fuck off use the fucking browser

>browsers on phone
even a worse type of cancer than the ones on the desktop

Why would I use Overchan over Dashchan?

>not using clover
>most comfy Cred Forums app
Why user?

because I said so

Is there a reason he won't add NSFW boards? I assumed it was because of the Play Store legality but it's not on the fucking Play Store anymore so that can't be it. Is it just because he'd have to pick a board to work on and doesn't want to seem biased or kinky or some shit? I've noticed if he adds a board it's like one at a time.

Oh I thought we were talking about the superior Cred Forums app, Clover. Pls disregard

no updates lmao

You can add boards yourself

It's fine as it is, you massive fucking faggot cunt autistic neckbeard pedo.
Stop harassing the dev because you wouldn't be able to do shit on Android.
Mongoloid retard

phonefags can eat shit for all i care

desktop master race

>I'm too poor to afford a smartphone that can access the internet and download clover

I recently tried out the 'newest' clover on fdroid.
I downgraded back to 1.2.something.
The catalog view is weird. It seems to cut off more information than grid view used to,
and I miss having the top bottom buttons appear automatically when scrolling.

The themes are cool, but I am going to just use black anyway, so it is pointless.
Black is by far the best for reading at night, so it's good that they kept it at least.

When tapping through replies, it seems as though the box takes up more space on the screen in newer versions.
I liked being able to tap around the box to go back so I don't have to reach for the close/back buttons.

That said there are still issues using the older versions too, such as quotes and replies not working on the main view, but working when viewing it linked through another post on the chained view.
This happens somewhat randomly, but overall infrequently.

I hope that progress will be made to make clover better than ever.

If you cant compile the apk from source then gtfo off Cred Forums. Fucking normies, I'm running on the newest build and it's stable enough.