Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an...

Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an Appletard?

Other urls found in this thread:

androidcentral.com/indias-36-smartphone-now-official-4-inch-qhd-display-1gb-ram-and-android-51
theverge.com/2016/9/27/13071128/sundar-pichai-google-india-op-ed
daringfireball.net/linked/2016/09/27/icloud-photos-carmo
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/19/12970256/iphone-7-speed-galaxy-note-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw I'm not a third world Androidtard pajeet poorfag

Yes.

But using an Apple device doesn't automatically make you an Appletard.

Absolutely euphoric

yes

>mfw Androidtard pajeets pay less than $4 for their phones
androidcentral.com/indias-36-smartphone-now-official-4-inch-qhd-display-1gb-ram-and-android-51

I lose all respect for those who assume I'm an idiot because I have a macbook. Usually those same people haven't achieved anything to make their opinions worth listening to.

No, because I'm not autistic enough to think that someone using a product that differs from my personal taste is an assault on my character like most of you retards do.

>I have a macbook.

Respect lost and opinion discarded.

I lose respect for people who spend so much time on the internet spewing vitriol for people they don't even know.

Not immediately but if they prove they're retarded in another way I'll throw their opinion away

>Some random tard on Cred Forums.

Yes.

anyone who labels someone based on a brand they buy loses all respect much quicker

i have a windows desktop (10), android phone (6P) and macbook- because they are the best in their class at what I need them for, that's all. I don't subscribe to a brand or judge people for their personal choices in tech

but yes some people blindly only buy apple, or only buy thinkpads, or only buy ford, only only buy whole grain grass fed organic non-gmo food without even understanding what they are doing- and i judge them a little for being uninformed and not caring to learn a bit more. so if by "appletard" you mean "only buys apple and praises them like zealots" then.. sure, I guess.

too many of you fuckheads go the opposite route and can't shut the fuck up about their "normie" friend who bought a macbook to use facebook though, which is an entirely different, pathetic, mental state that I won't subscribe to. it's kind of like feminism. real feminists have been ruined by the raging cunts and have to distance themselves in order to appear sane. in this case most of you are the raging cunts.

>macbook

Stopped reading. Respect lost and opinion discarded.

Of course. It usually coincides with them being an Americuck as well which is another good reason to dismiss their opinion

many of the best software engineers use osx dipshit

there's more to technology than consumerism, some people actually produce new things

Yes.

>""""""""""""software engineers""""""""""""""

you're just revealing how much of a plebian you are friendo

go on any major tech company campus, theres a good mix of ~50%+ apple laptops. It's because good devs either use linux or osx and OSX laptops have far superior build quality

>the only software that exists are fart apps

wew lad

I don't think it's most people

just 13-16 year olds who haven't grown out of the 'its not okay for people to have different tastes' than me phase

>Fart Threshold

Lmfao

>Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an Appletard?
No, I do that when I notice someone judges others by their choice of phone/laptop.

What happened with Apple?

I remember back in the 90s they were just another brand type of computer. I fucking love(d) computers. I enjoyed all varieties and have a lot of fond memories of System 7. I didn't seem to notice that Mac people were any different from anyone else.

Now its like...

Well fuck you know how it is.

Somebody want to explain this?

"muh apel" happened

And this fags are somehow worse than the militant communists that are Linux users?

Yeah pretty much. You know they're tech illiterate if they use Apple products.

Yes, but also if they are black or women, so maybe Im just a little biased.

>>>/global/rules/2

If Tim Cook took a shit on stage, this faggot would write an article about it in his "tech blog" saying how revolutionary it was.
I hate Daring Fireball so much.

Well, they asked. Im not saying "women and blacks" shouldnt be trusted.

Im saying, in my particular case, the opinion of a woman regarding technology matter less than a man. This is something subjective, I do myself. And I even admitted is kinda biased.

I just dont take trust tech women. Sorry, butthurt PR/indie dev/tech guru.

Just wait till they show their new iToilet

>have a windows desktop (10), android phone (6P) and macbook- because they are the best in their class at what I need them for, that's all.

You said you don't care about them at all. But you can't generalize. Sure most people (and maybe women and blacks more likely) don't know much about technology and their opinion can easily be dismissed.
But there are some who do and you'll usually know when you are talking to someone like that. Except if you are just a brand fanboy who knows little about the actual technology yourself. Then you'll just dismiss anything that is different than your opinion.

