>25 years old
>has verbal greentext for the most autsitic things
>will rant over the most autistic things

he's literally Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iTvI6yN1bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=9iTvI6yN1bE

Nah he lifts so it's okay. Shit, bet he would fucking knock the daylight savings out of someone with a single blow.

>why i dont adhere to daylight savings
>52 min rant

Just because someone lifts doesn't mean they can punch let alone fight.

still stronger than you ;^)

>Hating on the God Emperor

delete this thread

Maybe but you still wouldn't want to make them mad. Muscular people can naturally take more hits and deal mad amount of force even if poorly executed.

Anyway what I'm saying is he is not a Cred Forumsentooman. We are weak, fat autist that live with our parents and rice our linux thinkpads all day long and talk about how microsoft and google is the botnet all day long. Rossman is none of those things. He is a hardworking dude who has made it in life and looks shredded, may or may not be able to fight but I wouldn't want to be the guy taking a punch from him in a brawl.

Who is this? Our guy?

>"Maybe but you still wouldn't want to make them mad. Muscular people can naturally take more hits and deal mad amount of force even if poorly executed. "

Jesus. Christ.

Hating Louis is the most Cred Forums thing i've ever heard.

Dude is a stand-up guy just trying to make the best of what he's got.

okay

>Makes interesting and informative repair videos
OP it's okay to be jealous

We hate him because he's not one of us.

“The only thing a crab is good for is holding back other crabs. A crab don’t wanna see another crab make it…Crab is like ‘If I’m gonna die, we all gonna die.'”
- Lord Rufus Crabmiser

he's 27

>know what he's talking about
>makes loads of money at 27
he's not Cred Forums then

He can't be Cred Forums because he works for a living

I work for a living...

Then maybe you look for a hobby or something. Cred Forums isn't good for you. This is basically purgatory for all filthy neets and freetards like myself. We wander around this board to hopefully come to our senses one day and get a grip in life or hang ourselves, both better outcomes than our current states desu.

fuck you kiddo I've been coming here since 07 lol

No time to waste on random youtube shitcast due to work/study.

If you are truly no longer a Cred Forumsentooman then you must say your goodbyes and leave. There is more to life than shilling a meme OS and meme ideals.

He's a good motivational speaker.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm sorry. I'll leave.

Goodbye.

Good luck in life user. I'm not sure when I will get my shit together.