Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Cred
channel.teknik.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kek

yes

Discordfags and Slackfags should kill themselves

I want to penetrate Junko and Mukuro!

yes, it's not only a good place for chatting about programming, it's also still the best way to obtain high-quality chinese cartoons

Yes

use irc but don't really no which channels. also i've always had this thing on irc where i feel too stupid to actually chat since most chats are rather technical - also most users on irc seem really autistic and weirdly witty.

irc.rizon.net

#Cred Forumstv

free op when you link this thread

On most channels, the "technical" chat will be telling people to fuck off and use google. Now that you know that, you should have no trouble joining in the technical conversation on just about every channel.

On a more serious note, the big-name programming language channels (C, java, C++, python, javascript) are almost always complete cancer on any network. The more niche an area, the better the channel, usually. Finally, the best way to get some good channels is to just get a channel list for whichever networks you're on, sort each channel by popularity, and then go for one somewhere in the middle of the list.

the problem with IRC is that nobody that knows what they are doing use it to get help, so you are left with a group of people that dont know that much about the channels topic. Look at pretty much any channel for a large open source project on Freenode. 99% of the time you will see people getting told to use google, or read some documentation that often doesnt contain the answer to their question.

to be honest id avoid freenode as a whole. Rizon and Efnet are OK though.

try #Cred Forumstv on rizon

Why not it's still better then all the other text based messenger systems and it costs next to nothing to create your own internal server for comunication.

>#Cred Forumstv
why are yo shilling this?

idk man come to #Cred Forumstv on irc.rizon.net and ask

will it give me a virus or something

no its just the biggest and most active Cred Forums channel that exists. 99 active users right now.

Does anyone here know how to solve the klarstrup problem?

irc is ILLEGAL do not use.

why is there a tv in the name then

I heard some guy in there who has a strange relationship with his daughter

it used to have a movie stream every night

wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Cred Forumstv

My university uses IRC so yeah

The biggest Cred Forums channel on IRC is #Cred Forumstechnology @ irc.rizon.net

Check the website, channel.teknik.io/

I want to sniff their butts.

shame its full of absolute autists that want to enforce their "rules" as part of their important job as an IRC moderator.

Same.

#code and #Cred Forumstechnology is what I use