/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user wants to get a USB 2.0 hub is strongly advised NOT to buy it because it can kill laptops even though it killed user's laptop he's still in a good enough mood to wish another user a happy birthday • user gets chinked on a MAGA hat • Big chinky haul arrives let's see what user got a headphone case for his 400ohm SEAHFs and some Tamagotchi's to give away as gifts a weeb keychain a weirdly realistic fish shaped pencil case complete with fish innards printed on the inside • user's chink Comply's arrived one strangely melted after using it for an hour • Xiaomi Mi5s and Mi5s+ specs announced; both on a SD821 (Mi5+ is clocked a little higher and comes with 4gb ram/64gb storage, 13MP rear cam & 4MP front cam and a 3,800mAh battery while the Mi5s has 3gb/64gb storage, 12MP rear cam & 4MP front cam and a 3,200MAh battery) • user's 1cent corset shows up • Some quality custom printed XL mousepads arrive some close-up shots of each Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/aMJrYbia
ebay.nl/itm/3Pcs-Chinese-Pen-Japanese-Calligraphy-Writing-Art-Script-Painting-Tool-Brush-Set-/381731596565
strawpoll.me/11312640
s.aliexpress.com/Bvm6RFVV
aliexpress.com/item/6th-Gen-1-8-Inch-LCD-Clip-FM-Radio-Video-Mp3-Mp4-Player-Support-4-8/32326581628.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YHAtyj82MEE
youtube.com/watch?v=38YWp0jsWcM
aliexpress.com/item/this-link-is-dead-but-ok/32578580251.html
aliexpress.com/item/mouse/32670519927.html
s.aliexpress.com/mMjmUveU
geekbuying.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Roidmi-Music-Bluetooth-Car-Charger-2S-Car-Player-Answer-Calls-2-4A-Fast-Charge-Dual-USB-Interface-FM-Radio-Compatible-iOS-and-Anroid---Black-366198.html
aliexpress.com/item/12V-Polymer-Lithium-Battery-Charging-Protection-Board-3-Serial-8A-Support-Short-Circuit-Protection/32735864199.html
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_260126.html
hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=32783
aliexpress.com/item/Best-Price-Mini-USB-Clip-MP3-Player-LCD-Screen-Support-32GB-Micro-SD-TF-Card/32664347865.html
aliexpress.com/item/VR-Shinecon-Virtual-Reality-3D-Glasses-google-cardboard-Oculus-Rift-VR-Headset-For-3-5-6/32685366652.html?
aliexpress.com/item/scrotal-lingerie/32523470133.html
aliexpress.com/item/electronic-2015-brand-3-5mm-Original-Genuine-TAKSTAR-HI2050-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Headphones-Music-Headset-studio/32279127183.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aIab66EgfHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_On-The-Go
aliexpress.com/store/product/kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=CnNId0mDnBo
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_186582.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/i/32621980852.html
aliexpress.com/item/Small-Pocket-Led-Flash-Light-Flashlight-Cree-Q5-1600-Lumens-Protable-Led-Flashlights-Aa-Battery-Linterna/32595390061.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/cable/519064_32635402257.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/no-cable/519064_32631446078.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s4-pgzyT0No
aliexpress.com/item/New-fashion-jewelry-Angel-wings-pendant-necklace-gift-for-girl-women-N1540/32242171899.html
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Electronic_and_computer_goods#Keyboards
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_359129.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_393345.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_414386.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-Brand-GIMTO-Quartz-Digital-Men-Sports-Watches-Leather-Nylon-LED-Military-Army-Multi-Function/32617068032.html
banggood.com/Original-7-Types-a-Set-Replacement-Solder-Tips-for-TS100-Digital-LCD-Soldering-Iron-p-1066843.html:
banggood.com/JAKEMY-JM-Z01-6in1-Solder-Assist-Desoldering-Tool-Circuit-Board-Soldering-Aids-PCB-Cleaning-Kit-p-1003502.html
banggood.com/Realacc-Strange-Third-Hand-Six-Arm-Soldering-Station-with-USB-Fan-p-1081818.html
banggood.com/BEST-Wire-Sponge-Soldering-Iron-Tip-Cleaning-Clean-Ball-Remover-p-84441.html
aliexpress.com/item/trusty_jinhao_fedora/32321316945.html
aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-500g-0-1g-Scale-Electronic-Mini-Digital-Pocket-Weight-Jewelry-Diomand-Balance-New-Free-Shipping/1503973372.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.bi3GqH
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-High-Speed-Micro-Mini-4-Port-USB-2-0-Hub-USB-Port-For-Laptop-PC/32490778867.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/YotaPhone-2/2026051_32727803466.html
s.aliexpress.com/6NBj6fMb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>More News
• user reviews the Xiaomeme Hybrids • user bought a inflatable bag for 20 euros • user couldn't resist the 10cent Pokemon deal so he bought 10, surprisingly absolutely nobody they all look horrid and are probably painted with lead paint • user gets himself a Xiaomi starter pack with a Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kate), a Xiaomi Pocket 10000mAh power bank and some KZ ATEs • Another user with a Xiaomi Shill Starter pack a fuck huge Xiaomi Max, Hybrids and I don't know what's in the other Mi box • Even though it's autumn user finds a deal on sunglasses with UV400 protection that are only 98cents

First non OP post for the rape of nanking

What else should i buy?
I have a chink watch
a hand fedora
a chink wallet that smells like death
the bamboo IEMs (that sounds like a can)

What else can chinks give that i will use daily?

>FOURTY
>BUCKS

wew

Anyone order any fine things for drawing such as pens, inkpens, coloringpens, sketchbooks and shit similar to it from aliexpress and the so?
I'm looking but if anyone has already gone trough the infinite amount of shit and would like to share, it would be nice.

tenga egg

two are already in the mail, how can i forget that

i really enjoy these threads
based op and everyone involved

Someone posted a big list a few threads back.

i bought gel pen cartridges that im still waiting for
probably dont need them tho do you

>that sounds like a can
What fo you mean?

like the sound is coming from inside a can

he probably means theyre quite tinny

Get 3 credit card multitools for $0.47 total with the $1 off coupon
s.aliexpress.com/aMJrYbia

OP here with an important announcement:

I have finished the first revision of the /csg/ infographic and will post it to this thread in ten minutes.

