IPhone SE 64GB is now only $389

>iPhone SE 64GB is now only $389
>He's still going to buy Lagdroid for $100 more
>Not using the world's most advanced mobile OS

There are people on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who won't take advantage of this offer

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/us_army_shockingly_discovers_that_the_galaxy_note_ii_is_slower_than_an_iphone_6s-blog-19497.php
trustedreviews.com/news/iphone-se-deal-buy-cheap-price-apple
amazon.com/ZTE-Axon-unlocked-smartphone-Warranty/dp/B01FUF1EL8
amazon.com/dp/B01DAJTINW
statista.com/statistics/266136/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a fan of iOS but I loved the 5/5s design and the fact the SE has that design I'd be willing to at least give it a try.

And iPoor users call Android users poor. The reason people use Android is because of its openness and usability. Not everyone wants a locked-down mobile OS that can't even download files through its browser or transfer music and videos through a standardized drag-and-drop interface. If you don't care about the additional features Android offers then there's no problem with getting an iPhone, but for those that do there's no way they'd ever think about using an iOS device.

Best small phone ever.

wew, lad

>650 USD in Europe

Yeah no.

It's too small and the bezels take up half the screen space

>most advanced mobile OS
>lacks features even windows CE has

Sure

>offer
>deprecated and literally unusable in a year because apple obsolescence program
Damm that sure is a nice offer, dumb weebshit.

>literally me.gif
y-you're cute (。>﹏

I actually love the SE design, but hate iOS. If there was a way to get Android on an SE, I'd probably buy one desu.

Where does the lag droid meme even come from? I have a moto x pure and it runs smooth is butter. No lag whatsoever.

People who used free carrier-subsidized Android devices filled to the brim with bloatware and tracking services.

I have a 6s, sh-should I downgrade to an SE?

I-I'm not a manlet and actually have large hands.No bully (。>﹏

isn't the se just 6s internals in a 5 body?

Gay faggot apple is garbage

Literal mega cringe who says offer

yes but I actually prefer my phone to be smol

>No bully (。>﹏Bullies

lad...

>not paying extortion grade prices for lagdroid phones

U just poor, faggot

I upgraded from a 2014 samshit lagdroid to a 2011 used iphone 4s, and even this ancient POS is infinitely better than my old samshit. even with ios9 it's 100x less laggy than my old phone.

then I don't see why you wouldn't

Taxes excluded.
HTC Dream.

Terrible bait. Shoo away iPhone shill

>samshit
You said it right there.

I have a 400 doller nexus 6p am I poorr

Haaa lag droids r so bad!!!! Ifonez forever!!!!!!

you cant Polish a piece of shit which apple tries so hard to do. soo im sticking to android

Same place the mac vs pc arguments came from.

Technology illiterate appletards that compare their $200 ancient trash they've used for years compared to a brand new out of the box apple product.

gsmarena.com/us_army_shockingly_discovers_that_the_galaxy_note_ii_is_slower_than_an_iphone_6s-blog-19497.php

trustedreviews.com/news/iphone-se-deal-buy-cheap-price-apple

>you cant Polish a piece of shit which apple tries so hard to do.
At least they try. Unlike Android.

>most advanced mobile OS
I would order Iphone SE right now if it wasnt locked to iOS

>tfw the 16GB is $200 prepaid on uscellular
It's not like you need a lot of storage on an iPhone since you can't use it as flash storage like you would an Android phone.

You can't download files in the browser?!?

I bought the iphone 7 and honestly do not regret it even for a fucking second. It's a damn good phone.

The SE is a great phone. I use Android for personal and iPhones for work. I just got an SE from my new job and it's fucking awesome.

Awesome battery, quick charging, great camera, minimal bloatware(you can even delete some preinstalled apps,) feels very solid in your hand, the LTE service at least on Verizon and ATT in my area is next level.

Oh and it does have a headphone jack!

The only thing I despise is using iTunes to load music on to the fucking phone. It's a clusterfuck now.

Android is great though because it's a mobile computer in your hand. And if you don't like something, 9 out of 10 times you can change it or modify it. Don't like those options? Get a new ROM on that bitch. Don't like that? Well then create your own asshole!

