Tfw I fell for the Windows 7/8.1 is OK meme

>tfw I fell for the Windows 7/8.1 is OK meme
>in the space of month a Win 8 and a Win 7 laptop both fatally bluescreened on me
It's not like they were fucking good before this either. My 8.1 managed to lose all it's 8.1-specific applications (e.g. Settings, Camera) after updating and my Win 7 had "not genuine" shit pop up every now and then even though it was a 100% legit install. Also my taskbar logos kept getting mangled up and replaced with "no image" signs.
Fuck these pajeets.
>PS:
Should I switch to Debian, or to Mac?

Install Xubuntu LTS.

i will never understand how you guys fuck your shit up. i installed windows 10 on a 5 year old laptop and havent updated since last year and i've never ever experienced bsod

I recommend that you install gentoo

>i will never understand how you guys fuck your shit up.
Don't assume it's always the user's fault. Windows will shit itself on its own just fine, in many ways it's a joke compared to even GNU/Linux and its only real strength is the huge install base.
I've had BSOD while trying to install Windows, turns out the problem was the dongle for my MICROSOFT wireless keyboard.

>bluescreens
>ever
you either have bad drivers, dying hardware, or incredibly cheap chink hardware

bump

The Gook Screen of Death

shit nigga this bsod look like space invaders

Or windows 10 is a piece of crap

Kubuntu or xubuntu. Or debian, I guess.

Mac for your Chadbox
Preferred distro for your Chanbox

>Also my taskbar logos kept getting mangled up and replaced with "no image" signs.

Should I get a Pi 3 for my shitposting machine?

pls respons

Desu it was only one icon (Chrome), but it was still fucking annoying. I had the proper logo pinned but when you clicked on it the browser would open in a no image taskbar icon.

Install windows 10

bump

op is talking about 7 and 8 though.

i have used both 7 and 8 since the first day they came out and my last bluescreen was on 7 some years ago due to a faulty gpu driver install.

this guy is correct and op is retarded

up to you famalam

i made the switch to debian and its pretty good out of the box, coming from an user with no linux experience

t. NEET

All Windows can bluescreen to death, a proper hardware configuration and a clean install will guarantee that not to happen.

Also, I've had more bluescreens in 7 - 8.1 than I have in 10.