Get in here faggots and be a part of /csg/ history.

nice ego

MY BODY IS REGGIE

put me in the screenshot for reddit

Love my Xiaomi Leather Notebook, want something that's better than Copic markers? Get ShinHan Touch markers.

Get yourself a 3 piece calligraphy/brush pens for $2
ebay.nl/itm/3Pcs-Chinese-Pen-Japanese-Calligraphy-Writing-Art-Script-Painting-Tool-Brush-Set-/381731596565

fuck you op, you're slow as fuck

First for it's shit

Link? I've started drawing heavily on paper again since years of standby thanks to getting a new job that requires me to be on a plane nearly 24/7.

What kind of inforgraphic?

I'm using only sketchbooks, fineliners and pencils, but chinks seem to sell those roughly at the same price as local stores

Will there be a section on urethral play?

top meme

What's a meme?

Does anyone have a link to the shirt which had red berries all over it?

WITNESSING! Posting to become a part of /csg/ history!

#2 top meme

>Made news 3 threads ago with my memebuds and Q5s

Overall the memebuds are fantastic, great quality and sound good but I honestly thought itd have more sound cancellation. Although it sounds loud which is good. Lack of volume control is shit though imo

Q5s I haven't had much use with yet, so it's all purely based on its aestetics. There's no L/R sides and it doesn't come out pre-charged out of the box. They look clunky and I'm going to assume that sound quality isn't fantastic, but I'll get back to you on that.

I'm only going to use it for home so I don't have to listen to the static through my shite laptop

I present, version 1 of the Official /csg/ Infographic!

If anyone has any suggestions or improvements go fuck yourselves because I'm very happy with it.

D-dad?

Hate to disappoint you guys but it's far from finished and is still being expanded upon, it's just Lithu being a falseflagging autistic faggot as usual.

kys

*No distinct L/R

Last chance to vote in IMPORTANT POLL before it ends in 2 and a half hours
strawpoll.me/11312640

Also kys lithu you falseflagging faggot, I was excited for that infographic

I knew this was the case desu

hi valued friend
maybe not but also xiaomi?
Henry

don't be mean

stop evading your ban comfy

>by xiaomi
who?

Got a bag of this cheap ass tooth floss. The string is so thick/hard it gets really stuck between the teeth, and I think it does more harm than good when I have to pull it out with force. The regular 2-string floss I use is much softer

Tea cakes are fucking incredible

>t. Britbong on a train

>buying chink dental floss

WHY
GOD WHY

>ass tooth floss
You're not supposed to have teeth there.

I'm throbbing in anticipation.

>one vote for OneBoxing
He voted for himself didn't he

dont worry, the chemical residue on the string will kill you before you get it stuck permanently in your teefs.

>waiting for months on end for chink dental floss to save a couple of cents
we've hit an all time low boys

It was a ruse by the local Lithuanian autist.

OP is also entangled in the lithu comfy memebattle, and on the side of the shilltubers
Really makes u think huh

where is this image from

why not put parts that are done out when they're done, releasing an updated version every so often

This is my project, I decide when I release it.

The only thing your posts make us think is that you're a pathetic neet with no friends. The only thing you have going on in your life is an imaginary "memebattle". Kys.

it's the hottest curry meme from >>>/ptg/
here's another

No, I don't give a single fuck about an autistic poll

you doing one for IEMs and headphones?

We're chinky consumerists. We want it now friend ;-;

stop lying
I would never do such thing

comfy did the same thing like 15 times thanks to his advanced knowledge of ban evasion

Important reminder that OneBoxing was the faggot behind chinkshit.com shilling affiliate links to make money off us anons

no asshole, it wasn't me!
I wasn't even here at the time

isn't me

Fuck off Lithu you pathetic autist
Yes, am including IEMS but only got like one or two submissions for the headphone section and they were both Superlux
Am considering it.

Why can't this autistic Lithu shitposting go away? I just want to talk about chink shit with my bros. Give me a (You) if all this sperging makes you want to die from cringing so hard you leave the physical realm.

Anyone know about sound quality on those? And how's battery life?

isn't me

:*

Oh, you're taking submissions? I can help out a bit for headphones if you want.

how does one submit something?

>no "all of them are shit" option

literally kys, all of you
>u jelly?
(this is just from sep 1 to 24 btw)

also ali, just for september

I bought a 3GB SD650 Redmi Note 3 Pro from Ali that hasn't arrived yet but i just noticed about the kate/kenzo variants and that they seem to have different official miui roms.

How can i tell which one did i buy?

you made 60 bucks in 3 weeks, fuck man, you're wealthy as fuck.

mp3 player

Are the KZ ATE the best sub 10$ headphones? I'm not scared to try new things

smart phones exist, bro.

kate is 2mm longer.

I have a legit Ipod shuffle I bought at a thrift for 2 dollars. I dont use it all that much (only 2GB) and want to give it away. Interested?

Show us how much you've made for them to get that $60. I bet they've made over a grand before kicking you back those chump bucks.

>listening to music on your phone

i bet you use bluetooth headphones too

They are the best bassy headphones under 10 USDs. There are also the Xiaomi colours too.

i have an ipod shuffle my brother won as a door prize ages ago and didn't even want then. I accidentally stepped on the caltrop charger and bent it too much to work ever again.

Sure! Just reply to me in the thread and I'll see about adding them.
Most of the pics and reviews were just posted in threads for use in the infographic, they took a best pic as possible. Most of the powerbank pics and quads come from anons, make sure to include pros and cons in your reviews.

I'm not, but at least I'm not asking mum for 10 bucks like most of the autistic 13yo in this general

>buying a portable music player
what the fuck, do you autists still exist?

For IEMS I got plenty of submissions, only the headphone section is kind of lacking.

What superlux have you already got?
You in the discord? It'd be easier than shitting up the thread

stop shitposting and work on my infographic you lithuanian autist

>I make $80 every three weeks prostituting myself for the benefit of chinese businessmen
No, I'm not particularly jealous.

yes? i am not autistic

Cool. Maybe II jist conviently leave behind randomly on campus for someone to take. I will put some chinese cartoon music on it to scare the normie who finds it a bit.

fucking plebs jesus christ

>listening to anime soundtracks in any less than 24/192

FUCK OFF!!!! I'm OneBoxing and that is not me, I'm not making all those money, I have like 100 subs, how the hell would I make that???
I even stopped making videos, ffs

Oh boy, another package is in! Any guesses?