In my opinion, and I'm sure people will flip their shit when I say this but the iPhone has a better battery life. I have about a 5 year history of using both side by side and I'm reaching for a charger for the Android device considerably more than the iPhone...and I use the fucking iPhone at work!

You honestly haven't had it long enough to make that determination. Part of your being impressed it just the novelty of a nice new device.

>Awesome battery

Stopped reading.

How much do you get paid Rajeesh?

People who watch PhoneBuffs "SpeedTest" videos

>taxes excluded
What a fucking scam

30$ phone is all I need to kik and snap to get boipucci pics and make calls and check pages sometimes

>lagdroid
At least come up with a better comeback that's not 6 years old
Maybe apple can do the same with their hardware kek

How can you be fine with this size in 2016?

>but I use my phone as communication device and not for media and web browsing

Then why do you need all that modern hardware?

Android's polishing is up to the user. Apple closes off any customization so its up to apple to fix their shit

>giving a company that constantly tries to appease niggers money
lmao

Marika a cute! CUTE!

>paying $400 to eat shit from your hands

>can't download files through its browsers
yes it can i've been doing it for 4 years
>transfer music and videos through a standardized drag-and-drop interface
yes it can, I've been doing that since 4 years ago without using itunes

I really fucking hate when people compare their $20 Android phones to $750 iPhones. It's fucking retarded.

>implying I went for Android or iOS
My phone was $160 and I prefer it over any iOS or Android device.

As an ex iPhone 6S user I would advise everyone to avoid iPhones at all cost. The massive lack of useful features and shit specs never make an iPhone worth it. I got an exynos S7 after I sold my iPhone 6S and I don't regret it one bit.

Also the SE price is tempting but overall it's still overpriced as fuck. For example the Axon 7 vs SE. You literally pay more for less in this case. Yes I know some carrier locked SE's are cheaper but I really think they are a horrible idea. Being locked to a carrier for life is never a good idea.

Axon 7
amazon.com/ZTE-Axon-unlocked-smartphone-Warranty/dp/B01FUF1EL8
>~$400
>2560x1440 5.5" screen @ ~538 PPI
>4GB RAM
>64GB internal storage + micro SD slot
>3,250 mAh battery

iPhone SE
amazon.com/dp/B01DAJTINW
>~$500
>1136x640 4.0" screen @ ~326 PPI
>2GB RAM
>64GB internal storage with no micro SD slot
>1,624 mAh battery

In addition to paying for shit specs you also get the following:
>cannot torrent on them
>no native file browser or 3rd party from the app store
>you always run out of RAM and apps/ web pages constantly have to reload things especially when you build up a ton of cache over time
>you cannot share anything over bluetooth
>you cannot share anything beside videos or images over wifi
>you have to use itunes to access an iPhone which often crashes or freezes up for literally no fucking reason
>you cannot download over 100MB over mobile data
>you cannot use your iPhone as a flash drive
>there is no OS back button
>images you upload are always renamed to image.jpg
All these things plagued me when I had my iPhone 6S and I regret every listening to my cousins that convinced me to buy it.

this post is way too long i didn't read it

>tl;dr
I got an iPhone and it was a huge mistake, don't get one.

>can't even receive or send files to non ios devices over bluetooth

You can't do that even with ios devices. You can share shit over wifi but both phones must be connected to the same fucking network and only videos or images can be shared.

It's not as simple as the direct wifi thing in Android phones.

>full sentences

You're doing it wrong m8. see pic related

Moto G4 here, same thing, works like a charm. Memes will be memes.

Some of those things are subjective but I would still never recommend someone buy an iPhone. The worst part is you only realize how bad they really are when you own one. The hype people and commercials put on these turds is astonishing. They act like this is the cure to cancer or some shit.

that just confirm how retarded applefags are, paying a lot of money for a device with such limitations

I think his point is appletards will never read your posts because it's an order of magnitude above their mental capacity to understand full sentences.

this

>using a smarttphone
>not using lapop that's always on you

3+ years ago when Android devices were slow as fuck and would lag uncontrollably when doing basic tasks?

back when android required you to micromanage your 512MB of ram. 4.0+ was when android got lag free

Sorry I still would rather have iPhone than these no problems. Can't have my phone lagging and things you do is for nerds or laptop anyway.

