Apple Upgrade Programme

So Apple is the only company allowing me to pay for a device over 21 month at 0% extra cost.

Should I go for it or will I suffer Android's buyer remorse?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-EVO-Plus-Micro-Memory/dp/B01I4U3FV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, so is it actually 22 payments and you'd be on hiatus until the next phone or what?

Cellphone as a service, or CaaS. Apple are truly brave. Too bad there is no reason to upgrade.

>programme

>being this retarded
Get out please

>we live in an age where people have to pay installments or even fucking take out loans to buy a phone
this is why motherfuckers stay poor. they don't prioritize. if you can't buy an iphone buy a cheap phone til you make bank. all your money should be used on NEEDS not WANTS.

>he can't afford a phone

must be all those trips you go on eh?

sorry I'm not from the ghetto

it's called paying for uni you eurofag.

>programme

>PRO-GRAMMY

>PROOOOW-GURAMMEY

kek.
what 3rd world country do you live in where they don't pay you for taking an education?

>having to save for 21months for a phone that gets released every 12
>not buying a phone for cash because theyre not neet

>So Apple is the only company allowing me to pay for a device over 21 month at 0% extra cost.
Doesn't t-mobile do that, too?

Probably the United States. You know, the country which houses a plurality (and most likely the majority) of the world's top universities.

>he doesn't know about the queen's english

8 of the top 10 are American. The USA has the highest level of education in the world - it's just a bitch to pay for it

If you have to ask you'll suffer buyers remorse

Poorfag detected

You might as well. I'm surprised they're the only manufacturers doing this shit. Right now with everyone else you can either pay full-price up-front for an unlocked phone or get locked into a payment contract for a few years.

One would assume OP meant without a cellular contract.

/thread

>posting webm
I thought crapple users cant view webms?

>0% extra cost
they throw in apple care so you end up paying for that too. not that it's a bad thing.

t-mobile doesn't do contracts

>Programme

>$229.99

You can actually get one for $179 now.

amazon.com/Samsung-EVO-Plus-Micro-Memory/dp/B01I4U3FV8

It's still cheaper than getting an iPhone 7 and nets you in more total storage.

Axon 7 + 256GB microsd card = ~$580 (total storage: 320GB)

256GB iPhone 7 plus = ~$1,000 (total storage:356GB)

In addition to more storage you get a high res screen, ability to download more than 100MB over mobile data, a headphone jack, and none of the other problems in Only real reason for getting an iPhone is you hate having money and hate privacy with all of your heart.

*256GB iPhone 7 plus = ~$1,000 (total storage:256GB)
lol whoops, aplel would probably charge $2,000 for that.