Aren't you the guy who made a giveaway video giving away $1 crap for subs? Sides

urethral play

Headphones?

Wireless is inherently more autistic than wired.

dont' forget KZ ATE and motospeed k104, and the $9 custom mousepad

Anyone know where I might source hardware for mastering vinyl?

I'm considering making something myself, but I'd like to know if china beat me to it.

Turns out the Firefly 6s case is waterproof.

>vinyl
fucking hipster

I'm adding a Misc section for chink knives and mousepads

I posted about getting this cup last night but I am actually using this Yeti today.
I poured hot ass tea in it about 3.5 hours ago and it's just now cool enough not to burn the shit out of my mouth.
I was worried the outside would be too hot to touch but it never really even got warm.
It took forever to get here. I ordered it august 27th and got it yesterday, but that's about the only negative I can see about it.

s.aliexpress.com/Bvm6RFVV

Close, it's a chink mouse with loads of buttons!

Overall it feels surprisingly good, plus it has adjustable weights if that's your type of thing. IT comes with a program that you can remap the buttons with or change the colours if you want. That red button seems to do a triple click by default. You can set up your own DPI intervals too if you don't like the defaults the mouse uses for the + & - keys. And that's about all I can think of, was gonna link to it but it seems the page I got mine from is closed now

Reposting cause I'm fucking retarded

aliexpress.com/item/6th-Gen-1-8-Inch-LCD-Clip-FM-Radio-Video-Mp3-Mp4-Player-Support-4-8/32326581628.html

If you do MP3 players too, I have this one and it's p good. This is probably not even the cheapest seller, I think I saw someone selling these for $6

Good luck finding a lathe, hombre. Do you have like 50K floating around? Why wouldn't you just send out your masters to get pressed? Cassette duplicators are cheaper and hipper anyway.

as soon as someone walks past and steps on that trap door, the record is ruined.

oh baby link? looks exactly like my mouse but with less buttons

a review i did of that quadcopter that was $8.99 on gearbest a few weeks ago
youtube.com/watch?v=YHAtyj82MEE

and totoro loz blocks build. extremely frustrating to put together
youtube.com/watch?v=38YWp0jsWcM

a lathe does not cost 50k lmao

any good chink mice? looking to spend 10-50€. Either no LEDs or red ones. as many buttons as possible. i want something motospeed-tier, so actually good. i dont want to get chinked

WHY
You could get a good proper regular mouse for $50

James Donkey 007

yea but if you go the chink route you can often get something better for your money still

aliexpress.com/item/this-link-is-dead-but-ok/32578580251.html

you can get a real death dadder for ~30 usd
aliexpress.com/item/mouse/32670519927.html

anons on /csg/ have bought them before and registered them on whatever razer's product thingo is

i have it and it lasts for 24+ hours. I never actaully measured it but when it's fully charged you're good for the next couple of days.

it glows a red dot at white part in your pic

very nice user! what wreck is this?

Finally got my USB flashdrive that some other user on here reccomended me. Pretty great, 16GB and it works for a recovery drive. For $2 I can't complain. Especially when they cost more on amazon

>i was worried the outside would get hot
do you know how insulation works?

Put me in the sorry

Ah, mine was 10 dollars more but was 18k DPI so it's all good.

On the other side, I've spent 100 dollars this week on chink shit and I have literally no fucking regrets.
A comfy jacket, a good set of cheap headphones, some drawing tools and whatnot.
I'll make a cute unpacking whenever they arrive, until then, keep it chinky /csg/.

Thanks for the (You)

can you give link?

Not that user but if the insulation quality is poor it will obviously get hot

Any chink BT keyboards that would allow me to turn my 7 inch tablet into a makeshift Vietnamese desktop?

link

You are welcome, lonely user senpai.

I see you, chink pickup on shit turntable.
Fuck outta here with that poser shit.

anyone here used a bluetooth fm transmitter? recommendations?

Got my Magicforce 68 with brown switches in today.

This is my first mechanical keyboard so I can't compare it to much that I've ever used, but it feels great. It feels very well made. The finish on the keyboard's body looks and feels great. It looks and feels very well made in general.

Overall, for a mechanical keyboard newbee, I'd give this a 9/10 based on first impressions. The layout and size are perfect for my needs.

s.aliexpress.com/mMjmUveU

Here you go

Is the sound quality ok?

>going trough review pictures
>someone put a picture of their cat under a plastic bag in the pictures
lel

Yup, this is why I was worried. I've definitely had other "insulated" cups burn the shit out of me

Yeah, I have the original Xiaomi bluetooth charger/FM transmitter. Definitely my most-used chink product.

I'd 100% recommend it. There's an app for it that lets you personalize the LED color, set the FM station, and all that. It pairs very reliably and quickly. If you're using the app, you can just turn on bluetooth before you crank the car, and it will start playing the last music you were listening to automatically. It works with any music player app too, I've tested this. It also supports gestures, shake to skip song, which has been really nice. It supports fast charging.

I think there's a new version out with the microphone, but I have the older version. Hands free calling would have been nice, but it isn't too bothersome for me since I never like to take calls while I'm driving.

Also, the sound quality is close to an aux cord. My car has an aux port, but it got corroded when something spilled into it (damn thing is placed right next to the cup holder). I got this and I enjoy it more than using the aux.

I imagine this would be the perfect solution to a junker with some stock radio.

Very comfy voice. Some weird squeaking sound kind of bothers me, its triggering the FUCK out of my tinnitus.
Decent review also, if I see one of these fucks real cheap, I'll get one.

yeah 10/10

Got my MSVII Redmi 3 case today, really nice and gives good access to side buttons, 21 days deliv from Ali

thanks for all the info user. it's this one i guess?
geekbuying.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Roidmi-Music-Bluetooth-Car-Charger-2S-Car-Player-Answer-Calls-2-4A-Fast-Charge-Dual-USB-Interface-FM-Radio-Compatible-iOS-and-Anroid---Black-366198.html

Only problem i have is that i don't know if it will be compatible with my car that i will rent for my roadtrip since there seem to be 2 kinds of cigar lighters in cars and the price is quite high. than again is xiaomi so quality should be good

A Turkish ship called the Africa.

