Thinking of gettIng a windows surface book for the meme. What are the pros and cons niggers

Thinking of gettIng a windows surface book for the meme. What are the pros and cons niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cons: Windows
Pros:

Cons: Windows

Pros: ???

Cons: Fucking expensive
Pros: uh....

>posting that gross 3D shit
>on Cred Forums
Check yourself before you wreck yourself (by marrying one of these pigs).

Get a dell xps developer edition.

Run Linux if you don't hate your self.

I would literally suck farts out of that ass

And that's why you don't have an ass in your life

Get out, wiib

I've got one, take it into work. Have the surface dock there. Pretty great, i leave my charger at home and just plug it into the dock, instantly connects my usb keyboard, mouse and two extra screens.

Pro: very powerful if you price up
Pro: fucking thin as FUCK nigger it's like something from a movie
Pro: It's got the windows subsystem for linux thing now, I'm running our companies full tech stack inside it (apache, mysql, redis, python, etc etc)

con: can get hot
con: fucking expensive
con: if you talk good things about it on Cred Forums people tell you to poo in loo and call you pajeet

That's some pretty weak bait

virgin

You get out, normalcuck. Weebs were here first, not 3DPD & trap faggots.

wow an actual response. Thanks user, i'll consider using the subsystem if i get it.

np senpai, to build on that more seriously though

very premium device, feels like a mac but with a better keyboard. the bottom half just being a battery and gpu means you get pretty great key travel. I like the keyboard more than I did my thinkpad x1 with the smiley key design.

lots of thought went into the hardware and the detachable screen is genuinely useful. had a few people who like drawing draw on it with the pen and they're in love with it over their wacom devices which is nice.

win10 is still an unpolished piece of shit as you probably know though. cortana crashes often, multi-monitor options break frequently with updates for no reason.

overall I recommend it, it's a very very nice computer for development or just as a side machine.

be very careful with it though. It's not a tough book, i fucked up and scratched the back of mine slightly, and bent the edge of one side when i dumped it into my car once. never again. it's a fragile flower.

Weebs aren’t people. You have no rights.

Poo in loo pajeet.
HaHa, nah but seriously these new convertibles are neat. I know it's nowhere near the same class, but I've got an Asus one with the detachable screen and Intel atom, it's great

Pros:
Windows will probably work, assuming you like Windows
It's a nice looking and built machine.
It's got good specs so up to gaymen (and even some games) it'll be good.

Cons:
Windows (not sure on Linux support. I'd assume it's the same as the Surface - bad).
Expensive as fuck.
Probable hardware botnet if you're worried about any of that.
The hinge is a meme.

If you have the money to spare, I'd say go for it, but don't expect anything absolutely amazing

here's your (You) in case if you are just baiting

if you are not i'd be worried

youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg