputer meme
Fuck off retard

When has a nexus had removable battery or SD card?
Are you an idiot?

I'm mainly interested in the fucks who think using their SD card as their primary option for storage now (e.g. make the SD card the internal storage in Marshmallow) is remotely acceptable.

>RIDICULOUSLY big bottom bezel
>no physical back/home/recents

Google is making shit phonE so they can finally stop having to make phones.
They never turn a decent profit on nexus. So instead of just saying bye we're done. They're going to make one and say, look we tried, we're just not very got at anything other than search index/scrawling because we suck at programming and all our employees are sjw that are too busy being butt hurt to do their fucking job.
Apple is locked down Fisher price os on quality hardware.
Chinkphones are great. Root them, custom ROM to remove miui, emui, whatever and then use qpst to enable us bands. You fucking ausistic sacks of cum.
Assmung makes great fucking phones. But they are pre loaded with tons of shit you don't want. They're the hot stripper girlfriend with tons of sex moves. You just have to deal with all the dicks they forcibly took as baggage now.
Moto is indestructible. They're solid steel. They're unsupported as fuck.
Lg is ok if you can deal with whatever giant bug is guaranteed to happen.
Htc are for autistic teenagers that like saturation and cartoon interfaces.
Blackberry is a meme.
Winbloze phones are running Vista or something. Bc unsupport no apps, terrible everything.

>phone has a hitler mustache

top kek google!

>BlackBerry is a meme
They had the best phones when they used BB10OS and still have the best phones now that they've downgraded to Android because keyboards.

please link the 256GB SD card for $30

S6 internal storage is about 200mb/s and the iPhone 6s storage got about 400mb/s so its slow as fuck compared to internal storage, and it shows quite well when you open the photos app in any android phone

>They're slow as fuck and ruin your phone's performance.
Having extra space to store bulk files, backups, and media ruins my performance?
I have a cheap 32GB SD card in my phone for backups and a couple episodes of whatever anime I'm watching, and it doesn't do jack shit to my phone.

Uhh that's what cloud storage is for

If you use your phone to store huge amounts of data, you might be retarded.

It's not even a home button. It's literally a shitty raised square for the fingerprint reader. It's fucking gross.

Eat a dick, Google shills

>Why would you want a USB port? You don't need a USB drive, you have hard drives for that.

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

>a phone should be used like a computer

Jesus christ, you are retarded.

>A phone should be used like a media player
>Jesus Christ you're retarded

>A phone needs to be plugged into a PC or upload everything to DA CLOUD every week because you only have 10GB usable storage

It's not the truth, you fucking retarded shill

Are you from 10 years ago?

The cloud syncs everything automatically, there is no pressing an upload button or plugging into a computer.

The truth hurts doesn't it.

Why do people buy 700 dollar phones? A sub-100 dollar smartphone can do anything but run some games.

>I backup every dick pic I take automatically thank you google

Please do go on about how it's the truth, I'm in the mood for a good laugh.

Buying chink phone=inferior quality and reliability, also no real warranty so money wasted when it breaks or blows up. Some of us actually think long term

>warranty

You don't get that for free, over the span of a year ts more expensive than a chink phone to start with.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

>$649
>NO SD CARD
>NO REMOVABLE BATTERY
>$649
>GENERIC BLACK SLAB VERSION 123912839018

i wish people would stop buying this crap so we can go back to non-smartphones with interesting styles and actual innovation instead of waiting on fucking applel.

>no response
Even the shill knows he's wrong.

Can someone explain me why there are so many threads about this phone lately? It looks like any other generic phone out there with no special features. So why do you care?

Think of the amount of pajeets on the planet. Now combine those pajeets with the money that Google can afford in employing a vast army of shills on forums and such like. Yeah, you should be scared.

Are you slightly rused by le Cred Forums smiley face? :^)

>NO SD CARD
>NO REMOVABLE BATTERY

This is typical of the Nexus line. Not sure why you're surprised.

And for the record those are deal breakers for me, which is why I'd never buy one, but there definitely is an audience for getting cucked.

At least you get the best Android experience out of the box with it.

>paying $20 to look like a fucking faggot

>5-inch 1080p display, quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a 2770 mAh battery, a 12MP rear camera, and an 8MP front camera
>$649 starting price

>Not him, but the point of tech gadgets is that they help you save time/effort in your life so you can get more shit done

I've flashed my phone around 5 times in 4 years. And 3 out of those 5 was because I felt like experimenting.

Probably flashing again soon unless the V20 releases before I feel like it. It will take me ~30 minutes when resting from work between choosing the rom and sideloading it. Ta-dah. New shit.

>Giant bezel with nothing on it

why do they do this? Put capacitive buttons on it or some shit

Annnnnnnnnnnnd i'm still buying it. Fuck off you tight-wad skypes. Pure and unadulterated modern android is nothing less than bliss. I won't be denied the perfect companion to my Chromebook Pixel 2.

>its copying apple now everyones copying apple

why are they trying to copy the iphone 5 seriously

>Prefer Android phones because of external storage, battery access and customization of the OS
>So far 2 of these things are being slowly removed from more and more phones

What the fuck man, just turning into an iPhone.

get an se for 445 bucks dude dont leave

Vote with your wallets. It's the only way.

im getting an se when i get my cash
>imac in the captcha

google fucking knows

>implying cloud storage is faster and a cheaper option in the long run, compared to micro sd cards.

Retard.

Not sure what Google is doing, this phone will never be able to deliver after how successful the Nexus 6P was. Save your money, wait for it to come out and get the 6P instead.

>implying that buying chink phones locally for a bit of a higher margin ( 15 bucks more ) does not get you 2 years seller warranty, and guaranteed parts.

Are you the brother of that "cloud storage" retard? You seem to have taken a dip in the same gene pool as him.

if you look at the phones Google has had direct hands in desiging...external storage went away as of the Nexus S, Removable battery went away as of the Nexus 4. They been gone for a while from "Google" phones.

>can't afford to pay engineers to do new hardware bringup for their proprietary OS
>stuck on old processors with poor performance/watt
>best anything
Don't kid yourself. They didn't downgrade to android. They were forced to upgrade to even try to stay relevant.

Their phones are still superior simply for the fact that they have hardware keyboards.
>They didn't downgrade to android
Switching from BB10OS to literally anything else is a downgrade.

>GENERIC BLACK SLAB VERSION 123912839018
Generic black slabs aren't as hideous as this abomination

This just in
Pixel + Pixel XL versus Nexus 5X + 6P: Google's new phones compared, to scale
androidcentral.com/pixel-pixel-xl-versus-nexus-5x-6p-googles-new-phones-compared-scale?utm_content=buffer876fa&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I don't use internet on my phone. Praise automatic cloud.

So what's the best 5" android phone now?

Pixel too small, XL too big

However I bought a tablet, so I'm going for the Pixel.

Xperia z5c/iphone se if you can afford them.
If you can't:
ZUK Z2
Moto g4
Redmi 3s
Mi 5s
Xperia z3c

>not pic related
kys my man
>almost free
>excellent performance
>runs (official!) CM like a dream
>doesn't give lenovo any money

I was waiting for Pixel phones but not anymore. I used to have Nexus 5X (upgraded from Nexus 4) but I've dropped it into the sea. Don't want to buy a new one again because the one I had was having numerous issues and had to constantly be serviced. I can get a 6P fairly cheaply (for €270). Should I pull the trigger, Cred Forumsents?

I'm a frog and would be interested by a 6P at this price.

Where can I buy it?

Because SSD is faster

It's a price I got from my carrier.

Audiophiles?

> OP3
> Support
> Falling for Meme phones

Oh Cred Forums