The camera itself is great for 1080p60 and the gyroscopic stabilisation is particularly good.

suggestions for huge battery banks that can power a laptop?

this is so cool. how is the water so clear?

you have very long thumbs, like very freakish long

Should I buy some chink capacitors to blow up?

Make you're own with 18650s and this:
aliexpress.com/item/12V-Polymer-Lithium-Battery-Charging-Protection-Board-3-Serial-8A-Support-Short-Circuit-Protection/32735864199.html

Because there's no industry in Greece to pollute the water.

>greece
so thats why you go chink shopping
jk

If you make a video about it, hell yeah.

looking for new headhones
Superlux HD681EVO or Superlux HD668B???
anyone have any thoughts on these headphones???

It was actually 10 bucks less cause it was on "sale" but I'm happy with the price I paid

IIRC Roidmi 2S is the new model but the original is still sold for ~$10, not sure what features the 2S has over it

EVO's my friend

what accessories came with the cam?

is dodocool the xiaomi meme killer?

20,000mah enough? Xiaomi do one that size

Is that you, XK250 user? Or is there another user on holiday in greece

they're the same except the new one has a mic

pls no harass fish pls thanks u
also pay denbts

sorry for what?

our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks...

waterproof case
not waterproof case with screw thread
handlebar clamp
360 rotating bit
j-shaped bit
bit of plastic for mounting to flat surfaces
bit of plastic for mounting to curved surfaces
4 pieces of 3M double sided tape
lens cap
3 or 4 completely pointless straps, some with velcro
mini usb cable for that retro 2004 feel

I think that's everything. The camera and waterproof case have the same external dimensions as a GoPro so any of their cases/accessories will fit.

Any info on improving flight time for H101?

Should I just buy a bunch of spare batteries and carry them around or there are alternative batteries with less weight/more mAh? I'm not very keen on buying the pack from gearbest ( gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_260126.html ) because it costs as much as the quad itself

:^)

Should have bought a H22 dude, standard battery is 220mAh but it also has spares for it that are 260mAh

thanks guys, i'm buying the first gen wherever the lowest price is.

I have 2 orders pending on Gaybest but only one shows in the tracking page, the other one says the shipping number doesnt exist
Also the orders were made the same day with like 1 hour of difference
Should I be worried?

still cheaper than buying 1 at a time. quadcopters are expensive to keep up. im waiting on my Eachine E010 so i can tiny whoop the fuck out of it.

Yes, it's me. When I'm not busy irresponsibly flying my toy quadcopter within five miles of living beings I'm desecrating underwater graves.

You can replace the props with ones for a Bayangtoys X9 but you'll only get a marginal gain in performance and lose the ability to do memeverted flight. A better option is buying Turnigy Nanotech 300mAh batteries from Hobbyking because they're much better than the stock ones. I've just tried it with a 400mAh one from the H22 and it takes off but the motors clearly aren't too happy about it.

Found this in the mail.

What did I get on Tuesday?

ducks

Any battery that will fit in the H22 will also fit in the H101.

someone here ever win one of those aliexpress freebies

No, my rubber ducky still hasn't arrived :-(
Extended the purchase protection for it.

It's a $1.40 mp3 player (with display, from the same seller who sold the 78cent mp3 player without display) and a 32cent measuring tape ( which smells like it gives you cancer).

Anyone else get those 20c card readers?
My pc crashes every time I try to copy files to my 4gb sdhc with them, but other readers work fine. Can anyone else test? Os is w8

i need to have access to a certain facbk accout and wipe it for good

I just ordered cheap as fuck chink-watches and one bag for University.

Does anyone have experience with these Brands?
I do not expect the chronometers to actually work. Just a nice look and precise time.

It is my first quad so I haven't really thought it through

Um, those batteries seem to be 7.4V

link pls

Would these batteries hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=32783 fit into an H31?

Software that makes your computer better/more enjoyable to use.

This include software that does the intended task the best in your opinion, so feel free to include web browsers, movie players, etc

>pic related

Both of those are ugly as fuck. You could have gotten a Timex Easy Reader for around the same price.

wow amazing products there faglord

wrong thread+shit software+gtfo.

>cheap as fuck
>is more than 3 bucks
nah

Here's the new mp3 player in comparison with the 78cent one I got over a month ago.

The display could be useful, but instead of the filename it only shows *******.mp3
The firmware seems to be crappy. For example it has a hole on the side labeled "mic" but there is no recording functionality. Also the fast forward doesn't work when keeping the forward key pressed down, it does work on the cheaper player.
It has some functionality like replay all songs or per song and an EQ the 78cent one doesn't have. And it shows the battery status. It has these bars on the bottom of the display which should show the audio spectrum, but it looks like they just show random data.

As for the 78cent one the sound is acceptable if you're not an audiophile, it's a bit louder than the cheaper player but at full volume the sound becomes worse.

Post pic from Ali, cant find it

I need one of these, but I want a really autistic one, maybe with a Chinese cartoon girl printed on it or with a weird form.

Also, is there any site that prints posters with good quality paper? I don't know if the ones at aliexpress are just shit.

>precise time

You want the 1S ones which are 3.7V.

>hat 's nicht auf Englisch eingestellt
>bestellt mit dem Handy

kys

du hast mein hund auf herrenmode

Ich hasse ja die automatische deutsche Übersetzung bei Aliexpress (manchmal wirds mir auch spanisch angezeigt), muss ich immer erst wieder auf international site oder so klicken damit es wieder benutzbar wird.

I hate the automatic translation of Aliexpress. Sometimes it gets enabled by itself, can't find shit then.

>implying it is not the most comfy way of getting chink shit laying in bed, browsing Ali on your mobile

Newfriend

It's not on Ali, because it's not chink shit. The movement is made in the philippines. The watch is like 15 USD on Amazon.

>not getting chink shit lying on your bed with your laptop

where do you guy's buy your shark sd cards from?

