Why can't ATI develop their own shadowplay equivalent? It's the only reason I'm sticking with nvidia

Why can't ATI develop their own shadowplay equivalent? It's the only reason I'm sticking with nvidia.

Nobody wants to see your shitty gameplay senpai

stop posting niggers pls

Me and my friends do. We save funny moments and upload it a private YouTube channel for each other. There's some good shit there, like my first time trying to fly a helicopter in bf4.

I managed to flip it over and crash it, my friend recorded that on shadowplay

>AMD have had their VCE encoder for quite some time now, it first featured in the HD7XXX series. AMD Video Codec Engine (VCE) is a full hardware implementation of the video codec H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. The ASIC is capable of delivering 1080p at 60 frames/sec at up to 50Mbps without any considerable performance hit.
>You can use AMD Gaming Evolved (Included with AMD Drivers), XSplit Broadcaster (version 1.3 and up) or OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) to take use of AMD's VCE.
>or plays.tv

>plays.tv
No.

Because they're incompetent

And the latency is shit so its useless.

There are no latency issues with it.

Dont reply to the trip. He thinks Freesync is proprietary, he's retarded on purpose most likely

Buta freesync IS proprietary

>look mom, I posted it again XDDDDDDD

Yes there are, NVENC is very low latency and works well with streaming gaming tech.

I play all my games via streaming so trust me I know about these things.

>NVENC works
>therefore AMD's alternative doesn't work
Nice logic you got there, user

?

Mainly because ATI hasn't been a thing in years.

The same setup using a 6950 has a noticeable input delay. So, yeah AMD sucks.

The only thing I like about shadowplay is that little FPS counter thingy.

I wish I could have one for the ping too since most games don't have native counters thought this may be asking too much since network latency has nothing to do with gpu stuff.

6950 doesn't have VCE so that's your problem.

It's his problem because AMD is incompetent and he's suffering buyers remorse.

How unfortunate.

I didn't pay for the card it was given to me for free, I tried it because it was supposed to be a bit faster than my 750ti but I had nothing but problems, tons of frame jitter, no hardware encoding, bioshock infinite flat out crashed a few times.

I don't have personal experience with AMD hardware encoding but from what I gather on the Steam forums its garbage compared to NVENC.

Shadowplay has it too. It's really bothersome.

Freesync is proprietary, you're thinking of Adaptive Sync the standard.

Freesync is AMD's application of Adaptive Sync, how they decided to make Adaptive Sync work on their cards.

Intel will probably be the first one to release true open Adaptive Sync devices.

That's because everything pre-GCN got gimped on latest drivers.

Did you also keep getting the driver update popup even though you were on the latest?

I got NVENC capture on DirectX streaming to an HD4000 using libva hardware decode down to 10ms.

The same setup with the 6950 which is a NEWER card got me 80ms and unplayable latency with game crashes.

>literally says need a 7000 or newer card to use VCE
>complains when his 6000 card cant encode video well
I just dont understand

>the 6950 which is a NEWER card got me 80ms and unplayable latency with game crashes

Stop

We know. There's no shame in being an idiot, we're all anonymous here user.

Just don't understand why an AMD card from 2013 can't do what an Nvidia one from 2006 can.

ATi is dead and is AMD now

>6950
>2013

Relax, he's just incredibly insecure so he spams threads he doesn't like.

Ignore it and it'll go away

:3

They already do, you mong, it's called GVR.

It's not quite as good as Shadowplay in terms of performance though, but it's not that much worse.

He's a tripfag, the appropriate response would have been to act as if you never saw the post in the first place.

GearVR?

The tripfag is right tho

It isn't though.

He is.