Speakers thread

>thinking about get pic related for my PC. >current speakers are Logitech X-240 2.1
>they are shit
>had them for about 5 years
>they are starting to break

>non-audiophile
>looking into decent speakers is difficult as fuck to I keep putting off buying new ones

also speakers thread, show off what you got and what you want next

every time I've posted on Cred Forums the thread gets buried in a circlejerk of retardedly expensive gadgets

krk rokit 5 if you also listen to music, even if they are kinda seen as speakers for rich 13 year olds to blast shite edm out of. imo they make all your music sound fantastic, decent low end response and go loud as fuck.

I've been thinking about an obscure project.

Having active speakers with bluetooth adapters. Surround setup.

Surely this is a thing already?

1 bluetooth transmitter, 1 receiver for every speaker.

It's to keep the amount of cables down, this way you can DIY some shit so only power cables run down the wall.

>meme engine

autism

What's your suggestion then faggot?

whats your budget?

around $250 USD

I'm also thinking abut those. They're quite expensive tho.

I have them and they are solid

Presonus eris are a good choice, look them up OP.
Build and sound quality are pretty good for the price, they are not fuck-huge and do not require a fancy amplifier.

I was thinking about them but Ive bought second hand amplifier and hifi speakers for the same price instead. The only con is the size

Q Acoustics 2010i (~$160 for a pair)
some wall mounts ($20?)
chinkshit amp from aliexpress ($20?)

thanks for all the suggestions Cred Forums

>chinkshit amp from aliexpress
Don't. Spend a bit more on a topping or something. Otherwise solid suggestion if you're listening to music. Don't fall for the monitor meme unless you're actually making music.

Those speakers are the bomb, OP. Had mine for years, superb sound and superb quality.

Pick em up. Worse case, you don't like em and return em.

eh?
the breeze audio tpa3116 gets pretty stunning reviews basically everywhere, and is more than enough to power speakers for use at a computer in a small room

few years ago i purchased behringer ms40 but the bass was awful so i purchased also a subwoofer and sent behringers to 1/5 bass and now its all good

JBL LSR305