>tfw my 6 year old HTC Desire HD still runs smooth as butter

Guess having a decent launcher helps in making it feel less shit. That and not having access to like 90% of the apps.

I'm about to get the 7 Plus, just contemplating when to bite the bullet. Fuck I might just order it tonight.

Marika is cute

I'll get one. It looks awesome

>most advanced
>can't even browse the filesystem without jailbreaking the device
yeah, nice try, shill

>browse the filesystem
Probably wants to single-step his OS and I/O as well.

>Guess having a decent launcher helps in making it feel less shit.
Nah, just lower your standards. Redefine dark as light. Lag as slick.
You'll get there.

There are alternatives to iTunes

Which are literally worse. iTunes freezes and crashes constantly but at least not as much as other iphone managers.

I need vulkan and dolphin for shitty gayms tho :^(

>The reason people use Android is because of its openness
>open
>Google botnet
>Samshit faggotry
top kek

>usability
>compared to iOS
toppest kek

>Not everyone wants a locked-down mobile OS
no body wants a fucking general purpose computer in their pocket written by autists

Daily reminder that iPhone marketshare is plumitting to 10% and apple will shill the shit out of their gold spray painted turds as hard as possible now like microshaft did with their windows phones.

statista.com/statistics/266136/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems/

>no body wants a fucking general purpose computer in their pocket
That's exactly what everyone has wanted ever since smartphones became a thing

I use SE but I'm not going go androidfag or macfag

I went with SE because of the hardware (I game on mobile)

is a perfect example of a paid apple shill.

>plumitting
man, what's it like not knowing how to spell?

also, plummeting doesn't seem like an apt description. if you average the cycling over the past few years, it doesn't look that much higher than where it is now. at its peak, 5 years ago, it was at 24%, and now it's at about half that.

the only line on that graph i would describe as "plummeting" is symbian. try not to hyperbolize so much. focus more on spelling words correctly.

iPhone marketshare:
Q4 2011: 23.8%
Q4 2013: 17.8%
Q2 2016: 12.9%

It's obvious nobody wants these turds, stop shilling them. Go get a real job.

People comparing $100 Android phones to $699 iPhone.

This. Also people comparing low res iPhones to high res Android phones.

There's such thing as early adopters (IIRC iOS came out before 1.5)

And there's mainstream, to the point flip phones have all been but erased from people's memory banks.

In other words, Android is the new Symbian?

PPI means jack shit after a point

Why would I sacrifice performance for a spec that doesn't even do anything for me?

Save the 4K for your television buddy.

So you're saying, on a technology forum, that innovation is just some meme?

>most advanced mobile OS

An advanced os wouldn't ship with
>no file explorer or file manipulation abilities
>no customisation abilities whatsoever
>what you see is what you get
>huge buttons for kiddie userbase
>gaping holes in ux leaving people confused as to whether certain simple functions exist or are hidden away in a counter productive manner
>can't even browse/manipulate content on pc without special snowflake locked down software which is equally as restrictive

Ye olde nokia phones didn't have most or even any of these problems, and we're in twenty fucking sixteen now.

i don't understand what you're saying. are you deliberately selecting from 2011, 2013, and 2016? why not take annual slices from Q4?

Q4 2011: 23.8
Q4 2012: 20.9
Q4 2013: 17.8
Q4 2014: 20.4
Q4 2015: 17.7

or take annual slices from Q2 if you want 2016 in there:

Q2 2011: 18.2
Q2 2012: 18.8
Q2 2013: 14.2
Q2 2014: 12.2
Q2 2015: 14.6
Q2 2016: 12.9

It's declining, but like i said before, "plummeting" is an exaggeration. Symbian plummeted. I would agree to say that RIM plummeted.

if you think iOS plummeted, then how would you describe what happened with symbian or RIM? what more over-the-top verb do you have in mind for something actually rather extreme?

>no micro sd card slot
This isn't 2010, a 128 Gb micro sd XC card is about $40 nowadays. Even the Moto G4 is compatible with micro sd XC, so there is no excuse for the iphone not to have expandable storage.

Old Nokia phones were even more locked down and useless. I was really with you until that bit of nostalgia.

