I have €500 to spend and want the best possible LAPTOP for it (laptop because college)

MUST HAVE: 15,6" screen, Full HD resolution

Go to bed mom you're drunk

t. some tech illiterate

>college

also go to a consumer tech forum

you wont get a good laptop or pc for 500 euroes unless you buy an used one
there's probably some recent lenovo thinkpad model out there for cheap you can cop i you know where to look for

What's the minimum amount of moneys for a good laptop?

>MUST HAVE: shit specs
Why?

Cuz I know shit about pc parts :~)

thats not a whole lot of money user.

sell your kidney and get a rMBP. only laptop worth buying, except for those 'not-really-a-laptop' computers with full desktop specs and no battery life.

>rMBP's the only laptop worth buying
It's not going to magically become true just because you keep saying it.

>sell your kidney and get a rMBP.
If he wants to do something retarded he should start selling growing weed in his basement and selling it to his friends.

This is neo/g/, it is a consumer tech forum.

>rMBP
You fuckin retarded m8?

it doesn't become false just because Cred Forums indoctrinated you into thinking that it isn't

It is false though.

no. you can't judge it before you have owned one.

Get some ASUS laptop, that's your best bet for that kind of money

You could not possibly be more retarded. I'm not saying the rMBP isn't a good laptop, I'm saying it's not the only laptop worth buying.

niether did i :^)

>tfw no more 500 EUR bills
Why does the EU hate freedom?

I doubt you'll get anything for 30 american dollars

because no businesses will accept them for security purposes anyway, nobody needs them in their wallet anyway and when buying something so expensive that you have to use 500 euro bills, an electronic transfer is more convenient anyway.

there are so few, and its so much money on a single piece of paper that the european central bank keeps track of them all, so even if you had invested all your savings into physical 500 euro bills they would know that you posessed them anyway.

The libreboot X200

>when buying something so expensive that you have to use 500 euro bills, an electronic transfer is more convenient anyway.
I always pay for my cars with cash.

>an electronic transfer is more convenient anyway.
Never. Every sane person dodges taxes by using tax havens and offshore accounts.

Now buying something over 10,000 euro is really problematic, because the euro banks are all government snitches, so you have to literally carry a bag of money.

I dunno shit about laptops, but why not à thinkpad?

On the wiki theres the t530 I think, at 400 bucks: is it not à good machine???