Who else here HYPEEEE for the new Macbook Pro? I don't want to "humble-brag...

Who else here HYPEEEE for the new Macbook Pro? I don't want to "humble-brag," but I just pre-ordered two! One for myself, one for the misses. I don't want to be left out when Apple drops this awesome new laptop that comes with a OLED touch bar instead of those annoying function keys!

So, who else already ordered Apple's greatest gift to mankind?

>OLED touch bar
neat

Courageous goy

Did you get one for your wife's son, too?

nintendo did it first

Fuck off Rajeesh.

shouldn't you be doing your work on the school computers instead of ironically shilling

>Pre-ordered an apple product not yet announced

Fuck off and take your faggotry to Cred Forums where someone might believe you

My Sony VAIO pro has a 13in touchscreen, I can do everything that bar does and more?

no

if a thread is shit, just report it and move on. this isn't fucking rocket science.

Are mactards really stupid enough to give their credit card info to some fake apple preordering site when the product hasn't even been announced, and then brag about their stupidity?

>Are mactards really stupid enough to

I think we all know the answer to any question that starts with that.

What is this Bayeux Tapestry trying to convey?

XPS 13 is better and it's already out.

yeah I can see that

I wonder how it will behave on BootCamp

Underrated/10

Wow an actual " innovation" from Apple, that touch bar is actually unironically a good idea.

I wonder what obscure product did it first?

Also will it have only one thunderbolt port so I can't charge and plug a keyboard in it at the same time?

X1 Carbon 2nd gen.

Though, it kinda sucked because it only had preset layouts.

Though there's not much indication the Mac Pro one (if they even have one) would be any different.

If you could completely reprogram the bar though, so you can have it do any function in addition to showing battery or temps and shit like that it would be cool as all fuck

With the way Apple is going lately there won't be a function row whatsoever, OLED or otherwise.

What the fuck is going on in the capslock zone??

Nobody uses capslock. Home and End are far better for that spot.

>Nobody uses capslock.
True.

>Home and End are far better for that spot.
False.

>not remapping capslock as a hotkey to do anything else you like

>Though, it kinda sucked because it only had preset layouts.

maybe a company selling a computer with a bunch of overpriced buttons with pretty light up pictures is the reason why it sucked.

THE ENTIRE CONSUMER LAPTOP INDUSTRY HAS BEEN COLLECTIVELY SHITTING ITS PANTS AND ROLLING AROUND IN RANCID FECAL EXPULSION FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS, STRAIGHT.

Well now you have two keys to remap to anything else you like.

But then you use Home and End which are already useful.

With the old layout, you get Home and End IN ADDITION to your new hotkey key

>install gentoo

Well then you can map Home and End to | and \ which are also useless, even in Windows since Windows treats / and \ as the same.

>no function keys?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lenovo did it first

fuck off kid, nobody is hype for shit that was on laptops like 5 years ago. fuck that.

Didn't Razer do that and literally no one cared?

kek