>Ye olde nokia phones didn't have most or even any of these problems
ye olde nokia phones didn't have the arbitrary functionality that we have with smartphones. i really like a bit of nostalgia too, but don't lose your grip on reality.

things are better now than they were before.

>bought a 4 inch phone to play games
Legitimately retarded

I think that's what he's saying.
Clearly innovation is something that should be looked down upon because fuck having options right?

Stick it closer to your face?

Just take a look at GFXbench. The only phone to max out manhattan is the SE. Namely because of that dumbass resolution of every fagphone

> 452,94 €
Nope.

I don't know if I should be madder you made this piece of shit thread or that people decided to respond to it.

only pictures

>using a portable tracking device masked as phone
What a cuck.

wew
calm down iPajeet

I bought my lagdroid z5c for $250, also i don't need to pay fucking ANNUAL FEE for dev account. Thank you very much for your offer, but i'd rather stick my dick in meat grinder than buy your piece of shit as-locked-as-possible "symbol of status" smartphone in ecosystem where everything costs money.

Xcode and their ios objective-c are great though.

Why do you retards care about the OS on your phone?

It's to make phone calls and emails. For any retard that uses it more than that, what the fuck does it matter the OS runs your shitty bloated mobile apps like Snapchat? They are all trash.

We shouldn't even call these things phones anymore because nobody I know except myself uses it as a phone.

Because certain OSs work better than others, even for basic tasks

Why do you retards care about the OS on your PC?

It's to make excel charts and emails For any retard that uses it more than that, what the fuck does it matter the OS runs your shitty bloated mobile apps like Windows? They are all trash.

We shouldn't even call these things PCs anymore because nobody I know except myself uses it as a PC.

tl;dr i'm too retarded to acknowledge there can be people who have different needs than i do, please love me

I have stock Marshmallow on my Galaxy S5 but it's pretty fucking slow. Starting Google Navigation in the morning can take over 30 seconds (before I can select a destination). Every few days I need to reboot to speed it up a bit.

Should I use a custom ROM instead? Or would that be just as laggy? What's the best way to find out why it's so god damned slow sometimes?

So why would someone need such a powerful phone? Is it because iOS needs to be constantly updated and requires more powerful hardware?

Seems like most people only use phones for texting and Angry Bird, why would they need the latest phone for that?

I guess it would help developers, but that's not the average person. Seems like budget phones can still do anything any modern phone can do.

There is no difference between checking emails and making phone calls in iOS and Android. I've used both.

>stock
you mean, stock samsung rom? jesus fucking christ, i never thought i'll meet anyone who uses stock samsung roms in my life

while lagdroid is very amusing meme, your smartphone shouldn't go slow. if it is, something is wrong. Either try custom roms or download something like ROM Toolbox and freeze useless shit, and there will be a lot of useless shit in your stock samsung rom.

>iOS and Android are the only two mobile operating systems

I fucking hate iTunes just because of that reason.

On a PC you can't even read a book. I had to transfer it to a family member's iPad, take screenshots of the book, the make a pdf out of them to view it on a PC.

I still have $150 in iTunes that I was going to spend on books.

>Hurr I can do serious work on my phone!

Stop deluding yourself. You have no "needs" with your phone. The closest thing I can think of anyone at my company has to a "need" for their phone is using it as an authentication device and the OS is irrelevant for that.

>The point
>Your head

Your esoteric bullshit is still fundamentally going to be used for phone calls and email, and if it cannot handle those two task that is the only valid reason to stop using it.

You're fucking retarded. You said there's no difference between checking emails and making calls regardless of OS, I said there was, then you decided to disregard all possible better choices and tell me iOS and Android are similar. I know they are, and they both suck, you goddamned retard.

Gameboy had a smaller screen and much lower resolution

And those games were designed around the small screen and tiny resolution, unlike 99.999999999% of iOS/Android apps

I'm still kicking myself for missing that sale at Target for a $20 Lumia 640.

I know it's Windows and shitty, but it would be interesting to own and a good throw away phone.

/thread
Sent from my HTC m8 via lol you iFags are nazis

damn i spent $426 on my SE and got 16 gb

no that i even use much space anyway bu still. grr

I've tried two custom ROMs before on my old Galaxy S2 but both had annoying problems that didn't exist on the stock ROM.

Can you recommend one to try? I have TWRP and SuperSU installed so it should be fairly simple to install one.

Oh and I forgot to say that I have uninstalled all/most of the Samsung stock apps and it doesn't help the lag.

>Buying samshit
Get a real android

It's too small for my large hands

>not snapdragon 820 or equivalent/better
>current year

>muh phone is a supercomputer meme
My phone's got a Snapdragon S4 and I'm probably going to have it for another 4 or 5 years

>4 inch screen
>1136x640
lol manlets

Enjoy overcompensating with a phone that's bigger than your dick

you can buy a snapdragon 820 smartphone with a 5.5 inch 1080p screen for the price of an iPhone SE or less

>OnePlus 3 costs less than $400
>64GB storage
>Much bigger screen
>Choice between hardware back buttons and software back buttons
>Brilliant camera
>Better battery life
>5.5inch 1080p display
>73% screen to body ratio
>Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
>6GB RAM
>Dual sim support
>All this for less than $400

Fuck off, OP.

you're a big guy

I like my Note 4 because its smaller than my dick by a head, which is like .75 inch or so. Feels good mayne.

>you can buy a snapdragon 820 smartphone with a 5.5 inch 1080p screen
You don't seem to get it, I don't fucking want one. Especially one with that screen size and resolution.

you don't know what you're missing but ok

I know exactly what I'm missing and I couldn't possibly give less of a shit. It doesn't matter how much better modern phones' specs are, I've still got a better phone.

most gameboy games are really shitty by modern standards, if you don't believe me try playing some rather than get blinded by nostalgia

this thread is about the iPhone SE, i'm just saying there better buys both in terms of hardware and software (iOS is trash)

Not him but I play Game Boy games quite often, they're great.

>this thread is about the iPhone SE
No shit dumbass, that's not what I was talking about though.
>i'm just saying there better buys both in terms of hardware and software (iOS is trash)
I agree.

do you play story driven games? i doubt you particularly enjoy most action games or racing games

I play all three types.

>He can't torrent on an iPhone
>He can't use his storage storage via usb

a friedn of mine did the opposite thing, because he was mad with his samsung being laggy and having problems, you're just shilling samsung

I also sell shit for only 10 bucks a piece.

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

>samshit
there's your problem. Though if he thought owning a samshit is bad he's in a big surprise for when he wants to do more than talk/text on his itoy.

>SE
Absolute trash.

>samsung is the only alternative to iPhone
>thinking this in two thousand fucking sixteen
kys

>nobody wants a fucking general purpose computer in their pocket

iPhone confirmed for babby toy device

>no body wants a fucking general purpose computer in their pocket
Yet here I am carrying a UMPC on a daily basis

Then you're nobody.

Yeah because that makes sense

Why would I buy an iphone when I can just buy a flip phone? It doesn't do anything for me anyway.

Because the iPhone is better

I know this is bait but
>most advanced mobile OS
>needs jailbreak to use a file manager

see or if full sentences are too stressful and impossible to comprehend for you like user said.

iPhone is still better, the OS is efficient which is reflected in the amazing battery life and it does everything everyone who lives a normal life as a gainfully employed adult needs it to do and then some.

Also people don't want chink shit that's liable to blow up or have zero support

They don't, shill.
I run San Andreas on max settings on my 6p. Duck iphones.

Why do you people still take the bait? These are obvious troll threads. It is established that Android is the superior OS yet people still fall for these retarded threads.

>hurr muh San Andreas

You're a fucking retarded piece of shit.

Look up benches and actual CPU intensive tasks where the iPhone rapes android. Dumb fucking nigger.

Only if you have an application that can handle the Content-Type.
Its often imposible to book stuff like theater/hotel/plane ticket and save the ticket. Or save some arbritary file for later usage.
I guess some people are ok to live in a walled garden.

not all of that is true m8, OP3s screen is P bad and so is the camera

still better than the SE for most g users tho

Enjoy your cpu intensive faggot home screen then mate it's okay to be gay

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Thank you panjeet, 5 rupees have been deposited into your account.

