I finally installed it and I am pleased, you fu/g/g bois. Only newfa/g/s don't like Arch

I finally installed it and I am pleased, you fu/g/g bois. Only newfa/g/s don't like Arch.

That is one really shitty logo.

>finally installed it
>fu/g/g bois
>Only newfa/g/s don't like Arch
kek

That's the beauty of it, it doesn't come pre-installed with a bunch of forcefed propaganda/marketing shit like every other operating system ever.

AUR is fucking amazing, OP

Cred Forumsentoomen don't hate Arch, they hate self important Arch users. Woo you figured out a minimal install by reading instructions, and solved basic issues like x not working by installing y. Do you want a fucking medal? Minimal installs are offered by plenty of distros. Stop your wank parade and get computing.

i installed it once and realized I couldn't run anyuthing on it and then i reinstalled windows 7 and remembered that linux fucking sucks for now and people like you are beta testing it to make it better so have fun you fucking losers I am over here having fucking fun you fucking groundhogs spiker backs dirks

BSD masterrace. Arch is fucking plebs

linux is a stupid idea it will fail

what does this even mean?

Like, can anyone understand what he meant?

MAKE LINUX GREAT AGAIN

mom, x.org broke again!

arch *is* for newfags you dumb newfag

literally this

bsd fucking sucks and is for special snowflakes and seecrit club edgelords

You are a fucking idiot.
When a guy says something nice about arch linux you just say he's self important and is proud of himself for installing it and all that crap.
You're the attention whore here.

Arch is for newfa/g/s.

oldfags will stick to Debian or Ubuntu because its stable and they probably have a job and have no reason to increase the amount of work they have for some dumb philosophy.

I TOLD YOU TO USE WAYLAND
IM TAKING AWAY 10 GOOD BOY POINTS

>I can't install Arch so I'm angry

You are your parents' stupid idea.

NOW I CANT AFFORD TENDIES

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA

Good, now use it to research how to install Gentoo you pleb.

From someone who has installed both Arch and BSD, I can only say, fuck BSD.

I know this is bait, but making fun of this stupid kid is too damn tempting.

>bsd fucking sucks and is for special snowflakes and seecrit club edgelords
Judging software for its users community is pretty idiotic.

I would personaly install Gentoo, I'm just waiting to get more RAM. Like 16GB, it wouldn't hurt. At 4GB compiling anything would be painstaking.

> not backing up con figs before editing
Heh

Fuck this board is easy to bait.

Option 1. Say arch is good
Option 2. Say arch is bad

Have you installed an AUR-ready package manager such as yaourt or packer?

Even if you somehow fucked up the config you literally only need to delete and reinstall from the package cache at /var/cache/pkg/