So why is this piece of shit allowed on the Play Store and not Clover?

So why is this piece of shit allowed on the Play Store and not Clover?

Google hates freedom

Didn't know that apos can get rated

It's read only so no n00dz

wat

better Mimi app on Play Store

Clover doesn't have gallery mode.

but it does

It literally doesn't.

They removed it in material design

The jewgle reviewer jsut so happened to go on Cred Forums when the mods were asleep and lewds were getting posted, so it was removed. However, Dashchan is objectively better. It only lacks customization for grid view width.

Its better than clover though

Needs posting ability but whatever

>needs posting ability
>needs something that is important to alot of us users

Just use dashchan, it offers the most in functions and customisation.

>play store
lmaoing @ ur life

>using the play store

It does

it's back in dev version on github

Mobile users shouldn't be posting anyway.

Wait, does play store really not have a Cred Forums app? I've been out of the loop for a while. I switched to iPhone and that was the biggest disappointment finding out there wasn't a Cred Forums app in the app store

Got rid of the Cred Forums app because someone complained about Google essentially supporting CP.

Get f-droid and clover

I'm still on iPhone but I'm jailbroken so I use fortune. It does everything I want it to do.

Is there even a good booru app though, I need my naked chinese cartoon girls.

I'm using overchan righ now on a shitty android

Download the mbooru apk. Got removed from the store but it's 10/10. Has multiple boorus and other sites like konachan etc.

boxes is breddy good
the last time i used that piece of shit, it was a piece of shit. also ded project

>
>the last time i used that piece of shit, it was a piece of shit. also ded project

That piece of shit has actually gotten to be pretty good. Idk when the last time you used it but it works flawlessly for me right now. Try it out some time again. Or not, up to you.

Mobile posting is wonderful.

how did you make the thumbnails look not retarded

...it's default? Maybe your phone is too small. I haven't changed any settings. Not sure if there even is a setting for that.

(You)
2.3.6 amirite

Other than the fact half the images and webms don't load it's pretty gud

>not have the clover.apk saved to your Google drive so you will always have it at your disposal from any phone you get your hands on

Straight pleb

>not memorizing the code in case you have no internet
heh

>letting phone niggers on the internet
worst mistake.

>Google drive

>not hosting your own cloud service

Ye maybe its my phone resolution. 0.8.4 right?

Yeah I'm on 0.8.4 as well. Using an N6. It also ran pretty well on my LG G2 awhile back.

Shame your resolution makes it shitty.

no

Everyone who knows what the fuck they're doing is already using Fdroid so who cares? Google Play babbies are tech illiterate and shouldn't be on Cred Forums.

I use Nori. It's on FDroid.

this.

gay

Mimi is better

Get a load of THIS guy!