>most advanced mobile OS
>100MB download limit
Kek

Guess what dumbass that's what I said, if you don't like the OS fine, doesn't change that the hardware is superior.

the OS really limits the usefulness of those specs

Too small and the 6s Plus is too expensive for me. Anyone want to hold me back from ordering a OnePlus Three?

can i play my playstation 1 and snes games on iphone?

that wasn't the fucking point, the point was to refute the retard who posted literal "muh cores" shit as if that means a processor is faster. His logic would mean AMD would blow out Intel with no competition, he posted retarded drivel.

okay. why are you so angry

Because I see people here who think they're so fucking smart spout the stupidest normiebook tier shit and it fucking pisses me off. Look how many replies that faggot has and no one calls him out on his bullshit.

Calling him a faggot is useless. You can't help fapple fags.

Android is superior at being laggy

What are you talking about? He's anti Apple, my point is Apple fans and android fans are pretty much equally stupid yet android fanboys jerk themselves off thinking they're so smart and superior when they post absolutely false garbage like this:

I don:t get your anger. I don't care what I use or anyone else uses. As long as they don't praise their shitty devices and hype it up to the fucking max I'm fine with it.

Holy fuck that's what he's doing. He's literally lying and spewing a bunch of incorrect bullshit and all the retards here eat it up thinking they're smart.

NO FUN ALLOWED
unless u jailbreak

SSD performance is terrible on a iPhone it's like buying a new SSD and it forces you to use itunes to load any files whatsoever on it and can't load just any type of porn only the world's stupedist mp4 panjeet conversion torrent (that you can't install from on your phone anyways)

There is always someone like that in every "fandom".
Holy fuck, guys. Just buy whatever the fuck you want.

Like I said if you criticize the OS fine, I don't like it either, that isn't the same as criticizing the hardware and acting like the processor sucks.

How many times do I have to repeat myself m8

Stop

The processor isn't magically better then anything samsung shits out in a given year. Basically load times are the only thing behind on my phone from the poo 7. %40 faster* then the iPhone 6s!!!!!! *Framerate on homescreen animations

iPhone 7 outperforming ipad pro by a mile
>Apple cucks themselves

Go ahead and check single core score benches, even beats the exynos in multi core (iPhone 7).

So yes it's better. Regardless of what you think of the OS.

>newer device outperforms older device

Stop the presses

Stop telling the truth?

This easily. Sucks about the way apple is going. They were finally winning me over again. But like usual they threw it all away.

I want niche markets back. There's a huge untapped marker for people wanting things like an SE sized phone or a physical keyboard but on a high spec phone.

Tell that to my phone that already had 3gb of ram a year before your steaming hunk of shit hit the nigger store

Not future proof it's just a stupid meme fuck off grandpa

>Be use Android
>Not lag is have
🤣🤣 Pathetic pussy

Actually, the resolution doesn't do that much.
This guy made a video comparing the Note 7 at 1440p, and the note 7 downscaled at 720p
the 720p wasn't faster

hey, at least i can pirate shit on it and install it on the device itself :)

Price versus specs. Have fun bring the "fastest fone on the planet" for 2 weeks until you die from gay faggot nigger aids

>pirating Chinese cartoons on his phone instead of using it to set up meetings, appointments, dates, fix up reports, finish presentations, etc.

Sasuga

Keep moving the goalposts dipshit, the original argument was iPhone hardware was shittier than a 400 dollar android phone.

I'm not just talking about those "Chinese cartoons" either, I'm talking about APPS.

Ur a cuck. Android CPUs to eradicate iphones completely by 2018

Shit functionality. You really want your piece of shit applefag crap apps from 2009 to go toe to toe against android?

Look up benches for the iphone 7 compared to the snapdragon 820 you dumb fag.

Doubtful android will suddenly excel past apple in CPU.

>iCuck shill gets banned from his own shill thread

>Oneplus X out of stock forever
>Nexus 5X out of stock forever

>need phone

Yeah applel made sooo much money of the iPhone 7 (sarcasm) there gonna be able to put a 50% "faster cpu" in there again next year !

Cheap useless shit is still useless shit.
Samsung. Also older android versions were legitimately slow. 4.4 was already usable, 6.0 was smooth and 7.0 is just oh my god.
Look up S7 vs S7 at 1080p. Results are practically the same. Tests with OP3 prove that it's purely Samsung's fault.

they already did it 3 years in a row at least

meanwhile samsungu sold an IED with an SoC that only barely edges the iPhone 6 Plus from 20fucking14.

