Is there a phone that's as aesthetically pleasing as the iPhone? I don't like iOS or apple...

Is there a phone that's as aesthetically pleasing as the iPhone? I don't like iOS or apple, but the build quality of the iPhone is really nice.
No shills please.

I find that the HTC One m 7-10s have an iPhone level aestheticness. Aluminum body, nice colors etc. M7 is probably the best looking because it doesn't have that duo cam. Best looking phone I've had was a red HTC One M7.

But isn't the m7 fairly outdated spec wise?

Huawei P9 or the forthcoming Galaxy C9

>Cred Forumsbait image
>tech support / review thread

Report, hide, move on

it has a quad core, LTE, and FHD screen

you'd live

I have a soft spot for Sony phones. I think they look fantastic.
Nokia used to make great looking phones too, shame about them being Windows phones at the time, and them having been bought out nowadays.

did a 15 year old design this
does it come with flame stickers

Huawei P9.
Feels like an un-normiied iPhone

>Receiving emails with (c) in them is more damning than tax fraud and siphoning money from charities to have portraits of yourself painted.
I get that this is edgelord central, but that doesn't mean you have to vote for the most retarded candidate to have ever made it past the primaries. And that include the younger George Bush. I'd rather have 4 more years of the worst president in history than Trump. People attack Clinton for being a politician...but why wouldn't you want a politician to hold political office? The founding fathers were politicians too; even George Washington held a seat in the Virginia legislature if I remember correctly. President should not be your first major political office.

>Is there a phone that's as aesthetically pleasing as the iPhone
Based on opinion really. People really used to like the razors (look up razor phone if you don't know what I mean), but it wasn't a smartphone.
As far as smartphones go, the iPhone is just a rectangle with rounded corners. I genuinely don't like the interface themes that apple uses. I also do not like the "metro" theme. You, however, may love those things.

>White
>Cuboid with sharp edges.vertices
>Minimalistic
>No bumps

>OH NO NOT A PIC OF HRC
>LETS CORRECT THE RECORD!

Bump :^)

Bump

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Bump again, this thread was on page 8

reminder that trumpfags do it for free

>branding on the front
It's fucking trash

>Trump is bad because he has no experience and might be a bad politician
Whoa, better vote for a career politician that steals tax money and kills Americans.
Good on us educated counter culture to fight the system, huh?

>so few people care about HRC that she has to pay millenials to make memes for her
>the best they come up with is YAAAS Queen

The One Plus phones are gorgeous but their company is trash. If your phone's broken, you're fucked

>killed Americans

She also kills middle easterners and Africans by putting weapons in the hands of "friendly" rebels and bombing stable regimes until their countries devolve into chaos.

BUT ITS HER TURN

Just buy an S7

wrong board

It's quite telling that many of these vapid "celebs" have been drafted to support Hillary. Half the cast of the Avengers movies were bleeting on about it. Katy Perry, Madonna ... Chloe here.

I wonder how many of the public will be swayed simply because a celeb joined to campaign for a career criminal? These people should all be lovingly shot.

>homophobia

What would the YAAAS Queen say if she could see you now

In what year?

/fa/ is fashion tho family
what are we implying here?

Blackberry Classic

Honor 8. It's literally an iPhone with different insides.

>P9
>Penine

/thread

opx is finally getting marshmallow next week

i like it

Say it with me Cred Forums.

President Hillary Rodham Clinton.

President Satan

His Holyness President Sir Donald J. Trump.Peace be with him. Shalom

deez checks

God Emperor of Mankind Trump (PBUH)

> (((BLACK BULL)))

lol literally this
>this guy could be a bad politician!
>let's stick with the already shitty one just in case

Well it didn't work for the brexit for one.

Mi 5 s?

I second this