Checksum

checksum

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mozilla/mozjpeg
0x0.st/Qyy.jpg
0x0.st/Qyt.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where have you fucking been? I missed you sweetie.

Not even the same color.

Why does your image turn into 10KB when I download it? Are you a hacker?

Smaller file sizes have a price. At least it's not JPG.

Still not the same. Close, but not the same.

Closer but I still see a divide.

see

Close but no cigar

Hey webm-fag. News from the grapevine: you soon won't be able to post these webms :^)

>webm autism overshadows those fine trips
Nice

Also 5

I have failed, I am a massive disgrace to my family. As atonement I will stop converting people's images to still webms for 1 hour.

Is hell going to be freezing over soon?

OP here, you were so close :/
My blessings have failed to deliver

Nice script.
Don't forget to license and share it!

computers, ironically, are often bad at math

KiB vs KB?

No that memlord used the SJW JPG encoder. Because of the massive decoding problems it has Cred Forums encodes it to a regular JPG with a higher file size.

Nope, Cred Forums displays in KB and so does windows.

Seems you already got ahold of it!

As did you fellow 1337 h4x0r

Shit! Looks like my programming skills are on a roll!

Ok what the fuck this never happens to me

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

haha fail. fuck off commie scum.

Someone give me the ffmpeg command so that i can make these please.

JPG
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

PNG
for %%f IN (*.png) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.png" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -crf 16 -quality best -threads 4 -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

How about never ?

Also check em?

Thank you based webm man

samefag

Afraid no, son.

photoshopped

Guy who asked for webm instructions here. You're the autistic one here if you don't know what inspect element is.

Also look at the thread ips next time.

autist

the epic hacker Cred Forums strikes again!

that pesky hacker, always hacking his JPG files to make them seem smaller than they are

Nice, another thread on Cred Forums in which people have absolutely no fucking clue about technology

>You're the autistic one here if you don't know what inspect element is.
For fuck's sake, please stop calling it that

Call it “edit element”, not “inspect element”. Inspecting an element doesn't do jackshit to it.

Are we this bad at basic english words?

Isn't he right though? Didn't cuckzilla make a sjw jpg encoder that has a shitload of decoding problems?

Tomoko a cute.

Would you still say that if you had a daughter that grew up to be just like her? Tomoko is basically a representation of failed daughter that should be shunned and disowned once she turns 18.

I would love my daughter no matter what, well except if she got pregnant by a nigger. Tomokos parents were never there so it's not really her fault at all, at least his father never is in the manga.

No?

also samefag

>"'mozjpeg' is not intended to be a general JPEG library replacement. It makes tradeoffs that are intended to benefit Web use cases and focuses solely on improving encoding. It is best used as part of a Web encoding workflow. For a general JPEG library (e.g. your system libjpeg), especially if you care about decoding, we recommend libjpeg-turbo."

github.com/mozilla/mozjpeg

Oh and I just realized you asked about cuteness and not love. Still, parents tend to be clouded by this so I would still say that.

Well that's neither a ‘SJW encoder’ (whatever that means) nor does it have decoding problems

>Well that's neither a ‘SJW encoder’ (whatever that means)
>product made from mozilla corporation (tm)
>same faggots who used donations to remove the term "slave" from code
K

>nor does it have decoding problems
It does, the resultant JPG will not be displayed properly or at all in most devices. In fact it's such a huge problem that Cred Forums will encode your SJW JPG into a normal one and serve that to everyone else if you upload one.

It's a libjpeg-turbo fork. Criticize it on technical merit, not social policy. Are you sure you aren't the SJW here?

>It does, the resultant JPG will not be displayed properly or at all in most devices.
Complete and utter bollocks. It will display fine in pretty much any device. Care to prove me wrong?

Here you go, a mozjpeg-produced JPG

0x0.st/Qyy.jpg

Sorry, I shouldn't have picked black as the background color for a picture with black text

0x0.st/Qyt.jpg

displays fine in my phone, for example

Completely unrelated, but re: webp. I just found out that my browser actually supports webp. I just didn't have it enabled.

Still doesn't support webm, but that's quite an interesting surprise. I thought webp would be webengine/blink-only, rather than also being supported by webkit.

fuck. wrong image. That's what I get for trying to Cred Forums after waking up

It's cool, that's a pretty comfy image. Reminds me that I may be a little mental with no friends irl but I still have you all.

You guys realise OP got fucking trips right?

How'd you know?

He probably knew because underlined quotes look disgusting.

sup /uboa/

bump

There's a very noticeable drop in quality here, you didn't even keep the coloration.