People who are literally too poor to afford quality proprietary software delude themselves into thinking they use FOSS...

>people who are literally too poor to afford quality proprietary software delude themselves into thinking they use FOSS for other reasons

no. the choice is either to crack proprietary or choose to be free but not as powerful. poor is not the reason except you're talking about hardware.

I used Windows for years before switching back to Linux, because developing on Windows is a fucking pain compared to Linux.

Also, who the fuck pays for software? Have you not heard of piracy, user? That's almost as bad as paying for music.

facebook, netflix and amazon sure are poor :^)

I would consider windows as an alternative if it complied with gpl

Fuck off you Windows/Mac/Google shill.

>OP's favorite programming language

Windows
> bash doesn't work
> can't even install node without jumping through 50 hoops
> shit storm of viruses
> TOS guarantees you are spied on 24/7
Mac
> still have to pay for everything but get no gaymez
> stuck in the app store jail

Try harder fuck face. Linux has better cli software that exists in Windows as fucking excitables that I'm not going to fucking with ever again when I can just easily do it on a whim from Linux terminals

There's no fucking justify purchasing software and pointless dumping away money if a cracked or pirated version is out there. Try the cracked/pirated software before you waste your money for all you know you not like it or you might regret and refund. And what if there's all sales final and soz no refunds policy :)? then you're pretty much fucked out of a refund and your money

Only deluded dense cucks buy Windows and Microsoft and Apple software or subscribe for software at the cost of some shekels

>people who are literally too poor to afford quality proprietary air delude themselves into thinking they breathe free open air for other reasons

So, Windows user here (mostly), but some of the most expensive hardware in the world uses Linux variants.

EMC
Cisco
HP (Carrier grade stuff runs / ran Debian)
Dell (DRAC runs a Linux variant)
NetApp
FortiGate
Kemp
F5

I'll stop now, but you get my point.

So please, don't be a retard, lest ye get b& because global 3 & 6.

>> stuck in the app store jail
nigga what? you can run whatever the fuck you want on OSX.

t. MLG pro xXx420xXx Razer

Node is literally an installer on windows.

Also
>node
Fuck off with your web language

>implying Cred Forums doesn't use linux because we hate video games

Windows 10 is a fucking piece of shit though

I choose linux and FOSS over pirating software.
It's monetarily free to me either way yet I still foss

How do you propose I run Windows on my 4 node Xeon server? Windows 10 only supports dual physical CPUs, whereas it has four. More importantly, why the fuck would I want to?

Not to mention Sony and Google. Can't even make a single dime.

You can literally pirate proprietary software making you being poor irrelevant

Using Windows and/or OS X is like a 4 course meal at a Michelin star restaurant, everything is done for you, and you can expect high quality service and food/drink, linux is eating out of the dumpster outside, sure you might taste some of the good stuff, but you are eating and sifting through garbage for scraps.

Linux worshippers will deny this even though it is objectively true.

Sucks to be you op. I've paid thousands to get the perfect free software that I need.

> (OP)
>Windows
>> bash doesn't work
You might be retarded, it works.
>> can't even install node without jumping through 50 hoops
Took me like 10 minutes to install, including downloads. Why would you use something that shitty though?
>> shit storm of viruses
Yeah, it's so strange that the most popular OS is the most common target. You have to be retarded to get a virus, though. Like trying to download and use Mint :^)

>mac doesn't spy on you

good goy

Mcdonalds is not a Michelin star resteraunt. Neither is in-and-out

Bash on windows is shit though.

proprietary software == cuckware

Yes isn't the main reason people run Linux because their toasted can't handle win10?

>implying most desktop users don't pirate windows
Nobody I know has a legit copy of that crap.

FOSS == amateurware

Wrong

You're probably posting through a free browser right now you retard.

Or are you using shitty edge?

>deliberately cucking your self

Because i can't just pirate the proprietary software