It's cheaper to buy with the mobile app

It got a few cents more expensive meanwhile, the cheapest color is now 1.65

aliexpress.com/item/Best-Price-Mini-USB-Clip-MP3-Player-LCD-Screen-Support-32GB-Micro-SD-TF-Card/32664347865.html

Has anyone bought off taobao before? Will they still undervalue packages so they don't get taxed at customs?

aliexpress.com/item/VR-Shinecon-Virtual-Reality-3D-Glasses-google-cardboard-Oculus-Rift-VR-Headset-For-3-5-6/32685366652.html?

Rarely

which store offers $4 off for signing up on mobile?

If a watch could scream "i'm a virgin and do not dance at parties" this would be the way to go.
Timex easy reader is fugly.

amazo

>Not browsing your Future chinktab for Ali browsing whilst using your mobile to unlock this life-achievement

Kys all

I prefer the "SandDisk" labled shark cards from Amazon. They also don't have a shark on them but they're more reliable.

Says the nigga that bought two watches with fake chronometers, one of which has orange on the face.

Minimalism is the sign of a classy watch.

This time almost 50%
Whats the reason of getting chink shit if it is not the bargain

Here you go, senpai.
aliexpress.com/item/scrotal-lingerie/32523470133.html

>*Tips fedora*

But does if shuffle?

Whatever lad, I'm sure you'll get mad pussy with that mallninja shit.

>those pics
I wonder if it's the seller's personal car

Not that user but I have orange on the face of my watch and partially it was the reason why I've bought them… That upsets me a bit

erryday

Gearbest back when they were having a MIXZA sale, got a 128gb shark for $29 and 64gb shark for $10.99

Doesn't seem to have a shuffle function, as I've said the firmware looks like it could need some improvements.
It only has a "repeat all" and a "repeat one" mode in the menu I discovered so far.

Got some chink shit today
From Ali exoress
A 19inch .5 meter USB type a to type C cable for 1.79 and an Android robot shaped micro USB OTG adapter ,both came super fast ,the cable works great but is waaay too short I should have spent the extra 2 bucks and got the 3m one instead
I tried the OTG adapter with a brand new sandisk USB 3.0 drive ,my Kindle fire 5th gen custom RR ROM would not read it ,then I put it in my PC and the drive is fucking dead now ,just bought it in July on prime day ,I am fucking pissed
Tried another 1gb old Kingston thumbdrive could not figure out how to read that either both are formatted FAT , put it back in my PC and it still works ,
Do you think this chink shit killed my drive ?or is it just a coincidence?
Also how the fuck you supposed to read a drive with Android ES thia shit is pure autism or something is wrong. ,device does not show up is it supposed to?

Generally speaking, dress and casual watches should have a white face with stark black markings. You usually see black faces on specialist watches, like Aviator watches or ones with tachymeters or chronometers. Dive watches can have white, black, or sometimes blue faces.

Having a lot of color on the face of a watch is usually seen as tacky.

I think this fucking thing may have fried my basically brand new 128gb sandisk thumbdrive

I'll assume that H101 stock charger won't blow them up or anything?

These
aliexpress.com/item/electronic-2015-brand-3-5mm-Original-Genuine-TAKSTAR-HI2050-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Headphones-Music-Headset-studio/32279127183.html
They're the best headphones you're gonna get for under 40 on here. Anyone who says else wise is /probably/ wrong.
They're slightly V shaped, have good soundstage, and sound quite clear. Built well, and have good velour pads.

Unless you need closed back.
If you HAVE to get either of those to, the EVO's are better. That said, the 662 EVO's are also an option. The 681 EVO's are bassier, but less clear. The 662 EVO has a better soundstage and a more calm sound. [doesn't make sense since the 681 EVO's are semi-open]

put it clearly > ISK 2010 > Either EVO
if you don't like the ISK for god knows what reason, you've got these options:
If you like solid bass, and a fun headphone, the 681 EVO is yours
If you want a more clear and open sound, a little more flat, the 662 EVO is the one.

gearbest still has a 50% off sale for sharks

Yeah, don't buy these stupid Android robot OTG adapters. I got five of them a while ago, they smell very bad (my fingers smell now after I touched them to make this photo) and they arrived fucking rusted. Yes, a rusted brand new electronics part.
Also none of them works, but they didn't destroy and hardware at least.

You should check if it maybe only destroyed the file system. If you have a Linux system, what shows up in dmesg when you plug the sandisk drive in?
Also take a look at the contacts, USB 3.0 has more contacts, maybe one is bend now.

>I'll assume

>closed back
>semi open
whats the difference?

CHINKED

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU READY TO GET YOUR ASS BLASTED BY THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE

I want to learn soldering and hopefully i don't kill myself.
Is the recommended soldering stuff in the wiki still up-to-date, or are there better options?

I've used it to charge mine and my house hasn't burned down yet.

Mine does not smell and it's not rusted either
The drive won't show at all in win 7 now it gave some USB driver error in win 8.1 device manager
In 8.1 I can see the drive bit it reads zero everything and it won't even let you right click or tell you a file system it just gives errors
Won't read in my Yamaha receiver either
Lost a shit ton of FLAC files

youtube.com/watch?v=aIab66EgfHM big clive has a number of videos on chinese soldering irons/stations, as well as I think a video on beginner soldering.

Well, I'm not very smart but either the stock charger or the stock battery in H101 have overcharge protection, so it's 50/50

Thanks

They're fuckin great. I've been using it ever since I got it

Any foot pedals with a USB interface?

I want to be able to use my feet for modifier keys and certain keyboard shortcuts, but stinky footboards are expensive.

sound leakage
the 681 EVO have somewhat small sized slots in the back, so sound leaks out. with the 618 EVO, it's not much of an issue to be honest, unless youre out in public and blasting your music real loud.

unless you have a loud environment, or want to use them for

typically this would cause a larger soundstage, but as you can tell from what i posted before, the 662 EVO somehow mange even better soundstage from a closed back

open will always have more potential though

The A-BF stuff seems out of date, for a stationless iron get the 936D

Thanks fellas, i'll look into it.

Maybe take a look in the device manager or whatever Windows has.