Do not disturb my circles.

>personal taste
there's shit out there's that's outright wrong

I don't give a fuck what UX or aesthetics you prefer. you bought a gimped piece of shit and you deserve to be made fun of.

Yes.

This
I've had colleagues with macbooks that weren't appletards at all.

>Blindly hating Apple products when Windows and Linux STILL can't do high PPI flawlessly 5 years after Apple did.
90% of people who hate Apple dogmatically. The other 10% are Linux users who need more flexibility than OS X provides.
Windows users have no right to complain about Apple anything since they're using an OS made for babies.

>90% of people hate Apple dogmatically.
fix'd

>appletard can't accept fact or logic and thus categorizes any rational objection to apple's business practices and products as "blind" hate

This is why no one on Cred Forums takes appletard morons seriously.

Makes sense, I have an iPhone 6s and I earn around $80,000 a year

Who cares what Cred Forums thinks? There's a handful of people who know what they're talking about here and they don't bother posting in these threads. You people have no idea what you're talking about. It's on the same level as console war posting. If I had to guess the average age of this thread it'd be 18-19.

If you live in the developed Western world, half of the people you encounter will be iPhone users. If you're a flyover hick or a 3rd worlder, iPhones will be some untouchable ''''status symbol'''' that only pretentious faggots with rich parents have.

iPhones are absolute normie phones. Please OP, where do you actually live? I'm really curious to know.

Of course.

This is Cred Forums right here hahaha Perfect!!

Why do you think these ad hominem attacks of posting individual pictures of rabid fanboys doing embarrassing shit means anything? You can find them for literally any side you take in these stupid consumer technology shitposting wars.

Oh look, I guess Windows is for fat losers now. I posted a picture of an idiot with a tattoo.

Those are exceptions.

This is the norm.

There are even office fanboys. Fucking office.

You've provided no impartial, academic studies to prove that, your only "evidence" is pictures of people with tattoos and bad hair styles.

That would not be unusual for someone that spent 2 decades of his life developing MS Office.

This however is not.

Macbooks are the lone exception. they are great laptops, in fact the best.

damn

linux and windows are both getting worse so the scapegoating of macos rises lol

Sierra is comfy as fuck, stay mad losers

>Macbook

I don't get why you think I'm defending Apple. I'm simply showing that these idiots exist on all sides, and the fact that you think anecdotal evidence means anything is retarded. I don't like Apple either, I don't own any of their products (anymore, yes I have used them so I can say I don't like them instead of blindly hating them). I have an Android phone, a Linux laptop, and a Windows desktop. I'm not a fanboy defending any side here.

lolllllll

>running windows it loses perfromance
>running osx it didnt
Well gee golly I wonder why OSX would run smooth on a Mac and WIndows crummy. Really makes me think.

There are plenty of tech guys I know and who others know who use iPhones, liking iPhone over the other because you may use your phone for tasks it's better suited for doesn't make you a dumbass.

>mfw op probably posted this from his samshit

Whatever you say AIDF.

Again, I'm not defending Apple or their products. I already said I don't like them.

>(Google) just held a massive event in India where it unveiled a bunch of new products relevant to the country including YouTube Go, new versions of Chrome and the Play Store, the Google Station public Wi-Fi initiative, Google Assistant in Hindi, and more.

theverge.com/2016/9/27/13071128/sundar-pichai-google-india-op-ed

>running a tiny calculator app on OSX is just as demanding as a full system benchmark in windows

This is why everyone dismisses mactard opinions.

They learned from the best.

>expecting otherwise

>open daring fireball dot net
>scrolled until I found a criticism of Apple
daringfireball.net/linked/2016/09/27/icloud-photos-carmo

>gimped piece of shit
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/9/19/12970256/iphone-7-speed-galaxy-note-7

Christ iPhone got BTFO.

How will iTards ever recover?

Your numbers seem a little off, here are the actual resolutions.

The 6S Plus (all Plus size iPhones): 1080 x 1920 2K
Galaxy S7 Edge: 1440 x 2560 4k

I hate daring fireball as well.

It's just constant whining and superior attitude about how every other company has stupid UI designers and bugs.

You can't learn anything from reading that blog.

>iPhone