Both.

I think what they mean is stamina.

What is C)?

Yes.
Unless it doesn't.

Depends on your window manager obviously

C-can you repeat the question?

Yes

These tests always had one fuck you question so you get 19/20.

>there's always this one jackass who aces all of them without even trying

On mine yes, but choosing the close option however...

you're not the boss of me now

and I don't care

Next question!

No, my DE doesn't have a task bar
No, it's all the same on, say, old Apple mice

True
True

>plot twist - this is a quiz on OSX and all sensible answers are false

D

Flash is dead, grandpa.

If you really need flash, make sure to uncheck all the adware Adobe throws at you.

Although consider keeping that McAfee trial since if you're using flash you probably need antivirus.

>a fucking download manager needs fucking flash to work
Why isn't there option D. Uninstall the piece that of shit too ?

Not always

They will give you a certification for being a retarded gamer or something?
>tfw posting this while playing dota
But really what the fuck, also most my peers would just do C.

hey, hope you're doing well too :^)

>which

Next question, Cred Forums!
You should be able to solve this

not necessarily, e.g. a rubiks cube

If it is minimized, then yes, unless it has an option to minimize to the notification area.

If it is closed, then it depends entirely on the application, and even the OS.

Does p=np?

I close the window and download the game from pirate bay.

Are you paying for this edumacation?

no, this is a general question, if you need 100 lines of code to solve the problem but only 3 to check the solution then it's obviously easier to check the solution. This is obviously true.

>Wrong, F- this is an IT class not recess

Sorry guys, I was at work. I came as quick as I could.

writing a computer program that verifies whether a virtual rubics cube is correct is easy. Writing a program that can solve a rubics code is much harder.

fuck off autismo nobody wants your shitty ass webms, everyone is happy with png, nobody wants to save twenty kb you dumb jew.

The question was asked as a way of putting P=NP in layman's terms. P in this context defines any problem of O(n^x) complexity as "easy". O(n)=O(n^9999) in this context since all polynomial complexity problems are still dwarfed by exponential complexity problems in the long run.

kek
WEBM'D

>nobody wants to save twenty kb you dumb jew.
But I saved more than that though...

Gotta love this new meme

Just post jpegs as a neurotypical person.

If it were that simple to prove for all cases, you or someone else would have won a nobel prize for figuring that out
There's a reason P=NP is still unsolved

It's pretty easy. Just copy some code from the internet. It's a super common program.

Do the first half of B

A jpg at the file size of my still webm would literally cause people to commit suicide en masse. What kind of a sick fuck are you?

jpg always wins bby

Then post a jpeg with half or 1/4 the size of the png you dumb fuck.

hehehe

there's no correct answer to P=NP though, which is why i doubt that's the question. And it's a legimite question for algorithm complexity(as in how hard is it to understand the algorithm, rather than how long the algorithm takes).
kek
it's even better if you use gif, but the thumbnails are fucked

>unironically using ancient image format from the stone age
I would use webp but your gook site doesn't let me upload them.

>there's no correct answer...
i mean the correct answer isn't known.

I never claimed that P=NP or that P≠NP. I explained what P and NP meant in this context. And you keep using that question colloquially as you wish, but I'm telling you that's what that question was designed to do, explain the P=NP problem in layman's terms.

Still no.

>Is this machine connected to the network?
>Easy to check
>Potentially very hard to solve if not (it's also literally the reason you have an IT job)

P=NP has nothing to do with that question.

Yes it does. It's a question asked to explain P=NP to people who are not computer scientists.

Also, password hashes rely on the concept that solving it (figuring out the hash algorithm or finding a flaw) is much harder than checking it (if an input password hash matches the stored hash)

But it's not. The question has a clear and definite answer: no. It is not guaranteed, it has no bearing. P=NP has no such answer.

It's a very different question. It asks about "a" problem, while P=NP asks about "every" problem.

Yes, the question is flawed, because again
>layman's terms
What do you expect when you're going to summarize a scientific problem in terms an idiot can understand? But go ahead and google it and tell me if you're finding any results no related to P=NP. The question is pasted below, with quotes and all for exact google matches. I'll be waiting.

"If the solution to a problem is easy to check for correctness, is the problem easy to solve?"

"Problem" refers to logical and mathematical calculations, not practical tasks to be accomplished.

So is the question "are mathematical/logical tasks which can easily verify if they are correct inherently faster than tasks which cannot easily verify if they are correct"?

Practically, the answer is "not yet"

fuck your stupid .gif almost crashed my computer

>the difference between scientists and engineers: the post

That's some of the worst artifacting I've ever seen.

Not in gnome 3 :^)

same here