Alright Cred Forums let's think of a new startup idea!

Alright Cred Forums let's think of a new startup idea!

Post any app or web service. Posts ending with the same number can be combined to give us the idea we're looking for. I'll start

Grindr

We need something to disturb the market to the point that every SJW group will attack, harrass and sue us giving us free marketing as a result (bad PR is still PR).

I propose a service where older well suited ladies (sugar mommas) can post rewards such as rolex watches, bimmers etc. and the target age group for their boytoys.

Boytoy logs into app, and sends dick picks/full body shots as an application for the reward.

Sugar momma picks a boytoy, gets fucked and gives him the reward.

I think an app like this would start a shitstorm the size of an XBox.

Woah those guys are mr robots :o

I will make the logo

Ricing Linux to look like OSX for college girls at an hourly rate.

Sounds like you should set up those greentexts user. Have they smiled at you yet?

no company would allow it on their store

I have a great idea for a fun app but no idea where to begin.

>All those macbooks

What about an app for sluts and any kind of paid sexual intercourses? Imagine if you just have to press one button on your phone to share your GPS location and everyone nearby you is notified.

Could be a webapp

tinder but for taxis

Tinder but for stop light drag racing

Tinder but for kids to get play mates to come over and play

I forgot the name, kinder

Tinder but for iguanas

Not going to give your startup my good ideas, fuck off.

That's ok someone already made your idea/is in the process of making it

>he does not patent his ideas to profit off others

tinder for drag racing
people post pics and car stats
swipe left / right etc
also for information on car meets or whatever

A startup dedicated to idiots who will buy any old shit we stick in a nice plastic box and hype up as if it's the _second coming of jesus in your fucking pocket_ (possible ad byline?).

We can name it after something edible, fruit perhaps, and get some cancerous old guy to front it... rake in the dollars from the sympathy fuck purchases.

Make everything using Chinese slaves.

I got a good feeling...

Tinder but none of the girls are real.
They are gay men ERPing as anime girls

I have an idea that's like Shazam but it brought up the music video in sync with the song if it could find one.

Ok Cred Forumsuys, here's my idea:

Facebook, but for people who use craigslist like grindr and tinder like amazon, and want an app like yelp but for fetlife, so they can post vines of their eroprofile vids, but on a platform that's more like youtube but with the spirit of snapchat, with the functionality of google maps integrated so users can livestream their journeys, kind of like a combination of findmyfriends and ashley maddison but with twitter's character limit, and with dropbox and skype integration, of course.

Thoughts?

Imagine a site like OkCupid, but for food. You can find friends, dates and what not. You just sign up and post a notice that you haven't tried tacos before and if anyone wants to teach you how to make it/wants to join you in making it.

Maybe even have "groups" that meets regularly to eat together.

I guess you could integrate tinder into and you could swipe left/right on food you want to try.

Off the top of my head i can't think of a company that you missed, nice one.

your idea might work

If anyone makes it, credit olev in the readme.

Sex robot