I don't know I gave up on that piece of shit drive I am going to RMA it to sandisk
But I never used an OTG before and I can't get it to work ,I wonder if it is because I am using an Amazon Kindle fire rooted with custom ROM ,another drive shows up and Android detects it but there is nothing there when I go into it maybe I am doing something wrong

>USB OTG adapter

Is that the same model as in the wikipedia image? :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_On-The-Go

My klipsch r6 just broke and I'm planning on getting some xiaomi earbuds to replace them assuming they're still the best chink brand for piss cheap. Where's a good site to buy them from? I assume ebay will be filled with fake shit. Also what's a good model to buy? thanks

I screenshotted it and posted it on my Facebook meme page. Not even joking, I'm responsible for it all, and I can prove it too

>stuff from the 1st arrives alongside stuff from the 2nd

Why hasn't my stuff from the 18th of August arrived?

Gearbest, Hybrids

Cool, what's the difference in sound between hybrids vs the cheaper ones? Haven't found too much on it, one mention of the bass and treble being a bit cleared on hybrids but 3s having better mid?

aliexpress.com/store/product/kingdom hearts/1418126_32612802970.html?

I've just read up that you're supposed to store LiPo batteries in a fireproof bag, and I don't have one

I'll post tomorrow if I won't burn down in my sleep

I always thought the Chinese didn't have a sense of humor

I was so wrong

Not him, but hybrids have more bass than other pistons. Somewhat sloppy. If you can reach for Senfer UES then you actually get an extremely high-quality budget IEM. They're considerably better than Hybrids.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnNId0mDnBo
learn something

Danke, mein freund.

These are some monster batteries though

Are these 18650 cells any good? I heard that the Panasonic NCR18650 cells are pretty good, but I'm not sure if these here are panasonic ones.

gearbest.com/batteries/pp_186582.html?wid=21

I need to buy a shitload of flashlights, What do you guys recommend?

https:/www.aliexpress.com/item/lightsaber/32732293298.html?

hey /g did you buy your 10000mw laser pointer yet ?

>I need to buy a shitload of flashlights, What do you guys recommend?
Do you want good flashlights, or are you okay with very decent?
aliexpress.com/item/i/32621980852.html

HAVE YOU CATCH THE COUPON CAT?!

nope

Give him a towel ,and he looks like he could be my brown skinned friend who can help me through some tech support and the trials of living

Actually I got it working now
Works good
I tried it on another identical tablet and it worked ,then I rebooted then other one and it works on both now,
But my sandisk 128gb flash drive is kill
2nd nearly brand new flash drive to go dead on me in like a month
This one and a PNY both barely even used ,both not even 2 months old and used a handful of times WTF is up with these things these days I thought sandisk and PNY were supposed to be good companies

aliexpress.com/item/Small-Pocket-Led-Flash-Light-Flashlight-Cree-Q5-1600-Lumens-Protable-Led-Flashlights-Aa-Battery-Linterna/32595390061.html these are better than in my opinion.

no I don't even try anymore .those fucking chinks

That sounds nice, despite having owned klipsch r6 I like a neutral sound a lot better esp as I do some /prod/. Would aliexpress be the way to go for those? never bought off there before. Maybe i could get those and xiaomi youth so I can take the xiaomis in my pocket all day and quickly kill them like I did my klipsch. The xiaomi youth model worth getting at all or is it just really cheap shit? Haven't got that much info on it other than a couple people saying it was pretty much the same as piston 3 and one guy not being specific in saying it was worse.

Yeah, you get them off Aliexpress.
They use Shure MMCX cables
According to another user in the last thread, their stock cables aren't the best.
Search something like 'Shure Cable' or 'MMCX Cable' into ali if you want options.

You can get a pair with the cable or without it.
aliexpress.com/store/product/cable/519064_32635402257.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/no-cable/519064_32631446078.html

Personally, I went without, and bought a separate Shure cable for around 8 USD
It turned out pretty well, so i'd say that it might be smart for you to do the same

As for the Xiaomi Youth, I recall one of the cheaper Xiaomi IEMs being quite bad.
I can't remember if it was the Youths or the Colorful edition. I'd recommend looking into some head-fi threads.

Since you've never used ali, I gotta warn you, it can take around a month or so to ship certain items if you use the default service.
You can use DHL or other services to get em faster, but often they cost a fair bit, and I know DHL doesn't skirt around customs taxes like the cheaper shipping agents do. They're not an expensive item so the tax wouldn't be much if you live in a place that has fairly regular percentages, but its still good to know.

anyone know if they sell those tube clocks. i want one but they are too expensive

I bought a necklace from aliexpress.

It's pretty cute. Next to my 3DS XL for size comparison I guess.

>they
who? ali? or just chinks in general?
yes to both

>those tube clocks
they're called 'nixie clocks'

youtube.com/watch?v=s4-pgzyT0No
might be helpful

Chinks will overstate their lasers output, divide that by 10 to get a more accurate output. Also, get a pair of laser safety glasses if you want to fuck with anything over 10mW. Lasers will fuck your eyes

In my experience Sandisk makes good SD cards, I wouldn't buy their SSDs though, ADATA makes reliable flash drives, also don't buy their SSDs, Samsung makes good SSDs but their SD cards are not really reliable

That's so cute~

london or gay?

Who knows, it might be a grill...

pic related

yes

Anywhere can be london if you play pretend senpai ;)

thanks for your help mate . but sadly I searched for them and all I found here still expensive as fuck .

no worries, and bad luck man
yeah theyre defs not cheap
just not enough of a market

should i order a chinese traditional shirt or a mao suit?

I just realised it isn't the style in the photo. I got chinked but I liked it. It's actually a nicer style than the photo. Weird.

aliexpress.com/item/New-fashion-jewelry-Angel-wings-pendant-necklace-gift-for-girl-women-N1540/32242171899.html

They're the legit Panasonic ones.

