What's good software to make charts/data visualizations with control over the design can be exported as images?

What's good software to make charts/data visualizations with control over the design can be exported as images?

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/speed/webp/gallery1
caniuse.com/#feat=webp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebP#Support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Y-you again.

How does this even work. I wish I knew more about computers and data

It's basically running an image through ffmpeg, making a 2 second video that displays 1 frame each second.

Here are the scripts I use to convert images to static webms if you're interested:

JPG
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

PNG
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

Just copy one of the scripts, save it as script.bat in notepad, put it in a directory of images you want to convert, double click on it, and watch the magic happen. All you need ffmpeg to be installed.

what is it doing?

I love you too :^).

see

>what is it doing?
Lossy compression

Looks worse.

But what the point?
What is this illustrating?
Why do they keep being posted?
I see a tiny change between the two frames, what am I missing?

Somewhat but the file size reduction is fucking massive. OP should be hung for wasting so much fucking bandwidth.

Naw hes right you lose tons of detail, just use jpeg to compress it further.

See Save and post whenever autismo posts a webm.

It's 11KB compared to the 132KBs of the OP image
The point is to illustrate the superiority of vp8 as an image compression mechanism

Mainly file size reduction and to somewhat simulate what it would be like if Cred Forums allowed us to upload webp images.

See developers.google.com/speed/webp/gallery1

Currently Webp can compress an image for half the file size of JPG and the same visual qualtiy.

doesn't work that well, there are artifacts everywhere

non standard image format. never happening in the near future

I'VE TOLD YOU ALREADY, STOP POSTING YOUR SHITTY WEBMS YOU GOD DAMN KIKE.

webp, while based on vp8, isn't the same, your webm vp8 snips of video aren't as good as jpeg.

Why does this JPG turn to 14KB when you download it? Are you a hacker? Also it clearly looks twice as bad as the webm.

It clearly looks better than the webm as the webm is blurred and detail is lost.

True but JPG does a hell of a lot worse. Hell our tripfag had to fake his JPG file size to pretend that JPG is not dogshit.

See

lol

So can someone help me find chartmaking software or what

Oh, sorry.
Microsoft Visio.

Thanks

Are you brain damaged?

just use excel, that shits installed by OEM nowdays.

He's just trolling m8, use inkscape instead. Once you get the hang of it you can make some pretty 1337 stuff and you will never have to worry about image resolution.

You are.
Look anywhere on it and the right side is blurred and doesn't look right. Especially the face, you can't see the eye, there is a weird white dot on the tongue.

Really, both are shit, however JPG introduces massive color loss and heavy blocking artifacts, coupled with color banding. Yes some parts of the still webm look blurry (more like smoothed out) but it retains more detail in general.

???

caniuse.com/#feat=webp

Beside SJW using the SJW browser, everyone can see webp on their browser.

Plotly desu senpai

>webp, while based on vp8, isn't the same, your webm vp8 snips of video aren't as good as jpeg.
see Also you're forgetting that Webp does a hell of a better job compressing images than a still webm does.

get at me

kek

>Beside SJW using the SJW browser, everyone can see webp on their browser.

and which cameras save to webp format? thought so, fuck off autist.

BTFO

HAHAH his fagbook probably crashed

>and which cameras save to webp format? thought so, fuck off autist.
What does that have to do with an image format meant to be used to share images on the web? Though I can see webp support for cameras coming soon especially since webp has lossless encoding.

>What does that have to do with an image format meant to be used to share images on the web?

well dullard, it means it isn't a standard format. you really don't expect everyone to take the extra step of converting their entire library of jpegs to webp do you? normies ecen knowing what a wepb is? lmao

jpegs are ubiquitous because every capable device can save to and read jpegs.

grow a brain, autist

Not him but if what you say is true then why are websites like ebay already using webp?

one site having support does not change the fact cameras do not save to webp thus webp is not a standard.

That's not the only website using Webp and you still haven't answered my question. You're saying webp is not a standard format but a ton of things and websites are now literally using it. That sounds like a standard format to me.

You're talking to a retard who has decided to arbitrarily define the word "standard" as "any format cameras save to" and insist that this definition he pulled out of his ass is absolute truth

Just ignore him

You clearly don't understand what makes a standard, do you moron? If no capture device saves to your fantastic, special snowflake format, how do you expect people to share images in that format effortlessly? One, two, perhaps even 100 sites out of the billions on the web does not make a standard unless creating and sharing the file format is as effortless and ubiquitous as jpeg.

Now fuck off and get me a burger and fries.

See you braindead autist

>Tableau
>Power BI
>Qlik View
You cant control design 100% but you van customize a lot + if you are a student you can get free licence for tableau

>yo guys, lets make a rarely used image file type that no one can save to without converting first from jpeg and call it a standard

i remember Cred Forums being better than this

Ah k. So I take it in your position the Lightening port is standard for audio. Gotcha.

>a ton of things and websites are now literally using it

Can you name a few of these please? Thanks.

Stop posting fag

The sweet smell of "not an argument"

>a ton of things and websites are now literally using it

I am still waiting. Can you name these please. Don't let me down now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebP#Support

Ebay, facebook, and other websites are is using it right now as well.

How would you define standard? Compare that definition to jpeg.

wow, 2 websites, that sure is "a ton". better call it a standard eh?

Other websites are using it as well but I can't be arsed to research them. Also these websites get a fuckload of traffic m8.

>Also these websites get a fuckload of traffic m8.

Traffic is irrelevant. What you mean is the site SUPPORTS the format. It means diddly squat if next to no-one is uploading webp images to it. You would have a point if greater than 50% of visitors to the site were uploading their images in webp format but we know that ain't the case because .................. it ain't a standard image format :^)

Still waiting Ah well. I guess you never understood what made something standard to begin with.

>FFmpeg linked with the VP8/VP9 reference codec library libvpx can extract VP8 key frames from WebM media and a script can then add the WebP RIFF header and the NUL pad byte for odd frame lengths.
i. e. you can rip out frames out of a VP8 stream, slap a webp header in front and you have a webp. so webms are roughly as big as webp. i. e. smaller than jpg

>Uses SJWFox
>Whines that his clunky, slow as fuck browser is also centuries behind in features as well

Woah no way, man.

smem, matplotlib