Sup Cred Forums need helping looking for budget laptop. Need it for school work like google drive, Microsoft word...

sup Cred Forums need helping looking for budget laptop. Need it for school work like google drive, Microsoft word, and shit. That can also run FB, YouTube, Etc. Any recommendations from laptop pros?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/chromebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look, it's this thread again.

google.com/chromebook/
Does exactly what you want for

>angry birds processor
>crippled android OS
nah

It's perfect for what OP needs. He's not planning to run Battlefield 4 at 4k 144fps.

He said he needed a budget laptop not an angry birds tablet with a glued on keyboard.

>angry birds tablet
The fuck do you even mean by this?
>glued on keyboard
Chromebook build quality is pretty good to be honest.

>hp
FUCK OFF

>>angry birds tablet
>The fuck do you even mean by this?
That's what it's mostly good for. Real laptops have x86 processors and an x86 desktop operating system.

>>glued on keyboard
>Chromebook build quality is pretty good to be honest.
Maybe but they're still essentially just angry birds tablets with glued on keyboards.

Chill. OP probably just searched "laptop" on google images and chose the first one he found, to have a pic related to the post. He probably wasn't even considering buying that laptop.

>That's what it's mostly good for. Real laptops have x86 processors and an x86 desktop operating system.
He doesn't need a powerful processor. OP said that what he wants is practically a facebook machine. He doesn't need anything better than that, and spending more money on something else would be a waste of money.

Thinkpad T420

I doubt that's all OP wants to do but if that's true then he can just use his fucking Android phone for that. Chromebooks are the biggest meme/scam on earth. Not only do they have angry birds processors but the OS they have is literally a severely crippled version of Android.

Try typing up a 5-page report using a cell phone.

This is an unpopular opinion on here, but any modern HP laptop will probably make you happy. If all you're wanting is basic laptop stuff, with some light gaming, get an HP in the $400 range. Just make sure to wipe the drive and reinstall a clean Windows as soon as you buy it, or install your favorite Linux distro.

OP here, yeah Just searched up random jpg laptop image. but not looking for hefty price that gives 4k performance. and could be from various brands.

Used Latitude or ThinkPad

>What is a $10 bluetooth keyboard from amazon
Man stop shilling these turds. You can actually get way more done on a phone + bluetooth keyboard than you can on an angry birds pretend laptop.

I can't even begin to imagine how uncomfortable it must be to have to fiddle with both being able to view the phone screen and typing efficiently using a wireless keyboard while sitting in a seat during a lecture.
Have you ever attended a college or university?

Not him, but VR goggles plus whatever app/hack?`

Leave him be, I get the feeling jewgle is paying him to shill their pretend laptops.

>must resist jew tho
>counter propaganda

based webm poster, i am glad you are still doing gods work.

>being glad shitposters are shitposting
The fuck is wrong with you?

You realize this upsets iphone users right? You should be praising him desu.

stay mad iphone cuck, maybe ios 12 will finally add webm support

I don't give a shit who it upsets, it's fucking retarded

>implying I'd ever use that trash
Fuck off, shitposter

>no fun allowed
Good luck with that.

You faggots realize you can view webms on your iPhone if you're crafty, right?

>converting OP images to a video format and reuploading them is fun
Maximum autism

this my nigga, or get a old cheap 100-300 dollar mac

>100-300 dollar mac
These exist? How old we talking?

I don't like Apple shit, but I'd buy a cheap mac to dick around with.

You've never heard of used machines?

thinkpad

Of course, but I usually see used macs starting around $500-$600.

You can get used Macs anywhere from $1000, it all depends on the specs and model