Huawei ftw and I guess go samsung. Snapdragon is utter junk almost as useless as iphones

why would i buy an intel/amd cpu when i could just buy a MIPS, all those performances don't do anything for me anyway.

>mfw US fandroids constantly get shafted with Snapdragon SoCs

Exynos is shit on single threaded performance compared to the A10 though. Multicore it is very competitive.

has anyone been able to import a japanese/korean flip phone running android? really been wanting to try one out.

Can't wait for big phone internal storage and decent specs. I instantly hate iphones cuz they can't rotate sideways on their lockscreen which gives me autism

Can u use the number keys for old school fone gaming

It really makes android users seem like absolute retards when they claim that resolution is what makes loading apps slow, when it's primarily the processor, flash storage, and ram. iPhones have exceedingly good single-core SoCs, with NVMe flash storage. RAM management is god-like in comparison as well. Snapdragon or exynos literally cannot compete especially with the trashcan RAM management that happens on Android.

Multicore is where they can compete though, the problem is those situations are few and far in-between in the real world.

that would be awesome.
i just want something for casual use so my work phone stays at work. the bonus would be having snake or arkanoid installed

I don't care about the goddamned OS. I want to play GAMES

Resolution sucks performance dry. Have you seen the engines of new games? It's literally at PS4/XB1 territory.

>Resolution sucks performance dry
Only in 3d. In 2d it's only slower if higher resolution assets are loaded, and even then it's minuscule drop.

The iPad Pro has over 3 or 4 times many pixels to push as the base iPhone. The 9.7" has a gimped memory channel. The big one has too many pixels. Yes there's twice as many gpu simd, not enough.

iPhone is garbage with a joke for a os

And I play 3D games, so why is that irrelevant again?

I play with professional gamers mother fucker. I know a little shit.

I pley 3d games on my android and it has the same amount of them on the play store compared to iphones

Because this test wasn't about 3d performance at all. And you can always lower the resolution.

I'm not a retard, so my next phone will be running Cyanogenmod 14, or a similar minimalist ROM based on Android Nougat. I would pay more for an Android phone than an iPhone, because to be quite honest, iOS is so terrible, that you would need to pay me to use it, and the rate would be doubled for me to pretend to like it.

I know that. None of my voice has been towards iOS or Android. Strictly hardware speaking.

I don't know what the fuck you're on. I always stated PPI at a certain point became useless. Thus, resolution conundrum. "Gee do I jack up the PPI because hur Dee dur I see lik Bawld Egul?"

Or do I take advantage of an obvious situation? Shit man, mobile devices will outpace the consoles because the processors continue to get smaller. It's up the manufacturer to realize who their customers are.

Frick the hardware it's for buttholes that don't deserve 3d games. I like that they always get rekt in the end for buying a apple product in the first place

Oh nice lol I don't see apple even trying

I've owned both the 6S and the SE. Battery life wise, the SE is insane. Using low power mode and location services off, I could get 3 days out of a single charge on the SE, while only getting 2 days tops out of the 6S or the 7 for that matter.

As long as you don't care about front facing camera the SE is a much better phone.

K.

If we give all our money to google they will give us a better cpu for the ages

>he's still going to buy a Lagdroid for $100 more
>spending more than $200 in a phone
lmao

>be in class in uni
>plebs next table over goin on about ios 10
>all talking to themselves
>it went like:
>do you have ios 10?
>whats that?
>the new update
>Ive had ios10
>how it just came out
>I have the beta
>whats a beta
>mfw
>goes back and fourth like this for 10 minutes
>he tries to explain what a beta is
>can only manage to describe it as "its where you get it early"
>after about 15 minutes they start being amazed at how they can play battle ship at different tables
>literally 1998 gameboy teir "wow we can do this?"
>think they weren't even playing battleship, they were just iming on it or something
>tell other guy that had the beta to download it
>he cant cause its not working with the beta
>he caves and updates
>goes to download it
>mfw he says "I dont have enough room for it"
could barely hold it together.

Holy shit I did not know this. What the fuck.