BMCV
M
C
V

What are you talking about I just checked and they are higher than they have ever been like 43 for 128 and 18 for a 64
What is going on with flash memory right now why is it going up? When will it go down again?
Microcenter has 128 for like 33 ,I paid 29 there a couple weeks ago they were 29 for the longest time though and 32 gig just went up a buck there too

anyone knows any other cheap mechakeyboards?

read the wiki

>They're the legit Panasonic ones.
Thanks. That's good. I think I'm going to buy the protected ones instead.
>anyone knows any other cheap mechakeyboards?
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Electronic_and_computer_goods#Keyboards
I like the way that the magicforce looks best.

what size do you want?
here are some nice ones that have been seen around on /csg/ before
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_359129.html?wid=21 [cheapest not shithouse one. no backlights, normal keycaps]
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_393345.html?wid=21 [a bit pricier, backlights, still normal keycaps]
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_414386.html?wid=21 [cheapest with numbpad, backlighting cant change colour, so its kinda ugly. keycaps are ugly]
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html?wid=21 [similar to the CK666 numbpad, backlights can be toggled and colour changed, ugly keycaps]

see if any of these are cheaper on aliexpress too
all of these can have their keycaps swapped with other Cherry MX compatable keycaps

If you want backlights, consider AJAZZ and CK104
if you don't the AULA F2012 and the CK 666 are your bet [the ck has backlighting, its just ugly since it cant be changed

magic force is a fair bit more expensive, bit it has kalih switches, so it might feel better

also, consider asking /mkg/

Final results of the best /csg/ video reviewer poll as pictured

Comfy Tech Reviews 59%
Dirty Reviews 16%
Unbiased Tech Reviews 11%
OneBoxing 8%
Cheap Chinese Crap 5%
Awful Reviews 0%

Thanks to everyone for voting!

Anyone here gotten rx glasses from Zenni Optical? I could use some mad cheap sunglasses, and how bad could chink glasses really be?

Magicforce isn't more expensive, look on Amazon. It's probably the cheapest mech doesn't have a non-standard space bar and arrow keys like Ajazz does.

Lolita Spyder is cheap on Amazon too

I sure this was a unbiased poll

what hand fedora?

oh youre right
i only saw the black version on amazon for $60 usd
the white one actually looks pretty good
i personally think the ajazz looks better and i like my function keys, but i could see the magicforce and spyder being breddy gud

But you can't fully change the keycaps on the Ajazz while you can on Magicforce. Pic related, there's a lot more you can do with it looks wise than Ajazz.

damn, thats pretty nice.
why can't you change the keycaps on the ajazz?

Non standard shaped arrow keys and space bar.

sorry friend, i posted the list of stuff a few threads ago, but haven't actually ordered anything yet.

Will this make me look autistic
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-Brand-GIMTO-Quartz-Digital-Men-Sports-Watches-Leather-Nylon-LED-Military-Army-Multi-Function/32617068032.html

why do autists like blank keys?

Yes, absolutely.

Got some DIY stuff in today.
Ordered a full set of the TS100 soldering tips herebanggood.com/Original-7-Types-a-Set-Replacement-Solder-Tips-for-TS100-Digital-LCD-Soldering-Iron-p-1066843.html:

Quality is as good as the originals that came with it, and it fills the void the stock tips had in utility. Well worth it for the number included.

Also got some ABYSMAL solder assist tools. The plastic handle is made very cheaply, the metal is fairly low grade and has surface flaws. Good enough for soldering not good enough for much else.
banggood.com/JAKEMY-JM-Z01-6in1-Solder-Assist-Desoldering-Tool-Circuit-Board-Soldering-Aids-PCB-Cleaning-Kit-p-1003502.html
Finally I received pic related, a RealAcc Third hand. I instantly removed one of the alligator clips and replaced it with the 10x magnifier you see in the pictures (had that laying around) As well as a BEST solder cleaning mesh holder. The RealAcc third hand is top notch, the flexible cooland hose diameter is one size too large to be perfect, but this makes them super strong. They stay RIGHT where you put them. The fan its kinda cheesy, I'll probably leave it on there but re-route the wire so it comes out the bottom. I'll also probably grab a cheapo harbor freight third hand with an illuminated magnifier and do the same with it's wiring to make this thing a bit more suitable to my needs.
banggood.com/Realacc-Strange-Third-Hand-Six-Arm-Soldering-Station-with-USB-Fan-p-1081818.html

and

banggood.com/BEST-Wire-Sponge-Soldering-Iron-Tip-Cleaning-Clean-Ball-Remover-p-84441.html

The wire sponge holder is VERY cheap. It's fine since its just going to get fucked over the years anyway, but the Aoyue certainly shows it's quality over this thing.

this one
aliexpress.com/item/trusty_jinhao_fedora/32321316945.html

Because they're not casuals who can't touch type.

What makes you think it wasn't?

What is better about these than the SK68 clones?

They're lighter, deliver a comparable amount of light, and aren't a bulky mess like the SK68 is. SK68s weigh a shit ton comparably, and have a lot of protrusions and shit. The zoom shaft is also a lot easier to move on the little ones.

The little ones are a lot better for shoving in your pocket or on a keychain than the SK68.

yes but you probably look autistic anyway so you have nothing to lose

>will this make me look autistic

Have any Americans ordered 18650 cells from Gearbest? They say that they can't be shipped out in the same package, which I'm guessing is for safety reasons. Do you have to pay for shipping? Under shipping it says that it will cost $26 to send them through with priority mail.

>The wire sponge holder is VERY cheap. It's fine since its just going to get fucked over the years anyway, but the Aoyue certainly shows it's quality over this thing.
I think I also got this model. I'm not sure what Aoyue quality you're missing...? IMO, this thing is just fine as a tip cleaner.

> RealAcc Third hand
Looks interesting, but seems surprisingly expensive for China.

DON'T BUY CHINESE BATTERIES

Yeah I thought it was a bit pricey until I got it. The base is a nice solid 1/2" thick aluminum piece milled into shape and then tapped with appropriately threaded holes. The snap together NPT hoses are about $2-5 depending on which seller you go through on BG/AE. So there'd be about $30 worth of hose alone there. It's a bit overpriced for china, but the quality is excellent. I could build one cheaper but it'd look like shit.

As far as what's missing from the BEST holder, it just feels like junk. The Aoyue I had for many many years felt much sturdier, like it had some substance to it. This feels like it's thinner than a soda can. You hit the nail on the head though - it's a tip cleaner, so it's perfectly fine.

> SK68s weigh a shit ton comparably
What's the weight on this one without battery? The 87g from the listed package weight? Less?

i don't have a scale

They are not Chinese batteries though. They're Panasonic cells.

that looks good desu

"""Panasonic""" cells.

Anyone know any Chinese mech keyboards that use the copycat green switches?

No it does not, neckbeard.

