Well?

Well?

Haha. +1

B-but I can!!

Who the fuck voluntarily uses VGA in 2016?

I do, werks

Me in romania :)

This. I have so many co-workers that are supposed to be highly intelligent programmers and can't even figure out how to setup a fucking monitor.

literally almost every company that buys cheap monitors

Macbooks doesn't have this issue ;)

Yo. My main monitor has both VGA and DVI connectors. Not sure when it came out, I wanna say 2009? This machine is about 5 or so years old and none of the parts were top of the line when I bought them.

What's that hole?

Sex sleeve for applefag microdicks.

Because most workstations don't need good monitors and more specialized computers pretty much exclusively use vga and even more outdated stuff like IDE, the reason why companies don't upgrade is because it's really fucking expensive.

I think I've heard of that. My penis won't fit, however. What's the recommended laptop for guys with huge dicks?

The acer predator

>tfw they repeatedly try and plug USB devices into the ethernet port

Confusion like this is a thing of the past with most laptops not even having ethernet ports. It took me a while to accept that CD-ROM drives were gonna be phased out entirely in my life time but ethernet ports?

Sometime I put my mouse there on my laptop because I plug without looking and the 8P8C connector is next to an USB

>working IT
>get a call to fix someones keyboard
>turns out they just jammed the USB into an eSATA port

really makes you think

mactoddler detected

>once spent a whole day frantically troubleshooting an external HDD to no avail, which was plugged into my ThinkPad's Ethernet port which is right next to the USB port

Highly embarrassing and retarded.

but he can still insert the shape. Can you?

me im poor

Are not all eSATA ports USB compatible?

No, what you're referring to is eSATAp port.

Huh, I always assumed USB compatibility was just part of the eSATA standard. Never seen a plain eSATA port.

8/10. Was funny.

>attempt to plug in USB
>doesn't fit
>turn it
>doesn't fit
>turn it again
>fits now
WHY

No but they should