Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an...

Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an Appletard?

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.apple.com/reference/healthkit/1627060-healthkit_constants/1665100-category_type_identifiers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No most people (girls under 20 excl.) w/ iPhones have them because they just werk(tm) and have great resale value.

t. Android user

I don't have any respect for anyone by default anyway.

No but I do lose respect for people who are so entrenched in 'muh consolewarz' that they insist on articulating a point by using a brand name with the 'tard' suffix.

Not all, I've seen great posts by macfags (particularly one on another imageboard regarding filesystems). But a lot, yes.

if they do shit like in the image i spit in their eyes

rather apple than microshit. Microshitters thinking they have the right to rag on apple should all be lined up and shot.

Of course the applefags aren't much better, but the microshitters need to understand they are the lowest of the low

Yes

But OP never implied that you do or should.

Fuck yes. apple = pathetic

>great posts by macfags
>regarding filesystems

2/10

Yes.

why does this (except Zune) feel even more autistic?

No.

Why do we give a fuck? Let people use what they want.

Plus the last 5 girlfriends I've had were all Apple users (iphones macs etc) Not worth bashing them if it leads to a sexless life.

>not using a phone that keeps track of your cervical mucus

Android plebs, when will they learn.

developer.apple.com/reference/healthkit/1627060-healthkit_constants/1665100-category_type_identifiers

>iFags literally implant the botnet into themselves

ayylmao

Not really, no.
Apple devices are still technology and they're pretty good for the price when you start looking at similar priced Android phones or windows laptops.

Except for the macbook air. Have no idea why that exists.

Is it just a coincidence that they're all fat as fuck?

>Apple devices are still technology
For technology illiterate retards.

Yet you get the false impression you're welcome much less belong here.

Apple users can be OK as long as they aren't fanboys. Rabid partisans for Linux/Windows/Apple/anything are what I don't respect.

Mate, you seriously need help.

Mate, you seriously need help.

Still technology.
What's your point?

He's an egregious shitposter who is obsessed with hating on anything Apple anytime it's mentioned on Cred Forums. Just ignore him.

Oh look, it's the resident apple fantard here to defend the honor of his corporation.

define appletard

do you mean someone who uses apple products, isn't evangelical about it, but appreciates the merits while acknowledging the drawbacks?

or do you mean the vocal minority/strawman that Cred Forums likes to attack?

>just ignore him
I'll have to, since there's no possible reply to ???

I own 0 Apple products. I just think you're annoying.

How can I lose respect for someone if I never had any?

Not even a macfag, you need a hobby that isn't spewing vitriol at anonymous ids on the internet. It's not healthy

I have 2 apple devices - an ipod touch and a macbook air. Both were gifts.
Horrible experince, ipod just stays connected to my car for the last 2 years, because the car has neat integration. Using it for listening to music though headphones is a pain. You have to convert FLAC to some shitty apple format, and then itunes fucks it and converts to mp3 anyway. No equalizer, and the equalizer apps don't work properly. Not to mention the horrible sound quality.

The macbook lagged and overheated like a bitch from day 1, gave it to my mom, she only uses it for youtube anyway.

0/10, would not recommend.

Really makes you think

>macfag
You need a hobby that isn't defending your corporate religion on the internet. It's not healthy

LEAVE APEL ALONE

You already have to be mentally disabled to own Apple products. I don't think they're very much concerned about their mental health.

Because owning apple products means you "think differently" and won't stoop to the level of "inferior" products.

Windows and Microsoft products are used by the rest of the world, and typically people don't think they're special for buying a computer with windows because Microsoft doesn't tell them they are.

The fan boys in the pic have told themselves what apple tells their customers. "When you use [company name] technology, you are better as a person than those who don't." Only a fucking jackass would think this up to tell themselves.

Doubt they're thinking that far when buying a new phone

Yes.

Yes.

this desu senpai

It doesn't raise my respect, but my expectations. If somebody is paying (or even getting it from the company) so much for a device, I expect them to make use of that device to the fullest potential (and I know people who do, and whom I dearly respect).if they don't, however (and there's a large percentage of those) my respect for them drops to unmeasurable small lows

No but I lose respect for 12 year olds shitposting on an 18+ website
>>>/global/rules/2