What's your current smartphone? Will you be buying a new one soon?

What's your current smartphone? Will you be buying a new one soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I currently have a webm. I'll probably buy a webp.

Moto X 2014. Screen cracked 2 weeks ago, waiting for the Google event to see what they're up to. If not worth, LG V20

Z5c currently, gonna try to get one+3

Galaxy SII running 5.1.1

Would love a OP3

Nexus 6P

I tend to use a phone for about 2-3 years. I got this one in May. So probably not going to upgrade until Spring 2018.

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime, and I love it.

What is wrong with her?
She doesn't have an iPhone.

BlackBerry Q10
>Will you be buying a new one soon?
I've been thinking of switching to a Classic or a Passport. They're the only three phones I'll be using for years unless BlackBerry releases a better BB10OS phone

Moto E 2nd gen
No

Jolla Phone
No

Nexus 5.

It currently has the issue where it thinks the power button is pressed and randomly restarts/gets stuck in a reboot loop. So I'm gonna see how this new Google phone goes down next week before deciding on a new one.

>loaded almost instantly
>took at least a second to load because 4bong servers are horrible

So pretty much never

Most likely not but it's still a possibility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_10
>The new BlackBerry Priv and BlackBerry DTEK50 use the Android operating system, but BlackBerry COO Marty Beard told Bloomberg that "The company’s never said that we would not build another BB10 device."

S6, might upgrade when my contract is up and I can get a new one for free...

One's 33KB, the other is 800...

>he fell for the jolla meme

Samsung somethingsomething from ca. 2011.
Would buy a new one if a) I could find one which suited my needs and specifications (not too big, large battery, sturdy as fuck) and b) had the money to spare to buy a new one.

If only

OnePlus 2. No, I'm a NEET. Got the OnePlus 2 from a friend.

>tfw dropped my OnePlus One in the toilet and it broke and the OnePlus 2 is way less comfy

;-;

OP's pic is man

Currently on Sony Z2. I'm really happy with it, but I want a new one. Problem is, currently nothing seems to be worth it.
I really hate that Sony dropped the ball on their flagships.

I kept a rooted Galaxy S4 for like four years. finally upgraded to an S7. But I've started thinking I might actually want a phablet, so I might sell it and get a Note 7, especially if the whole grenades meme brings down that stupid price.

The changeover reminded me how shit non-stock Android is.

If I end up keeping the S7 or switch to the Note 7, I'll probably stick with it for at least two years unless something new has some especially compelling feature.

Huawei honor note 8.
No, this phone is amazing.

Note 4 and want to upgrade but all new flashing phones are complete shit.

>MUH WATR RESISTANCE

I can spill beer even on my Note 4 without batting an eye. Submerging your phone in swimming pools is for morons and only ever interesting the first 3 days of purchase. Removable batteries are useful forever.

>Current
HTC M8

>to get
HTC10
(I'm waiting for the new pixel to see how things go, or I'll get HTC10)

Current phone is an S4.
Don't plan on a new one until this one breaks or stops receiving updates.

Have a HTC 10 now and if you can get it cheaper than it is now I'd highly recommend

iPhone 4. I have no idea what to upgrade to, every new phone looks pretty unwieldy.

Redmi 3 pro

Good.

Lg g3. Going OK so not gonna get one any time soon

Looks male.

Z3.

As posted earlier, Sony have fucked the football with the direction they've taken with their flagship line.

Nothing else takes my fancy at the moment. I'd think about the next Nexus phone but it would have to be waterproof as I enjoy wanking in the shower too much.

Cell phones are bad for you.

Shut up gramps

Back in my day I'd have split your butthole you little shit.

OnePlus 3.

Moto g 3rd gen I use a phone for about 2 to 3 years but I'll probably get a new one in spring of 2018

HTC One M8, but the battery went to shit.

Waiting to see the price on the V20, otherwise I'll just get the HTC 10

>Buying lg anything

Current phone is LG V10
And next one is going to be whatever feels good two years from now.

I don't own a smartphone but thinking about buying a Redmi Note 3 Pro.
Is there something like a "beginner" smartphone? Can I do something horribly wrong?

Huawei P8.

I might buy the Pixel if it's good.

5x/6p/op3 otherwise

Xiaomi redmi note 2

last chink phone i buy, no updates whatsoever. battery life sucks ass too

I usually just go with whatever the newest free phone I can get, currently have a iphone 5

My buddy is offering me a galaxy s5 in return for a few hours of lessons, so I might take up that offer

s4 and no

Same bruh. Might go with s7 edge though

A cheap Windows Phone. I'm not a huge fan of it but it doesn't lag and works well. Time to get a new one though.

The last Android phone I used was an HTC One which lagged a lot after I got all my stuff on it. I'm still not sure where I will end up with my next phone.