Yeah but it is not the watch's fault

tell me why don't look good, /fa/gget

It's mall ninja shit. A billion buttons, a cluttered and mostly pointless face, mixing digital and analog, and a massive crown.

It is xbawks hueg, has a hueg tacticool crown, buttons all over the place and looks like one of those shit watches that designers slap their name on to make a quick buck.

Okay, thanks for considering it.

PS: China makes good digital scales, in case you need something else to buy.

>• user wants to get a USB 2.0 hub → is strongly advised NOT to buy it because it can kill laptops → even though it killed user's laptop

bought this one from aliexpress to use with a pi zero and an OTG cable
should i be concerned?

chink shit randomized roll brought me to this one, i don't use anymore though but i still might consider it

aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-500g-0-1g-Scale-Electronic-Mini-Digital-Pocket-Weight-Jewelry-Diomand-Balance-New-Free-Shipping/1503973372.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.bi3GqH

No, you only have to worry about externally-powered usb hubs, and even those only if they're defective AND plugged into the outlet and the computer at the same time.

no, these ones and the ones which look like this
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-High-Speed-Micro-Mini-4-Port-USB-2-0-Hub-USB-Port-For-Laptop-PC/32490778867.html

are usually ok, I have many of them (most also for Raspberry Pis etc.)

But these are not active hubs, which means they are ok for connecting keyboards, mice etc. not for things that need much current.
Most hubs that damage equipment are active hubs. Because the worst thing this hub could do is shorting the USB power lines, in this case the poly fuse of your Pi will blow and you have to wait a few minutes until it's cooled down again.

Are you a drug dealer?

no i sell semen

chyna

thanks desu
so any good chink power supplies for cheap for a pi 3 or can i just use an old samsung phone charger since plan on only using a self powered external HDD and a wireless mouse
also any cheap 12v power supplies to power these things
i only plan on using a short amounts of strip to light under a queen platform bed, a 50' tv and few cabinets , using the 4 controllers one for bed one for tv one for one cabinet one for another
also if anyone has any suggestion on rolls of cheap RGBW strip to use with these, and single color black light strip roll for cheap

I'm your momma , i'm your daddy , i'm that google in the alley

> self powered external HDD
No such thing. It will be drawing its power from the pi over USB. So will the mouse.

Get a micro USB power supply capable of at least 2 amps. Most will be perfectly fine.

>No such thing.
not him, but it definitely is
you can get external hard drives that plug into the wall

yes this is what i have
so an old sammy cell charger will be fine then

That's not self-powering, that's external power.

youd have to be stupid to get .1g scale for dergs. Milligram is necessary. Actually even for non drug purposes, milligram scales are very handy and I have no idea why people always buy shit inaccurate scales.

Anyone know of any chink 100ug scales? I'd love to have one but I havent found any anywhere near my budget

oh yeah i didn't even notice that ,thanks user

that would be something ,i had friend who lifted one from an MIT lab once but i think it did even lower increments than micrograms it had a color LCD on it with graphics and made pie charts and shit
and he only used it to weigh out shitty mersh though
what a waste ,you could have easily weighed 50mcg LSD hit with it

>not just using a staple

>Failed to connect to Spotify.

Have Ordered Samsung 18650s from gaybeast. Can confirm they are legitamate.

Good morning /csg/. How can I get most out of my meme band?

>not dissolving 5mg of acid in 100mL so that each mL of water is 50mcg of acid

ISHYGDDT

THIS

i love mine but nigger fit integration sucks
it does fuckall , does not synch any data it will synch like 1 sleep event and it is all wrong, everything nigger does is crap
nigger fit is shit anyways

the device is great though i get like 30 days battery ,the app is ok but a little autistic but still nowhere near as autistic as nigger fit

also
>in bed for 12h32m

you fucking lazy google

>fell asleep at 6pm
>got up at 6am
god damn nigger, how

It sucks for not showing pulse rates anywhere, unless you manually check it. AFAIK with ecnhanced sleep mode it checks pulse every 10 minutes, which would make a great graph.

Fixed my sleeping pattern

The yotaphone 2 on aliexpress has a couple of reviews now. Could be legit.

aliexpress.com/store/product/YotaPhone-2/2026051_32727803466.html

Lecturer is chinkshit confirmed

yeah mi fit checks pule during sleep ,not sure the interval though, , people said it would be bad for battery but get like 30 days ,i have no complaints , i wish they included colored LED's like the 1A though

>$35 for roach clips
the definition of chinked

Bought some o-rings for my Magicforce, only £1 so why not. Starting to regret going for reds though, it never feels responsive while playing vidya.

s.aliexpress.com/6NBj6fMb

Where can i get custom printed XL mousepad?

> any good chink power supplies for cheap for a pi 3
I have never done a pi 3, but there are good chink power supplies for just about anything.

> also any cheap 12v power supplies to power these things
Many, but I have no clue what you need exactly.

I personally just got the most popular 12V / 10A power supply unit off Aliexpress for around $10.

> rolls of cheap RGBW strip to use with these, and single color black light strip roll for cheap
I went with what's popular / cheap on Ali for my RGB strip / remote control / power supply setup (I used a laptop one on that one 'cause I didn't need quite as much power). Works fine, but has been set up too long ago for the shops and articles to still be particularly valid. Price and article changes, eh.

> sucks for not showing pulse rates anywhere, unless you manually check it
It's what drains battery most, so the actual measurements are only done somewhat conservatively.

If you want more of them to happen, maybe use a 3rd party app (I use Notify & Fitness for Mi Band) and just make it measure more automatically.

.1 is for weed.
If you want lab grade scales for get them locally since calibration can easy be off during shipping.

just make sure you have an accurate prescription. I got some aviators a while ago and they were awesome. I did have some issues where the lenses would pop out but I think that was a defect with my frame or lenses since my parents had the same sunglasses and they didn't have any issues. I lost those glasses to the pacific ocean. Whoops.

I also got some regular plastic frame glasses and I've had those for like four years now with absolutely zero issues (I didn't get the anti reflective coating because I was worried that it would chip off) and as long as they are clean, they are perfect. The zenni glasses have lasted significantly longer than my last two pairs from lenscrafters and were significantly cheaper (like $15 vs $200 w/ $20 copay).

10/10, would recommend.