How can I hack a facebook? I think my boyfriend is sending nudes to other people and I have to know

How can I hack a facebook? I think my boyfriend is sending nudes to other people and I have to know

keylogger or phish him

Is he going on a trip soon?

Business trip for the weekend to new zealand

people only go to new zealand for prostitutes, so he's not in another relationship.

problem solved

So its not this guy

me on the left

Kek

Anyways of you have access to his computer and he saves his passwords in chrome or another browser like most people do just go into the browser settings and view his passwords. If you don't have access to his account you could use some sorta man in the middle attack on a local network (your home wifi) to try to phish his info. If he has 2 factor authentication you are pretty much out of luck unless you can get his phone and his password. It's probably easiest to just install a remote access toolkit on his computer. This is all done with his consent of course, we don't want to break any laws.

Did anyone get promoted? I just lost my job

I'm manager of Wendy's now. Thanks OP!

Old memes are no longer allowed.

Install gentoo

>my boyfriend

What if op is a feminigger?

post girl nuts

Delete system32 to access all the hacking programs that Microsoft has locked away.

Girls don't have those you silly goose :3

oh you got em removed? show us your trans vag

> (OP)
>Delete system32 to access all the hacking programs that Microsoft has locked away.

This if you want hack his fb

We have the world's worst prostitutes idk what youre talking about

Maybe if you can't trust him without compromising his privacy you should just end it right now.

blue board you fuck,
some people on here are at work

dm_crypt if you're using Linux or macOS, otherwise default encryption with Windows 10 Pro. Ubuntu provides encryption OOTB but wipes all your table (all of your drive's data, correct me if I'm wrong).

You may run Kali Linux as well, which is just Debian with security features, including nuke, which removes your encryption keys if a given passphrase is prompted.

You're an asshole, but I don't like your girlfriend either.

I wouldn't be so sure. Just between me and you, I wouldn't mind fucking a sheep at least once in my life.

what is Maki doing????????

Did you not see the op?

what she does best